Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:03:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't complain for too long.  (Read 3517 times)
mdenys

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:55:15 PM

There's absolutely no need to complain about crypto market prices.Personally I am taking that easy ,lost a couple of thousands bucks but I have got so much great experience and I am sure it has been worth it.
leader2704

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 03:05:14 PM

Yes, I agree with you, Alt Season will come, capital will flow to alts sooner or later. By the way, I also want BTC reach new ATH before alt season
Godstrength

Activity: 191
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:45:16 PM

Agree, some people from the community are only in the game for profits but they don't realize the huge opportunity and growth we have for the crypto/blockchain space. Projects that are helping different areas such as agriculture, healthcare, digital-content that provides better profits to everyone, are very admirable and can lead us to adoption. And the fact that we're only starting is what makes it so exciting, I imagine the entire world utilizing crypto across all industries.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:44:28 PM

confidence like you needed by investors in investing in cryptocurrency and before starting to invest in cryptocurrency, of course investors know with certainty the risk that will be possible by understanding the risks whatever happens will not complain and panic even with bad conditions
yeah, you are right.
indeed without confidence, we will not be able to survive in the crypto market, especially in complicated situations like we are facing now. i think complaining is human. but we must try to overcome it and learn to take advantage of situations including the worst situation to get a lot of profit.
Talking negative and complaining will give us nothing but only will discourage us. So it is good to be positive if the market is low today then tomorrow it will be high. We know if today the price or the market is down then everything will be change for us complaining only spread bad among people we should not support it.

m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 01:49:29 PM

Talking negative and complaining will give us nothing but only will discourage us. So it is good to be positive if the market is low today then tomorrow it will be high. We know if today the price or the market is down then everything will be change for us complaining only spread bad among people we should not support it.
we all know that the market will inevitably move up and down alternately. but sometimes we still complain about market movements that force us to wait longer. we must be patient wait and be patient, growth will definitely happen.

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 02:01:26 PM

in my opinion, the increase in the price of altcoin will increase at the end of the year, there are several reasons that support this:
1. it is likely the price of Ethereum will increase
2. IEO success, I see the potential of IEO will be very successful at the end of this year
then, as a trader it is very important to analyze the future prospects of a coin, don't get stuck with price increases if you want to succeed as a trader.

nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:08:05 PM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,

If the price goes down for long time, it needs to retract at certain point in time. That time came and ball is back in the court now. We need to see higher ups and higher down and that's a good indicator of getting in to new ATH.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 07:13:46 PM

For me, to overcome timing issue is not much needed because I believe in long term investing. This requires less concentration on the assets you hold.
Off course, trading has its own benefits.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 07:49:18 PM

Don`t complain at all! When you decide to buy crypto-currencies you need to be aware of the risks. With crypto-currencies anyone can trade and earn money,
or you can choose to hodl. Make your choice and stick to it! Don`t complain, don`t be afraid, don`t pay attention on FUD!
   I don`t complain. Even when prices are falling. I see that as temporary market situation, with time situation always get better and hodlers harvest the profit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:34:51 PM

I don't complain about the market prices even when I'm not favored by its price, Complaining would have no impact on the market, It can only lead traders and investors into frustration and panic selling.

Exactly Complain doesn't solve anything all  but rather makes you worn out. The price of altcoins must surely get better am very much sure and that's why am not that much perturbed about the present situation

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Globen
Copper Member

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 09:19:33 PM

There really isn't any need to complain, who are you even complaining to?  The best one can do is to think of better strategies to improve your skills, maximise the downward market situation by acquiring coins you have wished for and hope for the best to come which will definitely come. Patience is the word.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Kezacky

Activity: 745
Merit: 10

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:30:15 PM

I'm not complaining about the current market conditions, I still believe that the market can recover and it's only a matter of time, it's better now that you stay focused on your work and don't always complain. because the longer you complain will not get you the benefit.

bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 02:34:12 PM

current conditions certainly make many traders and investors feel tired and always want to complain about market conditions, new strategies do need to be raised to deal with market conditions but this is not easy, many people hope and convince themselves that the altcoin price will recover, but because of uncertainty when this will happen makes many traders and investors feel surrendered and resigned

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 03:54:38 PM

I fondly believe that the price of altokines will soon begin to rise. And the market will work to its fullest. I am sure that looking at the crypto forecast by the end of 2019 there will be a great jump in the cryptocurrency up.
BayAngelo

Activity: 882
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:04:17 PM

i don't think there is more altcoin can offer for now. there may be hope later. next year precisely because the current thrends looks like traders are selling off bitcoin for altoins. we need big invstors and institution to invest in altcoins. this will help grow altcoins.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:30:09 PM

Coming across situations, does not require shying away from them, but to face them squarely and deal with the situation at hand.
Each of the challenges have their specific ways of tackling them. Sometimes it might be wrong to just assume and use the old solutions to solve new problems, which might prove abortive. Rather do your research of the situations and circumstances surrounding it and technically solve it.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 04:49:43 PM

Good evening everyone, I want to share a little bit of saturation but also want to share the spirit in the current market conditions (Altcoin Prices). When you decide to trade, you must set aside a lot of time to monitor price movements. Actually not only choose the time to buy or sell, but there must be a growing spirit of self. Don't focus too much on conditions, but we need refreshment of mind to make a new strategy. I am optimistic that the altcoin price will grow well, maybe later this year. Do you think so now? Thank you,
Agree with you.
This is the best time to invest I think, bitcoin dominance is high, altcoin's price is quite low, so investing in altcoin at low point as right now is a risky move but it would make us rich someday. Investing in alts make more profit than bitcoin.
That's my though for now.
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 09:08:12 PM

From the look of things, altcoins are not going to follow BTC price movements again unless there is mainstream engagement in cryptocurrency trading. The current market is all about bitcoin coming up and down. The others seem to follow but always break down very big to make people long a lot.
The best strategy now will be to hold longer than expecting to trade and get profits immediately because it's going to take quite a long time to fight this situation.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2019, 10:25:55 PM

as price to reach of the higher users might collects with chance on entrance into field of program and gains of  benefit
to collects of extent with the work on ico scheme and manage to last with the following terms of manage on project ion,

fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 25, 2019, 10:34:21 PM

Complaining is the most useless thing. That's not going to change anything. Prices will never go down indefinitely, so do not worry about it. In addition, constant complaints can have a negative impact on beginners who do not know how to trade, because they can make rash acts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: