Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:56:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote)  (Read 2892 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PETECA

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 01:27:16 PM

now we see a good price increase and it seems to me that the project has a great future as traders will be interested in getting a very fast income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raja399

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:22:01 PM

it seems to me that each project should not burn tokens and provide service at a high level.
Lirabit

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 03:21:58 PM

I will monitor the development of the project and I think that I will be able to make money on this in the near future.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:12:57 PM

📣 Stay HYPEd on September with HYPE 📣

1. Apps for WeShopwithCrypto.com
👉 Pay & Withdraw with HYPE

2. AI-powered Trading Signals for BTC & ETH markets (BETA)
👉 Subscriptions with HYPE

3. New Exchange Listings

4. First User Voting Event for 🔥 & ❄️ %

5. End of Initial Distribution Phase

ninejewels

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:20:52 AM

please tell me how often there will be a vote? and how often will I be able to receive dividends?

I also wonder if I will hold tokens when I will receive the reward *? Is this going to happen every month?

You will need to freeze your tokens via the HYPE dApp.

By freezing, you will be (i) eligible to vote (ii) be able to increase your voting weights (iii) receive daily freezing rewards.

dApp Page:
dapp.hypetoken.io

MetaMask Guide:
👉 https://medium.com/@hypetoken/guide-how-to-use-the-hype-dapp-to-freeze-unfreeze-hype-tokens-4867e269f6c4

Trust Wallet Guide (Mobile):
👉 https://medium.com/@hypetoken/guide-using-the-hype-dapp-with-trust-wallet-mobile-1692a5e15e6b

thank you, everything is quite simple and clear. I will gladly take this opportunity to receive passive income.
Ruudinuustik223

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 09:18:14 AM

it seems to me that each project should not burn tokens and provide service at a high level.

they will also provide a high level of service. You can read about the services that the team plans to provide in the future.
mayday60508

Activity: 22

MMMEXTRA-the right step towards the gpal!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 10:16:16 AM

3. New Exchange Listings

abruptly. the team has quite global plans for the future and I will follow how this project develops. I think that it will be possible to buy some tokens in the near future while the price is the most favorable.

mmm is the best platform overall the world.
lukashrd

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 11:12:31 AM

I will monitor the development of the project and I think that I will be able to make money on this in the near future.

then everyone decides for themselves this is in fact an experiment and how successful it will be, only time will tell, but in fact earlier I have not seen anything like it.
pleja3

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 12:05:55 PM

3. New Exchange Listings

this should have a positive impact on the growth of this coin. I am glad that the team is actively developing the project and the possibility of passive income is a good motivation for me.
umarashraf

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 01:07:13 PM

now we see a good price increase and it seems to me that the project has a great future as traders will be interested in getting a very fast income.

if there is no dump in the near future but in fact no one knows as there will always be a speculative component on exchanges.
nima_fk

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 02:00:04 PM

please tell me how often there will be a vote? and how often will I be able to receive dividends?

I also wonder if I will hold tokens when I will receive the reward *? Is this going to happen every month?

You will need to freeze your tokens via the HYPE dApp.

By freezing, you will be (i) eligible to vote (ii) be able to increase your voting weights (iii) receive daily freezing rewards.

dApp Page:
dapp.hypetoken.io

MetaMask Guide:
👉 https://medium.com/@hypetoken/guide-how-to-use-the-hype-dapp-to-freeze-unfreeze-hype-tokens-4867e269f6c4

👉 https://medium.com/@hypetoken/guide-using-the-hype-dapp-with-trust-wallet-mobile-1692a5e15e6b

everything in fact looks pretty clear. It is not very clear what will be the level of my income but I think that with the development of the project we will be able to understand it more accurately.
auxdude

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:01:28 PM

please tell me whether it is video training on work with a purse and when will be the date of the first vote ?
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:10:30 PM

please tell me whether it is video training on work with a purse and when will be the date of the first vote ?

Hi there, there's no video guide available at the moment. It will available very soon.

In the meantime, please read our guides available below. It's very straight-forward. The date of the first vote = late september.

dApp Page:
dapp.hypetoken.io

MetaMask Guide:

wahyuzein

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:54:57 PM

great interesting business model. I have not seen anything like this before and because I think that we can still something interesting in the market.
Ochros

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 04:52:17 PM

I am also interested in this question and also interested in how many tokens need to be frozen to receive a reward? is there a minimum quantity?
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:12:14 AM

I am also interested in this question and also interested in how many tokens need to be frozen to receive a reward? is there a minimum quantity?

Freezing tokens (current minimum is 10 HYPE Tokens).

By freezing your tokens, you become eligible to vote for the next month's burning % and daily freezing rewards %.

Freezing tokens = locking tokens. Therefore, as a reward, daily freezing rewards are provided.

This happens every 24 hours and it does not compound. It simply gets accumulated until you release/claim them.

MetaMask Guide:

moesoh

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:29:10 AM

a great experiment and I think that this model will allow many to get income and perhaps in the future it will be a new means of payment.
edwjomoz

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 07:31:08 AM

let's see what results the team will show in the future. now all this would be very interesting and I think I will be able to buy some tokens to make a profit in the near future.
ncrodrigues

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 08:28:42 AM

great interesting business model. I have not seen anything like this before and because I think that we can still something interesting in the market.

let's see what happens in the future. now trading volumes are very low and the price is growing very weakly. But the community is not very large at the moment.
saimon92

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 09:25:00 AM

Hi there, there's no video guide available at the moment. It will available very soon.

In the meantime, please read our guides available below. It's very straight-forward. The date of the first vote = late september.

dApp Page:
dapp.hypetoken.io

MetaMask Guide:

thank you and I think that the project has a great future and I think that I can make money on this as well as the whole community because this is the most important thing for investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: