News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0  (Read 117 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:34:32 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2019, 01:13:03 PM by B1tUnl0ck3r

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 03:19:11 AM

it's gonna be fun... overstreching anyone? nukes? russia has, china.... invented fireworks... so please... capitulate and surrender and clean your homes, as you pretend to be, fakers, imposters, betrayers... scumbags and tax leeches...

it's just sad that the situation is perfect from china stand points... perfect... just continuing to move forward, to parity, and then... we start to speak...

and if you think meng has been forgotten....

and what I find even more pathetic, is a country that can't even arrest gishlaine maxwell want to interfer in the domestic affairs of china? it's madness... it's the repetitive abuse on children that give them this arrogance...

china ain't your average american native tribe.... you have no idea...

japan is at a cross road... being a slave of the pedowesterners or reform and abolish the shit? who knows, how much time this island chain has...

I can't imagine how fun it was the moment japan realized that china has returned... the only errors not to make... and they did... it's so stupid... again this underage gheisha post hiroshima culture? or it was already a cultural practice? What a surprise... again...

I am still even dumbfounded that china doesn't only prepare for war now, and ready the first strike plans... I mean, against those... first strike plan + ai + 99.999999999999999999^e success = go. wipe.

they are all fucking savages !

what the hell are you? a religious extremists? of what type muslim, christian etc.? a nazi (chinese, etc.)

what do you mean with pedowesterners? it'S not that i like the west and its elites, but i also dont like the elites in china russia iran etc.

they are either same or worse.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: