Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:29:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNL - new exchange for farmers  (Read 3397 times)
bt0gkyi3n4recf

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:02:19 PM

It is very important that Kernel wallet offers a lot of opportunities and will be connected with fiat. It will allow to use the wallet in different spheres.

It is necessary to continue to develop the wallet. Hope fiat money will be integrated in the Kernel wallet and the wallet will have more opportunities

I agree that fiat money will be necessary in the wallet. When do you plan to start the work with fiat money?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mssoni

View Profile
January 14, 2020, 01:38:42 PM

It is necessary to continue to develop the wallet. Hope fiat money will be integrated in the Kernel wallet and the wallet will have more opportunities

It is also important to attract many users to the wallet. More people will use the wallet more popular it will be.
supertia

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 10:30:49 AM

I think that tokenization of assets will be very useful. It will give more opportunities both for business and for investors
tommytcchan

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 12:02:51 PM

It is also important to attract many users to the wallet. More people will use the wallet more popular it will be.

There are a lot of multi currency wallets but the most of them do not use fiat money. It is necessary to promote all the advantages of the wallet
MH092711

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 01:13:21 PM

The more project will be in ecosystem, they more useful will be the products the more demand will be in tokens and the higher will be token price

Kernel ecosystem will consist of multicurrency wallet with fiat money and trading platform with tokenization of assets. I think this products will be useful for people
lemblindnerseo

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 03:44:53 PM

Now KNLC token is listed on coinmarketcap. It will be possible to check the trading volumes on exchanges and will be good for the promotion of the token
dimasprakasa

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 04:57:21 PM

Waiting creation of new Road map. It will be interesting to see it and to check the development of the project and its product

It is not enough to create new Road map, it is important to follow the road map and sometimes it is very difficult to follow the road map
dragterwinsho

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 10:16:46 AM

It is not enough to create new Road map, it is important to follow the road map and sometimes it is very difficult to follow the road map

I see that KNL ecosystem is actively developing. Team is doing a lot for development but not everything depends from the team
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:43:19 PM

Now KNLC token is listed on coinmarketcap. It will be possible to check the trading volumes on exchanges and will be good for the promotion of the token

It is good that KNLC token is listed on coinmarketcap but the real trading volumes it is better to check directly on exchanges because sometimes the data from coinmarketcap is not true
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:22:36 PM

Kernel ecosystem will consist of multicurrency wallet with fiat money and trading platform with tokenization of assets. I think this products will be useful for people

I agree that wallet and trading platform are useful but it is necessary to promote this products to attract the attention of users to this products
geschdecoga

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 03:55:11 PM

There are a lot of multi currency wallets but the most of them do not use fiat money. It is necessary to promote all the advantages of the wallet

Usually people use the most popular cryptocurrency wallets with the biggest promotion. That is why it is very important to advertize the project
laipostdabpi

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 04:30:52 PM

I think that tokenization of assets will be very useful. It will give more opportunities both for business and for investors

Now many cryptocurrency platforms offer tokenization of assets. What is the difference between your platform and the other platforms?
therhslv (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:35:06 AM

Now many cryptocurrency platforms offer tokenization of assets. What is the difference between your platform and the other platforms?

Not one platform offers tokenization of real physical commodity assets
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:14:25 AM

Usually people use the most popular cryptocurrency wallets with the biggest promotion. That is why it is very important to advertize the project

Now a lot of good projects appear. Competition among cryptocurrency projects are very big and it is very important to attract attention of the users
todonecul

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 11:46:12 AM

I agree that wallet and trading platform are useful but it is necessary to promote this products to attract the attention of users to this products

It is very important to create a develop ecosystem of different products connected with one token. More people will use the token the higher will be its price
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:20:21 PM

Promotion is very important for every projects. There are a lot of different projects and the competition among them are very big
tronemaron

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 12:53:36 PM

It is good that KNLC token is listed on coinmarketcap but the real trading volumes it is better to check directly on exchanges because sometimes the data from coinmarketcap is not true

A lot of traders use coinmarketcap to check trading volumes. Also there is a information about exchanges that support the tokens of the project
todonecul

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 01:26:13 PM

I see that KNL ecosystem is actively developing. Team is doing a lot for development but not everything depends from the team

It is very important to develop ecosystem of the project and attract new users to the products. Tokens must be actively used
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:21:35 PM

Not one platform offers tokenization of real physical commodity assets

It is really very good. Cheesy You will not have any competitors. When do you plan to start tokenization of real physical commodity assets?
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:59:27 PM

It is very important to develop ecosystem of the project and attract new users to the products. Tokens must be actively used

Kernel wallet is already working it mean that there is already demand in the KNLC. Waiting the launch of the trading platform that the demand in KNLC would increase
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: