Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNL - new exchange for farmers  (Read 3396 times)
duarcebali

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:51:44 AM

Just wondering if the goals for last quarter of this year has been accomplished?

https://i.ibb.co/6mYcpyj/Screen-Shot-2019-12-30-at-5-28-08-PM.png

And from the stat bar on your website, can you provide the running figure of your funds collection?

Now many cryptocurrency projects do not fulfill their obligations and follow roadmap.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rockmanaki

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 08:56:03 AM

Not everything depends from the cryptocurrency startups. A lot of depends form market conditions and actions of regulators.
rejay324

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 09:56:33 AM

It takes a lot of time to get a banking license and UK regulators do not hurry to give banking licence to cryptocurrency startups.
nostralgivo

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 10:57:38 AM

hello sir what is the attraction or excellence of this project so that investors are confident and willing to invest a part of their capital in this project, and how long does it take for investors to get ROI in this project. I am sure this project will develop and advance so that it can attract investors.
Let's cheers

It is hard to say how successful will be a new cryptocurrency project. A lot have already been done, hope KNL will continue to develop in 2020.
gordon17

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 12:00:42 PM

I wish you to have a green cryptocurrency market in 2020 and to realize all planned ideas in 2020 and to get a banking licence 🌟
therhslv (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 03:38:12 PM

🎄🎄 Happy New Year, KNL community 🎄🎄

2019 was a very busy and successful year both for the agricultural industry and the real estate market and for us personally. We did a great job on the technical development of the electronic money platform, the crowdfunding platform, as well as the platform for the tokenization of goods and real estate.

We want to thank you for your participation in our project, for being with us and supporting us! Success only comes when you work very hard, we all know that. And Christmas is the time when dreams come true. So may all of your plans and dreams come true in 2020! May the following year bring you success and desired results in business and other areas of your life!

2020 is near and we're ready to run full blast 🎁💪

In January, we have already planned to release the full-featured Kernel Wallet application for Windows, iOS, and Android. In March 2020, a decentralized management system will be launched to make key decisions on the Kernel-Trade platform. And that's not all! Stay tuned to find out more about our achievements and plans!

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:11:13 PM

Was the bounty a success? I am annoyed I missed it  Undecided It looks good and defiantly covers something that is needed. Getting farmers involved in crypto is a brilliant idea. Is there any real-world cases? Is there a way to see these farms so we know this is legit? Like who is actually using this token?
therhslv (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2019, 07:49:28 PM

Besides wallet you will have a trading platform for tokenization of assets. When this platform will be launched?

Demo version will be available in January

Now conduction of IEO is very popular. Will you conduct IEO on your trading platform?

No, but we will create a crowdfunding platform

Many tokens are not listed on coinmarketcap. I can not understand why it is so. KNL is already traded on big exchanges, but why there is no listing of the tokens on coinmarketcap?

We are working on it, stay tuned!

Do you work with US citizens? Are there any other restrictions?

No, we can't work with US citizens for now

How do you plan to interest people to use KNL besides cashback program?

We will also offer passive income and earning money opportunities

Just wondering if the goals for last quarter of this year has been accomplished?

And from the stat bar on your website, can you provide the running figure of your funds collection?

We will announce our results and plans soon. Stay tuned!

For a new project Probit and Coinsbit are very good exchanges but there are a lot of tokens on this exchanges. Will you have any promotion programs on Probit and Coinsbit to attract attention to KNL?

Sure!
panter70

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:00:11 PM

It should also be done to create a new menu of projects that are run and not make some people will be bored to continue to be in the project they like. It must be tried to attract users.

My best wishes and congratulations. A lot of happiness and success. Growing green cryptocurrency market!!!
rockmanaki

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 04:52:44 PM

It is necessary to develop a project and grow the ecosystem of the project. Wallet is already working, it is necessary to launch a trading platform.

I wish you only the best. I thing thay you have a very interesting and useful for people project and hope you will be able to realized all planned ideas Smiley
behyletea

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 05:39:59 PM

It is necessary to develop a project and grow the ecosystem of the project. Wallet is already working, it is necessary to launch a trading platform.

Happy New Year!!! I wish you to have a big community! a lot of partners and supporters that will help to realize all ideas.
nostralgivo

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 06:27:04 PM

It should also be done to create a new menu of projects that are run and not make some people will be bored to continue to be in the project they like. It must be tried to attract users.

I wish you to attract a lot of people and became a really useful for people project and realization of all planned ideas. Cheesy
behyletea

View Profile
January 01, 2020, 07:20:18 PM

I believe that platform with tokenization of assets will be really useful for people and you can create a big community of users.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 02:02:43 AM

Was the bounty a success? I am annoyed I missed it  Undecided It looks good and defiantly covers something that is needed. Getting farmers involved in crypto is a brilliant idea. Is there any real-world cases? Is there a way to see these farms so we know this is legit? Like who is actually using this token?
You can check it directly here and i can't even find this token on CMC https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5169474.0

It's not a brilliant idea until the team will prove it with the real implementation. The party that will be using this token will be actually the farmer itself. As this exchange will be dedicated for the farmers.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sajneet

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 06:32:57 PM

Besides wallet you will have a trading platform for tokenization of assets. When this platform will be launched?

Demo version will be available in January

Waiting a launch of the demo version of the platform. For me it is interesting to see how the system of tokenization of assets will work.
prolnasure

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:14:34 PM

Now conduction of IEO is very popular. Will you conduct IEO on your trading platform?

No, but we will create a crowdfunding platform

Please explain what function will do the crowdfunding platform? Will it be used for the tokenization of assets?
sajneet

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 07:57:34 PM

Do you work with US citizens? Are there any other restrictions?

No, we can't work with US citizens for now

Do you plan to work with US citizens in future? US is a big and rich market.
gordon17

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:36:49 PM

I believe that platform with tokenization of assets will be really useful for people and you can create a big community of users.

Tokenization of assets will allow to the existing business to tokenize the assets. Do you already have projects for tokenization of assets?
therhslv (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 08:58:34 PM

In January, we are planning to release the full-featured Kernel Wallet application for Windows, iOS and Android.
Ujui04

View Profile
January 02, 2020, 09:19:43 PM

I wish you to attract a lot of people and became a really useful for people project and realization of all planned ideas. Cheesy

A lot have already been done. It is very good that wallet is already done and I am waiting the launch of the trading platform that is planned for January.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: