Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:10:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8165 times)
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 03:09:27 PM

[As was said, people here invest very rarely. They prefer to wait for investments from institutional investors in order to be sure that this project is interesting to Funds.

That's true. Investors here burned their hands many times in 2017-2018. Now, they are very careful with investing in startups. Many of them prefer to buy tokens on exchanges.

Well that will a shame and their loss if they wait for Institutional Investors because if we get all the money from the Institutional
Investor, the STO will be closed and people from the forum will not even be able to get in on the low STO prices.

AND you also said above that they will wait till they can buy them in the exchanges then I can guarantee you by then the price of the SANA tokens will be much higher.  And they will pay a lot more for the tokens.  Then when buy theses SANA tokens at an exchange, they will all be saying "I wish I had a chance to have bought into this at a lower price".  

Well the do.  Now!  They won't later.  

And if you are betting that they will sink in value like all the others after the offering.  Those other ICO's whose value bottomed after the ICO, most only had a MVP and need the money to create the product.  We have the treatment, it has been used since 2009, and as soon as we open a Canine Cancer Center we will have patients.  With all the press that we will be issuing, and the good results for our patients, our SANA price will not bottom out like all the rest.  It will react more like a stock does on a stock exchange based on Supply and Demand, Profits, our story and the market, being treating cancer patients

But I cannot force anyone to invest now.  I can only show them the opportunity they have now.

Gary

It is interesting that I answered this question above today.  Because I just go off the phone with a company that wants us to join up with them and they will supply a licensed Broker-Dealer to sell our security offering and then we will be put on a security token exchange run by a country NOT a company.  

IF this happens, once we have the Broker Dealer onboard, we will immediately go to the main sale price of $.20 USD per token instead of the $.10 USD per token price we have right now.  And investors will be competing with a broker dealer to buy the tokens.

All I can say is if you have been considering investing in our project, perhaps now is the time.  Not later.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not hyping the investment, this is just keeping you up to date on all the possible things that may happen with the project.  Once I do my complete due diligence on this company and the broker dealer, attorneys and country do their due diligence on us and all is a go, we will go with the company.

Gary

Great news! Hope, you will finish this deal. But, how exact they can help you? I don't think, that anybody here knows how it works.

Hi Piastr,  Thank you for point that out.  Right now, according to SEC rules we are a security.  So the only two entities that can sell our security tokens are (1) Officers of the AdSana Corporation and (2) Broker Dealers.  Broker Dealers are license within their governments to sell securities which our SANA token falls under.  There great part of having a broker dealer selling our SANA tokens is that they are heavily connected to investors, mainly accredited investors, Venture Capitalist and Institutional Investors.  They work with them all the time.  And they could sell out this offering.   Then the broker dealer gets us up on the Security Token Exchange.  It benefits them because the want to give their investors liquidity as soon as possible.   I hope that explains it well.

Another way would be to say broker dealers already have a client database of people looking for good investments.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Piastr

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 03:48:10 PM

I see, that's great. There was a question when you will deal with them? How much time left for investments?

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 03:53:49 PM

You really need to visit blockchain and crypto events. Have you already decided what will be the first?

As for me, I think that they won't need to visit more than 1 event, because they will find all money at once. They only need to prepare very well.

I will answer both of these questions.  First Piastr that would be excellent if I could go to one event.

I honestly do not know which is the best event to go to.  I live in the US and I am looking at several but I would love to find the right event.  Many are discussing other things.  I want to go the the ones that are to introduce ICO's and STO were a lot of investors are going to be there.

Gary
Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:00:16 PM

[As was said, people here invest very rarely. They prefer to wait for investments from institutional investors in order to be sure that this project is interesting to Funds.

That's true. Investors here burned their hands many times in 2017-2018. Now, they are very careful with investing in startups. Many of them prefer to buy tokens on exchanges.

Well that will a shame and their loss if they wait for Institutional Investors because if we get all the money from the Institutional
Investor, the STO will be closed and people from the forum will not even be able to get in on the low STO prices.

AND you also said above that they will wait till they can buy them in the exchanges then I can guarantee you by then the price of the SANA tokens will be much higher.  And they will pay a lot more for the tokens.  Then when buy theses SANA tokens at an exchange, they will all be saying "I wish I had a chance to have bought into this at a lower price".  

Well the do.  Now!  They won't later.  

And if you are betting that they will sink in value like all the others after the offering.  Those other ICO's whose value bottomed after the ICO, most only had a MVP and need the money to create the product.  We have the treatment, it has been used since 2009, and as soon as we open a Canine Cancer Center we will have patients.  With all the press that we will be issuing, and the good results for our patients, our SANA price will not bottom out like all the rest.  It will react more like a stock does on a stock exchange based on Supply and Demand, Profits, our story and the market, being treating cancer patients

But I cannot force anyone to invest now.  I can only show them the opportunity they have now.

Gary

It is interesting that I answered this question above today.  Because I just go off the phone with a company that wants us to join up with them and they will supply a licensed Broker-Dealer to sell our security offering and then we will be put on a security token exchange run by a country NOT a company.  

IF this happens, once we have the Broker Dealer onboard, we will immediately go to the main sale price of $.20 USD per token instead of the $.10 USD per token price we have right now.  And investors will be competing with a broker dealer to buy the tokens.

All I can say is if you have been considering investing in our project, perhaps now is the time.  Not later.

PLEASE NOTE: This is not hyping the investment, this is just keeping you up to date on all the possible things that may happen with the project.  Once I do my complete due diligence on this company and the broker dealer, attorneys and country do their due diligence on us and all is a go, we will go with the company.

Gary

Great news! Hope, you will finish this deal. But, how exact they can help you? I don't think, that anybody here knows how it works.

Hi Piastr,  Thank you for point that out.  Right now, according to SEC rules we are a security.  So the only two entities that can sell our security tokens are (1) Officers of the AdSana Corporation and (2) Broker Dealers.  Broker Dealers are license within their governments to sell securities which our SANA token falls under.  There great part of having a broker dealer selling our SANA tokens is that they are heavily connected to investors, mainly accredited investors, Venture Capitalist and Institutional Investors.  They work with them all the time.  And they could sell out this offering.   Then the broker dealer gets us up on the Security Token Exchange.  It benefits them because the want to give their investors liquidity as soon as possible.   I hope that explains it well.

Another way would be to say broker dealers already have a client database of people looking for good investments.

I think you should use their service. It will be much more easier for to sell tokens directly to investments pool, that are in a search of so great projects as AdSana is.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 04:22:29 PM

I see, that's great. There was a question when you will deal with them? How much time left for investments?

We are talking about two different exchanges in two different countries. With first one we could be ready within a month and the exchange is already taking Security Tokens.  The second one, won't have their exchange up and running till the beginning of next year but we are trying to see if one of the broker dealers would start working with us now.

That are some distinct advantages that I cannot say right now for the second country.  But if the broker dealer does not want to work with us until the exchange is up I do not want to wait till next year to start working with a broker dealer.

Gary
Kiriya

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:27:47 PM

We are talking about two different exchanges in two different countries. With first one we could be ready within a month and the exchange is already taking Security Tokens.  The second one, won't have their exchange up and running till the beginning of next year but we are trying to see if one of the broker dealers would start working with us now.

That are some distinct advantages that I cannot say right now for the second country.  But if the broker dealer does not want to work with us until the exchange is up I do not want to wait till next year to start working with a broker dealer.

Gary

So, the second exchange is new brand one, right? As for me, I don't think it is a good idea to list token on a new exchange. Noone knows about, so it was very difficult to attract users there.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 04:38:00 PM

Gary

So, the second exchange is new brand one, right? As for me, I don't think it is a good idea to list token on a new exchange. Noone knows about, so it was very difficult to attract users there.

Kiriya,  this are not companies that start online exchanges.  These are government run exchange that trade stocks and tokens.  Similar to to the London Stock Exchange and the Frankfurt Stock Exchanges.  This have licensed broker dealers and strict requirements and rules to follow.  Rules you just don't break.  That is why investors go to these because buying through these types of exchanges give added protection.
Kiriya

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 04:44:49 PM

Gary

Kiriya,  this are not companies that start online exchanges.  These are government run exchange that trade stocks and tokens.  Similar to to the London Stock Exchange and the Frankfurt Stock Exchanges.  This have licensed broker dealers and strict requirements and rules to follow.  Rules you just don't break.  That is why investors go to these because buying through these types of exchanges give added protection.

Oh, so you are going to list your token on one of such exchanges? We all thought that you are in a process of negotiation with crypto exchanges.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 04:50:09 PM

Multiple Comments and Response

Some projects are practicing so called buy-back model, when project buy tokens from bounty hunter and other token holders. Did you think about this model?

Good model, by the way. It stops bounty hunters and other token holders from selling tokens quickly, right after the end of sales, when token is getting listed on any exchange.

Kira I really like this idea.  I would love for the bounty hunters to understand that it can be more profitable for them to hold on but there is a strong likelyhood that as soon as the tokens are sellable on a exchange most will sell immediately. If we buy back the bounty that would help to not have a massive selling and it will support the price.

Oh, so you are going to list your token on one of such exchanges? We all thought that you are in a process of negotiation with crypto exchanges.

That is correct, Kiriya.  Not a crypto exchange.  A real government run, government regulated security token exchange.

Gary
Kiriya

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:09:09 PM

Some projects are practicing so called buy-back model, when project buy tokens from bounty hunter and other token holders. Did you think about this model?

Good model, by the way. It stops bounty hunters and other token holders from selling tokens quickly, right after the end of sales, when token is getting listed on any exchange.

Kira I really like this idea.  I would love for the bounty hunters to understand that it can be more profitable for them to hold on but there is a strong likelyhood that as soon as the tokens are sellable on a exchange most will sell immediately. If we buy back the bounty that would help to not have a massive selling and it will support the price.

That is correct, Kiriya.  Not a crypto exchange.  A real government run, government regulated security token exchange.

Gary

That, I mean massive selling right after the token listing, will be possible only if there will be more than 2000 investors, right?

Kira_Fedorova

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:30:41 PM

I think you should announce token listing as soon as it possible. It will help you to attract investors on this forum.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 05:45:27 PM

That, I mean massive selling right after the token listing, will be possible only if there will be more than 2000 investors, right?

Everyone, is restricted from selling.  90 days for International Reg S.  But I believe we could buy them back from the Bountys.

I think you should announce token listing as soon as it possible. It will help you to attract investors on this forum.

And yes Kira  I will let everyone know as soon as I can.

Gary
Kiriya

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 05:58:44 PM

Everyone, is restricted from selling.  90 days for International Reg S.  But I believe we could buy them back from the Bountys.

Gary

But you've told before, that if there would be 2000 investors, you wil become a public company. As a result, everyone will have a possibility to sell tokens.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 06:16:34 PM

Gary

But you've told before, that if there would be 2000 investors, you wil become a public company. As a result, everyone will have a possibility to sell tokens.

Yes that is correct. If we get over 2000 investors.  If we work with a broker deal that might not happen.  The broker dealer might have larger investor.  Or it might happen and we do go over the 2000 investors.  Now when we are on the government run exchange if anyone buys tokens on the exchange then that is a secondary purchase and their is no restriction.  They could sell them the same day if they wanted.
RealPrMax

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 05:22:43 AM

Gary

Yes that is correct. If we get over 2000 investors.  If we work with a broker deal that might not happen.  The broker dealer might have larger investor.  Or it might happen and we do go over the 2000 investors.  Now when we are on the government run exchange if anyone buys tokens on the exchange then that is a secondary purchase and their is no restriction.  They could sell them the same day if they wanted.

The most important thing to keep the price is to buy coins from those who merge them immediately after entering the exchange, otherwise the cost may fall very much, investors will be in a deep minus.
RealPrMax

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 05:24:12 AM

Gary

I think there can be much more inestors, the main thing is to make a good big advertisement and competently submit the project to people.
RealPrMax

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 05:25:27 AM

Gary

So, you want to place tokens not on crypto-exchanges, but on large American exchanges? Or did I misunderstand? If so, it would be a very big breakthrough.
RealPrMax

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 05:31:31 AM

Yes, an excellent model, I also wrote about this in this thread, this will give great chances that bounty hunters will not drop the price down. I hope there will be something similar.
Kiriya

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:28:38 AM

Gary

So, you want to place tokens not on crypto-exchanges, but on large American exchanges? Or did I misunderstand? If so, it would be a very big breakthrough.

They want to list their token on govermental exchange, that can trade both stocks and crypto security tokens.

Piastr

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 09:25:32 AM

Gary

What in your opinion will be better: 2000 investors, no tokens' block, public company or less than 2000 investors, private company and 90 days tokens' block?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: