Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:06:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8165 times)
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 02:56:46 PM

Yes, you’re right, we have a lot of homeless dogs and, unfortunately, we don’t even want to treat people, and nobody cares about dogs.

I never said we don't want to treat people.  We are starting with dogs into the US because of the large need and must easier entry point into the market.  But if we raise enough we will open a few human clinics is other countries that will be accessible to as many people as possible.

What about people? How much time does it take to treat them? 40 minutes too, like when we are talking about dogs, less or more?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 02:58:32 PM

Multiple Comments and Response

What about people? How much time does it take to treat them? 40 minutes too, like when we are talking about dogs, less or more?
It takes 90 minutes to treat a dog.  Same for people.  Although people like to visit and talk so it could take longer.  Smiley

I like the way you answer to all of the questions of supporters. Also your policy regarding exchanges and liquidity is attractive for me.
Thank you defyance.

I like the way you answer to all of the questions of supporters. Also your policy regarding exchanges and liquidity is attractive for me.
They could not do that.  We have proof that  Dr. Tsang has been using the treatment since 2009.  And Process Patents in China, Japan and Austrialia.

The price for listing on top exchanges can be much more higher, especially, when we are talking about security token, that can be listed only on valid exchanges.
Yes they can but also those same exchanges will bring others on for free if it will bring a lot of activity to their exchanges.

I've heard about $2,000,000 for listing on Binance, but CEO of Binance told, that it wasn't true, and they don't take money for listing at all. Grin
Interesting

It is really very important when the team speak with project's community, but I want to say, that this team answers very professional. This is important too.
I try Yanina.  That said next week I will be out of town all week and will have minimum access to my computer so I may not answer as quickly.

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

And it is well worth it to spend that to be on the top tier security exchanges.

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.
Great strategy Kira but some people are going to sell no matter what and others will hold long term.  We just need to show them the advantages.  But we need some activity to the market on an exchange.  Exchanges make money in the transactions, so they like to see a lot of buying a selling.

The idea is super. I also think it will not be superfluous to conduct a bounty program for forum participants and the crypto community, because it is quite large.
[/quote]
We do have a bounty program for everything buy forum participation on Bitcointalk.  It is not allowed
bitinka

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:04:31 PM

As far as I understood there are discussions about Cancar treatment
So what about competitors? what are advantages of Cancar treatment STO?

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 03:48:35 PM

And we are prepared to pay that with a successful STO which means at least raising $10 Million USD.

Listing is very important part of business development for sure. But, before listing you need to ensure token holders, they they will get more if they will not sell tokens.
Great strategy Kira but some people are going to sell no matter what and others will hold long term.  We just need to show them the advantages.  But we need some activity to the market on an exchange.  Exchanges make money in the transactions, so they like to see a lot of buying a selling.

In fact, traders do high volumes on exchanges. So, you need to learn how to attract them to trade your token.

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:01:15 PM

In fact, traders do high volumes on exchanges. So, you need to learn how to attract them to trade your token.
To do this, you need to achieve all the goals on the road map. Then both investors and many traders on exchanges will be interested in the long-term.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Anna_Petrova

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:41:01 PM

To do this, you need to achieve all the goals on the road map. Then both investors and many traders on exchanges will be interested in the long-term.

How much time will take to achieve all goals? Years? They will need traders as soon as possible, but not in several years. If there will be enough investments, it would be good to hire some traders.
RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 04:59:20 PM

Yes, you’re right, we have a lot of homeless dogs and, unfortunately, we don’t even want to treat people, and nobody cares about dogs.

I never said we don't want to treat people.  We are starting with dogs into the US because of the large need and must easier entry point into the market.  But if we raise enough we will open a few human clinics is other countries that will be accessible to as many people as possible.

This is great, you have big plans, I hope they come true. Do you have any zest? What will set you apart from other clinics?
Piastr

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 05:37:35 PM

The main feature of this treatment method is that they can use only 10% of common doses. And it has 90% efficiency. There is no another method, that has at least same parameters.
I understand the effectiveness of this technique is confirmed by clinical studies? I am opposed to testing drugs on dogs (

This treatment is confirmed since 2009. People are treated with this method for 10 year. Now, they understood, that dogs need this treatment too.

Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:13:37 PM

It takes 90 minutes to treat a dog.  Same for people.  Although people like to visit and talk so it could take longer.  Smiley

Thank you defyance.

They could not do that.  We have proof that  Dr. Tsang has been using the treatment since 2009.  And Process Patents in China, Japan and Austrialia.

The price for listing on top exchanges can be much more higher, especially, when we are talking about security token, that can be listed only on valid exchanges.
Yes they can but also those same exchanges will bring others on for free if it will bring a lot of activity to their exchanges.

I've heard about $2,000,000 for listing on Binance, but CEO of Binance told, that it wasn't true, and they don't take money for listing at all. Grin
Interesting

It is really very important when the team speak with project's community, but I want to say, that this team answers very professional. This is important too.
I try Yanina.  That said next week I will be out of town all week and will have minimum access to my computer so I may not answer as quickly.

The idea is super. I also think it will not be superfluous to conduct a bounty program for forum participants and the crypto community, because it is quite large.
We do have a bounty program for everything buy forum participation on Bitcointalk.  It is not allowed
[/quote]

No, I mean your communication is great. You don't even imagine, that some developers don't visit their announcement threads at all.
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:32:26 PM

Thank you defyance.

Interesting

No, I mean your communication is great. You don't even imagine, that some developers don't visit their announcement threads at all.
[/quote]

Well, they usually hire good community managers who are in contact with developers and answer questions on their own behalf.

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 06:33:08 PM

I also have background of health and medical sciences and i think this project is revolutionary and i want to see it succeed and also at a global level because cancer is spreading everywhere and if this tech has better results why not make it available everywhere.
My question to the team is that have you already received enough seed funds to continue the project or it is still not clear? Please answer.

ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:57:10 PM

Thank you defyance.

Interesting

Well, they usually hire good community managers who are in contact with developers and answer questions on their own behalf.
[/quote]

But still, sometimes you can find an announcements where is no posts from developers at all, as well, as from community manager, because there is no community magager hired there.

Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:46:28 PM

Thank you defyance.

Interesting

But still, sometimes you can find an announcements where is no posts from developers at all, as well, as from community manager, because there is no community magager hired there.
[/quote]

You are talking about those threads, that get no interest from the community of the forum, right? In fact, you can see how good the project is just by looking at it's announcement thread. If it is empty, it means that the project is a garbage.
I3arni

Activity: 616

HOLD CRYPTO!!!!

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:05:29 PM

Sometimes the community becomes so active that the need for community management disappears))
Although here I see a good community management and active community!
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:08:55 PM

I also have background of health and medical sciences and i think this project is revolutionary and i want to see it succeed and also at a global level because cancer is spreading everywhere and if this tech has better results why not make it available everywhere.
My question to the team is that have you already received enough seed funds to continue the project or it is still not clear? Please answer.
The main thing is that developers not only collect money on such a thing, but also know the real way and tools to achieve this result.

Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:17:39 PM

The problem with conventional cancer treatment is that it kills not only cancer cells, but also the patient. But you have a good idea to reduce the number of drugs at the same time with good efficiency.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 08:22:42 PM

First we are not into clinical studies or trials.  We told a tested since 2009 treatment for humans and then we treated dogs with cancer to translated the human protocol to a effective dog protocol

And when it comes to treated dogs with cancer, there is a code of ethics with dogs.  No dogs are given cancer and dogs are not bred just for research.   We don't have to there a millions of dogs with cancer and owners who are begging to get into any clinical trial hoping it will save their dogs live.

Gary
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 08:26:11 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses

I am open to any suggestions on how to attract them.

Gary

author=Anna_Petrova link=topic=5163883.msg52039799#msg52039799 date=1564764061
How much time will take to achieve all goals? Years? They will need traders as soon as possible, but not in several years. If there will be enough investments, it would be good to hire some traders.

Don't we have to be on an exchange for traders?
LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:27:35 PM

Thank you defyance.

Interesting

You are talking about those threads, that get no interest from the community of the forum, right? In fact, you can see how good the project is just by looking at it's announcement thread. If it is empty, it means that the project is a garbage.

You are right, Vesna! Moreover, I've found this thread thanks to it's activity. As I can see, there are many supportes of the project.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
serantepe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:48:18 PM

Is there a list of countries which are accepted for investing to your project?

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: