Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNL - new exchange for farmers  (Read 3397 times)
therhslv (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 12:05:51 AM

I'm still interested in whether it will be a client application for a PC or a web service ? I would like to understand how successful the interface of this project will be

It will be a web service as well as mobile apps

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
meoswagavap

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:04:18 AM

I'm still interested in whether it will be a client application for a PC or a web service ? I would like to understand how successful the interface of this project will be

It will be a web service as well as mobile apps

It will be just fine and I'm looking forward to launching it . And I also like that the team was able to get a quick listing this is important for the popularity of the coin
ethleolauto

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:32:42 AM

in 2019 the team did a good job and now I will just wait for news from the team and I wonder what are the development plans for 2020

If in 2019 the team has worked very well, then for 2020 there will definitely be better results, and if until now the team has not issued an announcement, then it is worth the wait because there is no other choice.

apparently, the project will become popular this year and it will be very important for me . I will continue to monitor the implementation of this project
dimozkin

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 10:58:40 AM

Much will still depend on the partners that the team will be able to attract to the platform at the initial stages . I mean assets for tokenization

But as I understand it, this business will be profitable for everyone because it can overcome many barriers . So there should be a lot of people who want to work with assets in this way

In any case, no one has previously proposed tokenizing assets for agriculture . So the platform will be unique in this direction
irkodispe

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:27:50 AM

Is this also another type of crypro project dealing with shopping? I was a fanatic of shopping projects before but most of them turn into scam ans didn't paid the investors. If ever you are launching your product, what will be your gap to other projects? And what is the meaning of KNL? I'm i do not read you post neatly and I can't find the meaning of the latter acronyms.

KNL means Kernel. Here is the full list of our services: Payment system / Kernel-Trade: Electronic money platform     Includes   ● wallet   ● peer-to-peer transfers   ● cryptocurrency integration through Coinpayments gateway   ● KYC module (internal storage)   ● Integration with Fiat Gateway (bank and payment system)   ● advanced KYC module (integration with IdentityMind)   ● Star Bridge (Stellar)

as I understand it, there will be a lot of useful features . I especially like that there will be a connection with Fiat money and I wonder what the fees will be

Yes, I would like to understand what fees will be in the wallet and how convenient it will be . And I would also like to understand how legitimate it is to conduct transactions in this way ?
meoswagavap

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 11:55:01 AM

I would like to know about the tokenization of real estate . Will it be real estate in a particular country or will it work all over the world ?

We will operate globally

Tell us whether the team will take part in any blockchain conferences ? This would also be very important for the development and promotion of the platform
therhslv (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 25, 2020, 06:51:58 PM

Crowdfunding is a mechanism for attracting financing aimed at supporting a business, selling a product, holding events, etc. There are three models for the type of remuneration for a sponsor:
  • non-reward donation;
  • Kickstarter model - receiving non-financial rewards;
  • crowdinvesting - financial reward.
Crowdfunding helps to avoid the participation of exchanges, funds and banks in the process of obtaining financing. This procedure has been greatly simplified and has become more democratic.

A crowdfunding platform is a platform used to host and promote relevant projects on the Internet. It is a specialized service for posting ideas. The platform provides legal and financial aspects. In addition, it will facilitate the interaction of participants and help in promotion.

Benefits of crowdfunding
The main advantage of crowdfunding is that it uses previously underutilized sources of capital. This makes financing affordable for companies that previously could only dream of receiving financing from traditional sources. As we said above, attracting interested parties is another potential advantage of the online platform. Thus, the registration of a crowdfunding platform can ensure the creation of a wide base of investors who, with the right approach, will be able to promote the project through social networks and word of mouth. To promote and prosper a business, both aspects must be considered. For example, investors are offered special rewards in parallel with the investment of their investments. Small costs in the future can be of great benefit to the crowdfunder.

The revolutionary Kernel-Trade platform provides a unique payment system and Kernel Wallet. Kernel-Trade is a financial start-up, designed to compete with any brokerage company, crowdfunding platforms and payment services in the world.

Kernel MVP crowdfunding platform includes:
  ● Crowdsale module
  ● Integration of cryptocurrency through the Coinpayments gateway
  ● KYC module (internal storage)
  ● Integration with Fiat Gateway (bank and payment system)
  ● advanced KYC module (integration with IdentityMind)
  ● Commissions and limits module (including setting commissions and limits)
  ● secondary market
casdecida

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:30:39 AM

Crowdfunding is a mechanism for attracting financing aimed at supporting a business, selling a product, holding events, etc. There are three models for the type of remuneration for a sponsor:

These will be truly revolutionary solutions .
But who will test these startups ? how to protect yourself from scams in this market
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 09:37:20 AM

---

But who will test these startups ? how to protect yourself from scams in this market

To protect yourself from scam is to be very vigilant on these projects.
Study, research, dig its authenticity and more research.
You alone, can protect yourself from these scams.
Someone's opinion is just a guide because you don't know his true motive.
yuyuanshi9

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:01:51 AM

I really liked the crowdfunding platform . I would love to use this for me .
I would like to see a working interface and understand how it will all work
emogunus

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:29:29 AM

I would like to know about the tokenization of real estate . Will it be real estate in a particular country or will it work all over the world ?

We will operate globally

Tell us whether the team will take part in any blockchain conferences ? This would also be very important for the development and promotion of the platform

I think that there will be no problems with this and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future since there is just a huge potential and the project will be connected with a real business
o_farlowe

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 10:55:04 AM

Much will still depend on the partners that the team will be able to attract to the platform at the initial stages . I mean assets for tokenization

But as I understand it, this business will be profitable for everyone because it can overcome many barriers . So there should be a lot of people who want to work with assets in this way

In any case, no one has previously proposed tokenizing assets for agriculture . So the platform will be unique in this direction

as I understand it this will be an entire ecosystem that will have a huge amount of functionality and I am sure that the team will be able to do something really useful for us
pesbouiriela

View Profile
January 26, 2020, 11:22:12 AM

• non-reward donation;
  • Kickstarter model - receiving non-financial rewards;
  • crowdinvesting - financial reward.
Crowdfunding helps to avoid the participation of exchanges, funds and banks in the process of obtaining financing. This procedure has been greatly simplified and has become more democratic.

A crowdfunding platform is a platform used to host and promote relevant projects on the Internet. It is a specialized service for posting ideas. The platform provides legal and financial aspects. In addition, it will facilitate the interaction of participants and help in promotion.

Benefits of crowdfunding
The main advantage of crowdfunding is that it uses previously underutilized sources of capital. This makes financing affordable for companies that previously could only dream of receiving financing from traditional sources. As we said above, attracting interested parties is another potential advantage of the online platform. Thus, the registration of a crowdfunding platform can ensure the creation of a wide base of investors who, with the right approach, will be able to promote the project through social networks and word of mouth. To promote and prosper a business, both aspects must be considered. For example, investors are offered special rewards in parallel with the investment of their investments. Small costs in the future can be of great benefit to the crowdfunder.

The revolutionary Kernel-Trade platform provides a unique payment system and Kernel Wallet. Kernel-Trade is a financial start-up, designed to compete with any brokerage company, crowdfunding platforms and payment services in the world.

Kernel MVP crowdfunding platform includes:
  ● Crowdsale module
  ● Integration of cryptocurrency through the Coinpayments gateway
  ● KYC module (internal storage)
  ● Integration with Fiat Gateway (bank and payment system)
  ● advanced KYC module (integration with IdentityMind)
  ● Commissions and limits module (including setting commissions and limits)
  ● secondary market

it looks just fine and as I understand it I can test how it works right now ? It would all be very important to me
ethleolauto

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:30:40 AM

---

To protect yourself from scam is to be very vigilant on these projects.
Study, research, dig its authenticity and more research.
You alone, can protect yourself from these scams.
Someone's opinion is just a guide because you don't know his true motive.

Yes it can be studied now but how will it work on a crowdfunding platform ?
the team will have to audit each business that will be added to the platform
minsnonttalsie

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 09:57:43 AM

as I understand it this will be an entire ecosystem that will have a huge amount of functionality and I am sure that the team will be able to do something really useful for us

the main thing is that this will be very profitable for investors since the tokens will have a huge liquidity provided that the platform can quickly scale
yuyuanshi9

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:24:46 AM

Hello everybody! please tell me when I can trade these tokens? This will still be very important to me
irkodispe

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 10:51:26 AM

let's wait for the launch and then we can draw certain conclusions about the work of this project
emogunus

View Profile
January 27, 2020, 11:20:35 AM

as I understand it the alpha version of the platform will be launched in the near future and I like how the team develops the project as everything happens very quickly
Rajulee

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 02:23:27 PM

as I understand it the alpha version of the platform will be launched in the near future and I like how the team develops the project as everything happens very quickly

in any case, it is quite difficult to say anything until we see the launch of the first working prototypes of this platform . But as I understand it they will be launched pretty soon
paretaltie

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:01:09 PM

Hello everybody! please tell me when I can trade these tokens? This will still be very important to me

The listing will be in a few days and I think that the demand for tokens will be immediately after the listing.
at least I'm really interested in buying tokens for me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: