Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:45:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐️ [ANN] [STO] Cancer Treatment Proven Since '09 ⭐️ MINIMUM INVESTMENT ONLY $90 ⭐️  (Read 8165 times)
justsimpleram

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 12:37:36 AM

It is possible that the first clinic will open quite quickly. But it will take time for the clinics to work in full force and begin to generate income. This is primarily of interest to investors. It is important to them that the clinics began to give income.
Well, of course. In order for any business to start making a profit, it takes from several months to six months. In any case, all these aspects are calculated, Gary spoke above about this.

It is always takes time for development. That is why it is necessary to carefully study the roadmap and check how the project follows roadmap.

I did not find any roadmap on the site of https://adsana.io/ and in Whitepapers. If there is no roadmap it is imposible to check if the project follow roadmap.

Many projects does not follow to the points that are wrote in roadmap. When investors see that project does not fulfil it obligations they start to sell tokens.

I met many projects that can't follow their road map because of the ICO/IEO of the project because of lack of investors. This leads them to some negativity on their project because people thinking advance of their project thru their road map so that this cause delayed and decrease of investors and supporters.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:12:24 AM

It is always takes time for development. That is why it is necessary to carefully study the roadmap and check how the project follows roadmap.

Hi Lylya75,  We do not have to develop the treatment.  It has been developed and working since 2006 but used first in 2009.  Once we get the funding we will open the clinics and that will take time to find the right building, get the equipment and staff.   But I believe we could be up and running wit the first clinic within 2-3 months.

Gary

Actually that was really great to hear that you guys already have a treatment in mid and it's already been developed. I loved reading about treatment to some various cancers and other medical problems before, one of the main problems is the budget for it. If this project will going to have the funds needed it will really going to change everything.

At your service
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:17:28 AM

Unlike other projects, this project does not need to develop anything for money. After collecting the minimum amount of the project can really start to work. Of course, at this stage everything depends on attracting investment.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:46:56 AM

Unlike other projects, this project does not need to develop anything for money. After collecting the minimum amount of the project can really start to work. Of course, at this stage everything depends on attracting investment.
Agree, other project needs a lot of funds to develop their project to reach their satisfaction. But within the small amount of investment, the investors helped the patients without budget to the treatments.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
defyance

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 11:50:55 AM

Any project needs money to start. There was a lot said about what is needed at least $1 million. If the team will be able to collect it that the project will be able to start working in a few months and it can attract additional investors.

garyn (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 02:36:18 PM

I know that cancer treatment is not available to all people on the planet. It would be great to make this accessible to all people with cancer. The team is moving in the right direction. I believe we will succeed.

That would be nice.  And it may be possible.  We would have to have a diagnosis by a physician for people.  To stay low cost, our clinics would not have all the diagnostic equipment.  So if any where in the world where there are doctors or hospitals that can give a diagnosis of cancer we can open a clinic.  And if we are making the good profits as projected that can help lower the costs for clinics in poorer areas.

Gary
cryptozoya

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:07:20 PM

Hi Lylya75,  We do not have to develop the treatment.  It has been developed and working since 2006 but used first in 2009.  Once we get the funding we will open the clinics and that will take time to find the right building, get the equipment and staff.   But I believe we could be up and running wit the first clinic within 2-3 months.

Gary

It is very good that your treatment has been developed and working since 2006 and was used in 2009. How many clinics do you plan to open?
Alexxo

Activity: 309

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:44:02 PM

I know that cancer treatment is not available to all people on the planet. It would be great to make this accessible to all people with cancer. The team is moving in the right direction. I believe we will succeed.

That would be nice.  And it may be possible.  We would have to have a diagnosis by a physician for people.  To stay low cost, our clinics would not have all the diagnostic equipment.  So if any where in the world where there are doctors or hospitals that can give a diagnosis of cancer we can open a clinic.  And if we are making the good profits as projected that can help lower the costs for clinics in poorer areas.

Gary

As I understand the cancer treatment technology is done for treatment the dogs. Or it can be suitable for people too?

Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:22:50 PM

Any project needs money to start. There was a lot said about what is needed at least $1 million. If the team will be able to collect it that the project will be able to start working in a few months and it can attract additional investors.

Now the competition among cryptocurrency startups are very big and it is hard to collect money during token sale. But they conduct STO and sell secure tokens. Secure tokens are very rare now.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:33:10 PM

As I understand the cancer treatment technology is done for treatment the dogs. Or it can be suitable for people too?

If I'm not mistaken, this technology and these medications are fully applicable to people. Even had to adapt this technology for the treatment of dogs.

artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:38:18 PM

Gary
I like your plan, Gary. This will help save money, as well as make the treatment even more cheap than other competitors. It's great. Wish you luck!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
alvin345

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:34:06 PM

Gary
I like your plan, Gary. This will help save money, as well as make the treatment even more cheap than other competitors. It's great. Wish you luck!
But the main thing is that in the future these low prices do not affect the quality of service
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 09:07:01 PM

It is very good that your treatment has been developed and working since 2006 and was used in 2009. How many clinics do you plan to open?

Depends on how much we raise.  We have a very fluid revenue model.  So if we only raise say $1M we can open a few clinics for dogs and from the profit open more.  If we raise the $25M then we will open 30 plus dogs clinics and about 5 human clinics in selected areas.  Revenues from the dog clinics will allow us to open more plus pay out dividends on the profits.

Nthert

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 09:23:34 PM

If I'm not mistaken, this technology and these medications are fully applicable to people. Even had to adapt this technology for the treatment of dogs.
I wonder if it will be as effective as for the people themselves, so that will be watching all this
Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 10:10:57 PM

It is possible that the first clinic will open quite quickly. But it will take time for the clinics to work in full force and begin to generate income. This is primarily of interest to investors. It is important to them that the clinics began to give income.
Well, of course. In order for any business to start making a profit, it takes from several months to six months. In any case, all these aspects are calculated, Gary spoke above about this.

Exactly. But most often, the roadmap changes during the development and preparation of the project. I would not look only at the roadmap. First of all, I am interested in the project and its product, a business model that should bring money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
garyn (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 04:16:44 AM

f I'm not mistaken, this technology and these medications are fully applicable to people. Even had to adapt this technology for the treatment of dogs.
I wonder if it will be as effective as for the people themselves, so that will be watching all this
[/quote]

If you listen to the video on our website. https://youtu.be/1wjiPFDxXhI  or read our website you will see that I have said several times, that this treatment was originally create for people.  And has been used on people since 2009.  We have translated the protocol (that has been successfully used on people for 10 years) to work on dogs.  We have been working are dogs since 2018.

Gary
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 05:28:16 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2019, 12:56:41 PM by justsimpleram

f I'm not mistaken, this technology and these medications are fully applicable to people. Even had to adapt this technology for the treatment of dogs.

If you listen to the video on our website. https://youtu.be/1wjiPFDxXhI  or read our website you will see that I have said several times, that this treatment was originally create for people.  And has been used on people since 2009.  We have translated the protocol (that has been successfully used on people for 10 years) to work on dogs.  We have been working are dogs since 2018.

Gary
[/quote]

So they just try it for a dog last year? Did this successfully work on dogs like in people and they have the same good result or not ?

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
nerttor

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:12:29 AM

I think they tried this method on dogs and specially adapted it to the dogs. This treatment method has been successfully used to treat people in China. But the project's initial goal is to open dog clinics in the US.

Nevsky

Activity: 1064
Merit: 250

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 12:02:09 PM

I think they tried this method on dogs and specially adapted it to the dogs. This treatment method has been successfully used to treat people in China. But the project's initial goal is to open dog clinics in the US.
As far as I understand, the goal is to create a clinic for the treatment of cancer in dogs, but with further adaptation of this technique in the treatment of cancer in humans. I am very interested in how this will happen.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
farraddy

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 12:32:10 PM

I also hope that sooner or later this method of treatment will be more widely used for humans. As I understand it is far cheaper than existing methods and it would give the possibility to treat cancer in poor people.

Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 »
  Print  

Jump to: