Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:11:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8166 times)
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:01:55 PM

Multiple comments and responses
author=Piastr link=topic=5163883.msg52110323#msg52110323 date=1565354117]

This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is a scam. What do you think?

Piastr I think you meant to write that since this project is under US jurisdiction it almost gaurantee that it is NOT a scam.  Right?

Gary

author=artdor link=topic=5163883.msg52109483#msg52109483 date=1565349002]
Well, this is not an indicator that the project will be successful. From my own experience I will say that most of the investments today do not pay off. Either this time or everything happens because there is no regulation.

Artdor have you had experience with typical blockchain ICO based mainly on APPS or software within the blockchain.  Because we are not that.  We are, first a regulated STO, and we are a brick and mortar buildings that has clinics with a proven and working cancer treatment that will immediately, when the first one is open, generate revenue.

Gary

Gary

[/quote] I have experience investing in ICO and other projects. And I also studied the profitability statistics for 2018 and the figures on ICO are very sad. And I wish you success so that the goal is achieved.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Weng simok

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:05:30 PM

There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
In the last few months many projects have started to switch from ICO to IEO, but there are some projects that have also chosen STO as their current sales means, but some projects have not succeeded in getting their sales targets during STO, I hope failure not happen to this Adsana's project Because, in my opinion this project has a very important role in the development of the health world today, especially in the field of cancer treatment.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
LoraKalash

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 04:38:27 PM

Multiple comments and responses
author=Piastr link=topic=5163883.msg52110323#msg52110323 date=1565354117]

This project has too good product, so it can't fail, for my opinion. But, the fact this project has US jurisdiction almost guarantee that it is a scam. What do you think?

Piastr I think you meant to write that since this project is under US jurisdiction it almost gaurantee that it is NOT a scam.  Right?

Gary

author=artdor link=topic=5163883.msg52109483#msg52109483 date=1565349002]
Well, this is not an indicator that the project will be successful. From my own experience I will say that most of the investments today do not pay off. Either this time or everything happens because there is no regulation.

Artdor have you had experience with typical blockchain ICO based mainly on APPS or software within the blockchain.  Because we are not that.  We are, first a regulated STO, and we are a brick and mortar buildings that has clinics with a proven and working cancer treatment that will immediately, when the first one is open, generate revenue.

Gary

Gary

I have experience investing in ICO and other projects. And I also studied the profitability statistics for 2018 and the figures on ICO are very sad. And I wish you success so that the goal is achieved.
[/quote]

ICO, STO, ITO, IEO, whatever, all these types of fundrising are venture investing in startups. It means that there is a high risk, but the profit can be high too.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:08:18 PM

There is no sense to talk about IEO, because here is an STO, so better discuss this type of fundraising. It seems like one of the first STOs from what I know
In the last few months many projects have started to switch from ICO to IEO, but there are some projects that have also chosen STO as their current sales means, but some projects have not succeeded in getting their sales targets during STO, I hope failure not happen to this Adsana's project Because, in my opinion this project has a very important role in the development of the health world today, especially in the field of cancer treatment.

In fact, there is no matter what exact type of fundraising will be chosen. The only thing that has point is if the project is real and with product that solves some problem.
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:18:23 PM

STO is a very rare type of fundraising, especially, when the team sells the shares of their business with voting rights. If i'm right, there were only few such projects a long time ago.
From my point of view there is more trust for STOs as long as they need to be approved by SEC.
But it is bigger entry point for small investors

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Kira_Fedorova

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 05:50:27 PM

We were talked about a possibility that AdSana can conduct IEO on one of the top exchanges. That's why there are some post about IEO.

Yanina

Activity: 359

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 06:13:40 PM

In fact, there is no matter what type of fundraising is used by the project, ICO, ITO or STO. IEO can be conducted with any of them.
Piastr

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 06:41:49 PM

STO is a very rare type of fundraising, especially, when the team sells the shares of their business with voting rights. If i'm right, there were only few such projects a long time ago.
From my point of view there is more trust for STOs as long as they need to be approved by SEC.
But it is bigger entry point for small investors

Yes, you are right. Moreover, AdSana has US registration, so it can be trusted for 100%. Their team is awesome, and they have 100% workable product.

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:04:56 PM

What are your expectations guys on possible return on investments let's say after 1 year of investment?
Piastr

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 07:27:09 PM

What are your expectations guys on possible return on investments let's say after 1 year of investment?

Whom are you asking this question, developers or community? As for me, I think that everything will depend on how much they will raise during sales.

defyance

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 10:30:57 PM

You have so active community in Adsana, I suggest you to develop telegam chat, people are more engaged there and it is easier to get responses.

coino.org

Activity: 798
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:40:12 PM

Whom are you asking this question, developers or community? As for me, I think that everything will depend on how much they will raise during sales.
I am asking developers, because only they know total amount raised. From my point of view they will be able to achieve hard cap
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 05:21:33 AM

You have so active community in Adsana, I suggest you to develop telegam chat, people are more engaged there and it is easier to get responses.

Telegram group is already working, as far as I know. The communty is so active, because they believe in project. It is not so often, when new project has so high quality.

Piastr

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:11:39 AM

I am asking developers, because only they know total amount raised. From my point of view they will be able to achieve hard cap

They've already answered this question several times. You can find the image of the spreadsheet with their calculations in this thread.

LoraKalash

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:37:43 AM

You should understand that expectations are not a real result. You can expect any profits, but noone knows what will happen tomorrow.

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Vesna

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 08:14:10 AM

You should understand that expectations are not a real result. You can expect any profits, but noone knows what will happen tomorrow.

As always. But, talking about this project we can be almost sure, that token holders will get profits in some period of time.
LoraKalash

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:09:00 AM

Will there be any period, when tokens will be frozen? I mean all tokens, not only devs' tokens or investors' ones. I don't remember this questions was asked before.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 09:16:06 AM

Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.
That is, IEO is likely to be? It would be great to have it at Binance. I don’t know how difficult it is to do it. But there would be a lot of investors.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Piastr

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:40:58 AM

Perhaps I missed what exchanges plan to add the project token? Maybe it makes sense to conduct IEO? Or is it against some rules?

Was said, that team has negotiations with several top 10 exchanges that are able to list security tokens. There were no information what exact exchanges they are talking with.
That is, IEO is likely to be? It would be great to have it at Binance. I don’t know how difficult it is to do it. But there would be a lot of investors.

Binance is the most interesting exchange at the moment, right. But, the team hasn't enough money for Binance at the moment. Maybe, after they find that money.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 09:47:51 AM

Do not believe them for a second.
Cancer treatment ans blockchain? Run as far as you can get form this one, 100% scam.

No legitimate cancer treatment which has shown good trails needs tokens to get them going, big pharma would rush in with stacks of money before we could blink.

RED FLAGS ALL OVER HERE

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: