Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:38:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNL - new exchange for farmers  (Read 3397 times)
prolnasure

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 10:56:25 AM

Besides wallet you will have a trading platform for tokenization of assets. When this platform will be launched?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
panter70

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 11:58:48 AM

Now many shops use cashback to attract the buyers. I think that cashback service will be popular and will attract a lot of users to the platform.

That's the way of trading from the first place in my opinion because it gives different discounts every day or every week. It depends on how you make an interest in your customers.

Cash back and different bonuses attracts a lot of users. It is good that thanks cash back it will be possible to earn extra money.
rockmanaki

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:02:42 PM

Very often exchanges shows fakes volumes on coinmarketcap, that is why many traders do not trust coinmarketcap.

May be traders do not trust coinmarketcap but they use coinmarketcap. Listing on coinmarketcap is necessary for the promotion of exchange and token.
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2019, 01:34:07 PM

Hi there but dont want to interfere with the introduction of KNL here but based on youre post its quite obvious that this isn't a thread discussion but rather than an announcement thread which is clearly not appropriate on this section. I appreciate if this will be move on the announcement section of altcoin or if you have already post there then kindly lock this thread.

rejay324

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:57:48 PM

Now conduction of IEO is very popular. Will you conduct IEO on your trading platform?
sajneet

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 10:06:20 AM

Very often exchanges shows fakes volumes on coinmarketcap, that is why many traders do not trust coinmarketcap.

May be traders do not trust coinmarketcap but they use coinmarketcap. Listing on coinmarketcap is necessary for the promotion of exchange and token.

Many tokens are not listed on coinmarketcap. I can not understand why it is so. KNL is already traded on big exchanges, but why there is no listing of the tokens on coinmarketcap?
rejay324

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 11:01:45 AM

Probit , Coinsbit where KNL is listed are big exchanges. I also do not understand why there is no listing of KNL on coinmarketcap.
nostralgivo

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 12:10:13 PM

Now many shops use cashback to attract the buyers. I think that cashback service will be popular and will attract a lot of users to the platform.

That's the way of trading from the first place in my opinion because it gives different discounts every day or every week. It depends on how you make an interest in your customers.

Cash back and different bonuses attracts a lot of users. It is good that thanks cash back it will be possible to earn extra money.

The most important thing in cash back program is that thank it the demand in KNL is increased. It is a very useful program for the grow of KNL community.
rejay324

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 01:08:49 PM

Do you work with US citizens? Are there any other restrictions?
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2019, 01:13:08 PM

The most important thing in cash back program is that thank it the demand in KNL is increased. It is a very useful program for the grow of KNL community.

If the program created is very useful for everyone, it will make new people will be more interested in finding out what makes these benefits by many people later. Let's look for something useful in life.

nostralgivo

View Profile
December 29, 2019, 02:22:54 PM

It is very important to create interest of the users in tokens. More people will use KNL more will be demand in KNL.
gordon17

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 08:25:40 AM

If the program created is very useful for everyone, it will make new people will be more interested in finding out what makes these benefits by many people later. Let's look for something useful in life.

I agree that cashback program is useful and it help to create demand in the tokens. But it is not enough only to have a cashback program it is necessary to have a complex of measures.
diemomowa

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:24:31 AM

How do you plan to interest people to use KNL besides cashback program?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 09:31:24 AM

Just wondering if the goals for last quarter of this year has been accomplished?

And from the stat bar on your website, can you provide the running figure of your funds collection?
Ujui04

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 10:22:02 AM

Probit , Coinsbit where KNL is listed are big exchanges. I also do not understand why there is no listing of KNL on coinmarketcap.

For a new project Probit and Coinsbit are very good exchanges but there are a lot of tokens on this exchanges. Will you have any promotion programs on Probit and Coinsbit to attract attention to KNL?
sajneet

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:06:13 AM

It is very difficult to attract attention to the token for new projects with small liquidity. Many traders prefer to work with the tokens with big capitalization.
kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:51:08 AM

hello sir what is the attraction or excellence of this project so that investors are confident and willing to invest a part of their capital in this project, and how long does it take for investors to get ROI in this project. I am sure this project will develop and advance so that it can attract investors.
Let's cheers
prolnasure

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 11:52:59 AM

It is necessary to develop a project and grow the ecosystem of the project. Wallet is already working, it is necessary to launch a trading platform.
pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2019, 01:25:26 PM

I agree that cashback program is useful and it help to create demand in the tokens. But it is not enough only to have a cashback program it is necessary to have a complex of measures.

It should also be done to create a new menu of projects that are run and not make some people will be bored to continue to be in the project they like. It must be tried to attract users.

therhslv (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 30, 2019, 06:36:06 PM

Now many platforms offers services for tokenization. Why tokenization on your platform is better then on the others platforms?

Tokenizasia of goods will only occur upon receipt of the goods at the depot account, for agricultural products the depot account is an elevator where our platform will be integrated with the system for receiving and recording goods at the elevator accredited to the Kernel-Trade platform, when the goods arrive at the warehouse on the account of our management company, the goods received are automatically they are tokenized and put up for sale on the market’s platform built-in platform; similarly, tokenization will occur with other goods, such as fuels and lubricants, fertilizers and other goods, movable and immovable The device, the scheme below is attached to Fiat, is identical and tokenization will occur with the goods.

As I know the main thing for tokenization is valuation of assets for tokenization. Who will evaluate the assets for tokenization?

Asset valuation will be determined by the market, an oracle will be connected to us which will determine the average price of purchase prices from several large buyers of certain goods that will be tokenized and put up on the secondary market. The oracle will determine the price for the region where the goods are stored

You have an advanced KYC module (integration with Identity Mind). Does it mean that KYC is obligatory on the wallet?

Yes, but the procedure depends on the actions you want to take
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: