Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:54:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ICO - SETiToken - Reducing Forex Fees from 5% to 0.5%!  (Read 208 times)
SETiToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 05:56:23 AM

After months of planning and consulting with some of the most experienced role players of the Forex Industry, SETiFX is gearing up for the launch of their very own Forex Brokerage. The Forex market cap averages over $5.4 trillion per day, making it the largest and most liquid market in the world. Tapping into this market can be very lucrative, if the Forex Broker can offer a good product to the market. SETiFX partnered with leading providers in the industry to source its own MT4 platform, we have also partnered with three major liquidity providers to offer investors the best possible spreads with the lowest commissions possible. The platform has been integrated with PAM and MAM management tools to enable investors to mange large amounts of combined funds from individual investors. SETiFX has worked hard to partner with some of the largest PAM traders in South East Asia and we are expecting funds in excess of $12 million to join our brokerage.

In order to cement a place in this extremely competitive market, new comers have to bring some innovation to the industry. This is where SETiToken comes in. Traditionally, traders have experienced high arbitration fees incurred during trading. These are set by banks and can typically range from 4–5%. With SETiToken we can bypass these bank transactions and reduce banking fees to 0.5%, making investors trades more profitable and making the trading process smoother and faster. We have had good response to this new approach to trading and this is part of the reason that investors have been keen to join our new brokerage.

In the future we aim to partner with more liquidity providers to ensure we provide the best service to our customers. We also aim to continue innovating and bringing new ideas to the Forex industry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1655

To the Moon

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2019, 10:18:58 AM

Plagiarized Whitepaper https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5178929

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 04:26:09 PM

Thanks for sniffing this one out. Kudos!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
SETiToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 03:58:38 AM

Hi,

My name is Nick van Rooyen, I the author of the FXP whitepaper. My background is in economics and I was brought in by the FXP team to help conceptualize their problem/solution and help to put it into White Paper form. Before I started, I was promised many things, namely,  100,000FXP plus 0.3% of the funds raised(which should have been a few thousand dollars). This was in 2017 and so far I have received 33,000FXP, worth about $6usd, and ZERO of the percentage of funds raised, with no promise of that ever getting paid to me.

I never kicked up too much of a fuss as FXP soon ran into big problems and it became evident that the white paper authors where at the back of the pecking order when it came to reimbursement. I never signed over any rights to my work and was never compensated in full. With the absence of full compensation, the work still remains mine.

Earlier in 2019 I was approached by the SETi team who have the exact same idea as the FXP project. They asked me to play the same role as I did with FXP and they paid me upfront for the White Paper. In hindsight, I could have altered the white paper to make it a bit more unique but the SETi guys have important deadlines to meet so the White Paper was submitted unaltered. I apologize for bringing any confusion and doubt to the SETi project and the Crypto space as a whole, but my remuneration was my priority for the hard work which I was not rewarded for at FXP. SETi are now the rightful owners to the contents of the White Paper. If I wanted to I could take it up with FXP to remove my work from their project, and perhaps I will.

I hope everyone understands this and this post can be removed as it is damaging to the SETi project.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: