Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:28:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8165 times)
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:54:29 PM

People clinics we will start in the Caribbean

Isn't it too expensive to travel to Caribbean to try your treatment? Or this clinic will be focused on clients from both North and South Americas?
Didn't they say that if they would concentrate in the United States and Europe for a center for treating cancer in dogs and the Caribia would be the initial clinic for treatment of human cancer and maybe they would continue to develop human cancer treatment clinics in countries such as Europe or Asia. to get a cure from cancer of course distance and money is not a problem, because we know the dangers of this cancer disease and is very difficult to cure

I understand that, but there will be many people, who will not be able to get money for that. But, I understand, that there is no way to solve this problem, if there will be only 1 clinic. I think this project need to raise it's hardcap.

there is also truth as you say, of course, by only having a clinic they will not be able to accommodate the capacity of people who want to try to cure themselves from cancer, so that with the large funds of course this team can open several branches in a country that is strategic to visit from various parts of the world.

Well, they will have funds for many clinics, of course. But, the question is how much time will it take to earn them. I hope, no much.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:23:40 PM

Well, the team of the project just need to be active after sales too. They also need to complete their roadmap and don't forget to update this thread.
Yes, most of teams forget to keep working balance after the end of tokensale. They just collect money and everything is over
Let's see how this STO will run, I believe it will satisfy investors
Yes, friend. Recently, there have been many such teams. Some disappointments. I hope that the STO team will succeed and investors will be rewarded properly.

As for me, I'm sure they will. I just hope, that they will raise enough money for clinic for humans, because they will surely raise money for dogs' clinics.

Now, when the minimum limit of investments is decrease to $90, and the 20% bonus is still active, I bet, they will.
LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:05:24 PM

Multiple Comments and Responses
cancer treatment for dogs? This is an industry not so popular and it really doesn't need to use blockchain technology. Why don't you call for cooperation with other large businesses to get the best marketing and chain support?

Maybe in the country you are from cancer treatment in dogs in not popular but in the U.S. where we are putting these it is huge.  89 million dogs, 25% will get cancer and 6 million new cases of cancer in dogs each year.  Americans spent $17.07 billion in vet care in 2017, more than double the $7.1 billion in 2001.

If you take the time to read just a few pages of this thread you will see we have a very strong marketing plan and great relationship with company, groups and clubs involved in the dog and pet worlds.

And in Europe our next target there are 85 million dogs.

Major market for treating cancer in dogs.

Gary

I think people should add monthly dividends to the holders. Because for this industry, you will not pay attention to the value of the token and it can be drastically dropped because it is not a technology business.
or you should call more capital in other large businesses to help the project become more successful. I want to see more partners in your website in the future.
SANA is Security token with vote right and dividends. It is a question how often devidends will be payed out, but the price of this token will raise, when clinics will start to work.

I believe you are correct LoraKalash,  OUr security tokens will be treated like stock in brick and mortar companies.  Revenue, Proifts, Supply and Demand will affect the price.  It will be treated like any other company on the stock market.  We are NOT a company that is a tech company in a ICO that may still only have a MVP.  And they still do not even have a way yet to produce revenues.

Gary

Sure, this project is good, because it has workable product - the process of Cancer treatment, that is better, than any other method, known in the world.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:05:49 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 07:24:03 PM by garyn

Multiple comments and responses

If this kind of patent is useless, why they have gotten it in China, Japan and Austalia? In fact, it means, that everyone in USA will have a right to use this method of Cancer treatment in their clinics.

I am not saying it is useless and we will get a process patent. 90% honor a patent product or process.  The other 10% do not care if there is a patent they will copy it.

Gary

author=Vesna link=topic=5163883.msg52086224#msg52086224 date=1565160297]
It seems like yes. If there is literally no any defense from such patent, because you needjust to add something to the process to use it, why they need to spend money for that?

There is a defense.  Guard the treatment well.  Only share it with people who have signed NDA’s

Gary

As for me, I hear about propriety trade secret for the first time. Can you explain how it can save you treatment from thieves?

If someone copies our treatment as a result of learning it from us or somewhere else, we can take them to court and if we prove that we have diligently protected our proprietary trade secret and we win and court award damages to us, tradesecret laws make the losing party pay 3x the awarded damages. So if we win for example a $20 million court case, the losing party will have to pay (3x) or $60 million. It is a very big deterent.

Gary
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 08:18:38 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 08:40:11 PM by garyn

there is also truth as you say, of course, by only having a clinic they will not be able to accommodate the capacity of people who want to try to cure themselves from cancer, so that with the large funds of course this team can open several branches in a country that is strategic to visit from various parts of the world.

You are correct DUI8.  A more important key point is if someone does take it and try and start their own clinic.  Who do you think people are going to go to.  An AdSana clinic where the inventor is over seeing everything or another one where is something needs to be adjusted the other clinic would just be guessing on what to do.

I certainly would not take that chance.

Gary

Now, when the minimum limit of investments is decrease to $90, and the 20% bonus is still active, I bet, they will.

I would think so but so far no one from Bitcointalk has taken advantage of the new low minimum and the 20% bonus.

Gary

author=Indacoin link=topic=5163883.msg52093867#msg52093867 date=1565208913]

Its good, without doubt. But why you decide to make fundrising by STO?

Because it gives the small investor a chance for a good investment plus it gives liquidity.

If someone invests in a private corporation they main have a great investment but it is very difficult to have liquidity. So if they want to exit out at some time it is difficult.

But with the Security tokens, you get the same advantages as a shareholder in a private company but your have the liquidity of exiting out whenever you want.

Gary
hizzy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 08:48:56 PM

You are correct DUI8.  A more important key point is if someone does take it and try and start their own clinic.  Who do you think people are going to go to.  An AdSana clinic where the inventor is over seeing everything or another one where is something needs to be adjusted the other clinic would just be guessing on what to do.

Gary

I would think so but so far no one from Bitcointalk has taken advantage of the new low minimum and the 20% bonus.

Gary

Because it gives the small investor a chance for a good investment plus it gives liquidity.

If someone invests in a private corporation they main have a great investment but it is very difficult to have liquidity. So if they want to exit out at some time it is difficult.

But with the Security tokens, you get the same advantages as a shareholder in a private company but your have the liquidity of exiting out whenever you want.

Gary
So, here we can see only pluses for investors? What is your advantages from STO? For example, it's ease to make fundrising with help funds and privat investors
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 08:55:47 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 09:06:24 PM by garyn

Gary

Gary

Gary
So, here we can see only pluses for investors? What is your advantages from STO? For example, it's ease to make fundrising with help funds and privat investors

Hi Hizzy, the most important part for the STO is that it is very easy to cash out of your investment when you want by just selling it on a security token exchange.

If this was stock in a private company you could never do that.

Gary
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 09:16:49 PM

Gary, are you planning on distributing airdrops? It would be very useful for attracting potential investors.

Usually, airdrops are used to increase the number of follovers in project's social networks. I don't think there are any investors amoung airdrop participants. Usually, 90% of them are bots.
Perhaps there are bots too. But this method works in terms of marketing and project development. If it didn't work, hardly the airdrops were so popular.

I think that airdrop would be good for this project as well. It will help to build numerous community and will help to promote the project while sale is running.
I think this type of marketing promotion is very effective. First of all, a person who wants to receive a free token will eventually learn more about the project, motivating himself to buy more coins. And if not, then this is a member of the future community.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 09:21:09 PM

Gary, are you planning on distributing airdrops? It would be very useful for attracting potential investors.

Usually, airdrops are used to increase the number of follovers in project's social networks. I don't think there are any investors amoung airdrop participants. Usually, 90% of them are bots.
Perhaps there are bots too. But this method works in terms of marketing and project development. If it didn't work, hardly the airdrops were so popular.

I think that airdrop would be good for this project as well. It will help to build numerous community and will help to promote the project while sale is running.
I think this type of marketing promotion is very effective. First of all, a person who wants to receive a free token will eventually learn more about the project, motivating himself to buy more coins. And if not, then this is a member of the future community.
You are right , airdrop is the best way for fast community growth.
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 10:29:40 PM

STO in crypto ? Reallly? I don’t know any successful STO in crypto.

You need to do some research a lot of been successful.  Here is just one article I found after one search.

https://www.bluebelt.asia/10-security-token-offerings-sto-that-proves-tokenized-securities-are-legit/

Gary
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 10:45:11 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2019, 10:59:50 PM by garyn

I can see using the Airdrop to get a lot of people to join the ANN or Telebram group because air dropping them SANA tokens is paying them to join but that does not mean they will ever invest just because they got free tokens.  I have lowered the minimum so that for only $90 and investor will get 900 SANA tokens plus a free 20% bonus giving 1080 SANA tokens.  Basically that means I am airdropping 180 tokens if someone buys 900 for only $90 or 0.007528 In BTC or 0.397915 in ETH. So if someone will not do that, I do not see them buying tokens because I have air dropped them free tokens.

And I have been advised that airdropped just get a lot of BOTS joining.
defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 12:38:50 AM

I can see using the Airdrop to get a lot of people to join the ANN or Telebram group because air dropping them SANA tokens is paying them to join but that does not mean they will ever invest just because they got free tokens.  I have lowered the minimum so that for only $90 and investor will get 900 SANA tokens plus a free 20% bonus giving 1080 SANA tokens.  Basically that means I am airdropping 180 tokens if someone buys 900 for only $90 or 0.007528 In BTC or 0.397915 in ETH. So if someone will not do that, I do not see them buying tokens because I have air dropped them free tokens.

And I have been advised that airdropped just get a lot of BOTS joining.
That is right approach. This way you can select true investors and sort out freebie seekers.
At the same time bounty hunters help to boost audience and index materials in search engine

kolnides

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:34:12 AM

I think that in this phase of the market, security  tokens will be very popular.
Piastr

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 06:43:49 AM

I think that in this phase of the market, security  tokens will be very popular.

I think, that security token is the only token, that can be interested to investors, because this kind of token has several ways to bring profit.

Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:19:30 AM

I think, that security token is the only token, that can be interested to investors, because this kind of token has several ways to bring profit.

Moreover, if we are talking about SANA token, it has one more advantage, because this token has a vote right and it is like a share of a company.
ValeraGolyb

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 07:54:09 AM

So if someone will not do that, I do not see them buying tokens because I have air dropped them free tokens.

You see, airdrop participants can get up to $5 in tokens, so it can't be a reason why they won't buy more tokens. Usually, airdrops are used to attract community. Something like free candies. )

LoraKalash

Activity: 431

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:38:59 AM

So if someone will not do that, I do not see them buying tokens because I have air dropped them free tokens.

You see, airdrop participants can get up to $5 in tokens, so it can't be a reason why they won't buy more tokens. Usually, airdrops are used to attract community. Something like free candies. )

Well, many projects use airdrops. It is always better when the community consists of 40k participants, but not 1k, right?

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
kends

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:09:04 AM

Hey, need your coin on my exchange? Look forward to your reply
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:14:23 AM

It depends on you exchange, I guess. Can you list security tokens on your exchange? What is its title?

Piastr

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:34:40 AM

It depends on you exchange, I guess. Can you list security tokens on your exchange? What is its title?

I don't think that it is any serious exchange, because CEO of a serious exchange won't spam in threads about it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: