Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:24:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNL - new exchange for farmers  (Read 3397 times)
geschdecoga

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:31:15 PM

A lot of traders use coinmarketcap to check trading volumes. Also there is a information about exchanges that support the tokens of the project

I agree that coinmarketcap is very popular among the traders, because it is a very comfortable to use it and it has a full information about the trading volumes of the crypto asset

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 04:59:14 PM

Promotion is very important for every projects. There are a lot of different projects and the competition among them are very big

It is necessary to launch platform for tokenization of assets. As I understand KNL will not have competitors among the platforms for tokenization of assets
todonecul

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 05:28:47 PM

Now many cryptocurrency platforms offer tokenization of assets. What is the difference between your platform and the other platforms?

Not one platform offers tokenization of real physical commodity assets

It will be a big advantage of KNL ecosystem. It is very important to have something unique that other competitors do not have
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 12:48:37 PM

It will be a big advantage of KNL ecosystem. It is very important to have something unique that other competitors do not have

It is very important to create and develop unique product. Hope team of KNL will be able to realize all planned ideas. I believe in success of KNL ecosystem
tronemaron

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:21:25 PM

It is necessary to launch platform for tokenization of assets. As I understand KNL will not have competitors among the platforms for tokenization of assets

Soon the platform for tokenization of assets will be ready. I think that such trading platform will give a lot of advantages and opportunities for business
todonecul

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 01:57:16 PM

I agree that coinmarketcap is very popular among the traders, because it is a very comfortable to use it and it has a full information about the trading volumes of the crypto asset

Listing on coinmarketcap is useful, but the most important to add listing on new exchanges, also it is very important to have a good trading volumes on exchanges
bettercrypto

Activity: 1316
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2020, 02:22:35 PM

Hello. In today’s post we will tell you about the ways in which blockchain can improve the shopping experience.

Just like many industries, retail is one major sector employing the benefits of Blockchain. Retail has drastically improved over the years as more and more digital technology comes into use. Consumers have way more power over their purchases, especially since marketing becomes more customer-oriented. And Blockchain will make it even better.

Here is how Blockchain technology can improve the shopping experience for consumers:
  • One of the biggest issues in retail is fake or knock-off versions of products. The average consumer can be easily fooled by fake products. The problem has become more prevalent as online shopping has become more common. Blockchain allows tracking a product’s lifecycle, which reduces the risk of any kind of fraud.
  • Blockchain allows transparency in matters of buying products that contain healthy ingredients, are socially responsible or respect the original manufacturer. In a world where people have become more cognizant of human, animal, and environmental abuse, it has become significant to know what kind of product is being bought. And Blockchain’s tracking makes this possible.
  • Blockchain also helps create a transparent supply chain system. Not only retailers themselves will have access to decentralized information about their suppliers and distributors network but consumers can track a product as well.
  • Since Blockchain is so closely related to cryptocurrencies, coins and tokens could become the new payment solutions for customers. This will be specifically useful for B2B shopping experience where the shipments are often large and so is the transaction. The end to end data trail is quite helpful, so are the smart contracts.
  • One of the best ways to improve the shopping experience for customers is to know what they want. For this purpose, retail businesses collect customer data for analysis from varying touch points. The combination of Blockchain and artificial intelligence helps access data in real time over a decentralized system.
Kernel Wallet is a service that offers users with the same name tokens with more than 20 foreign currency accounts, between which you can transfer money without bank charges and at a favorable rate. In addition, cryptocurrencies can be stored, spent and exchanged in the Cores account: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar and other top-end cryptocurrencies. The wallet will also be useful to those who often make purchases in foreign online stores: eBay, Amazon, Aliexpress, BeautyBay, etc. Conversion at the same time will be at the current Forex rate, and the money will be written off in the account currency. The client will save 1-5% of his payment.

Advantages of the Kernel wallet:
1) Write-off is carried out instantly at the rate of Forex or coinmartcap for crypto
2) Free and instant transfer inside the wallet
3) The application supports the opening of wallet tokens in more than 20 currencies
4) Input and output supported in more than 20 currencies
5) The client receives instant notifications about all operations on the wallet

Is this also another type of crypro project dealing with shopping? I was a fanatic of shopping projects before but most of them turn into scam ans didn't paid the investors. If ever you are launching your product, what will be your gap to other projects? And what is the meaning of KNL? I'm i do not read you post neatly and I can't find the meaning of the latter acronyms.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Ananasssssssssssssss

View Profile
January 19, 2020, 02:27:50 PM

Kernel wallet is already working it mean that there is already demand in the KNLC. Waiting the launch of the trading platform that the demand in KNLC would increase

Now it is very important to attract new users to the Kernel wallet. Team of KNL actively use promotions to attract users to the wallet and to KNLC token
geschdecoga

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:21:28 AM

It is really very good. Cheesy You will not have any competitors. When do you plan to start tokenization of real physical commodity assets?

As I know soon the trading platform for tokenization of assets will be ready. Waiting for the launch of the trading platform to see how it will work
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 11:52:12 AM

Now it is very important to attract new users to the Kernel wallet. Team of KNL actively use promotions to attract users to the wallet and to KNLC token

It is very good that Kernel wallet is already working. It is important to promote al the advantages of the wallet to attract more users to the wallet
rahmathidayat93

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:10:06 PM

It is very good that Kernel wallet is already working. It is important to promote al the advantages of the wallet to attract more users to the wallet
If you want to attract more users to the Kernel wallet, the team must always be vigorous in carrying out promotions and other support, because wallet users will be interested in features and other things that can indeed be useful for the user.
todonecul

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:25:58 PM

Is this also another type of crypro project dealing with shopping? I was a fanatic of shopping projects before but most of them turn into scam ans didn't paid the investors. If ever you are launching your product, what will be your gap to other projects? And what is the meaning of KNL? I'm i do not read you post neatly and I can't find the meaning of the latter acronyms.
[/quote]

There are a lot of scams among cryptocurrency projects. It is very hard to realize the planned ideas, that is why cryptocurrency is rare used for shopping
tsunrobino

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 12:58:47 PM

Listing on coinmarketcap is useful, but the most important to add listing on new exchanges, also it is very important to have a good trading volumes on exchanges

It is very good that KNLC has a listing on coinmarketcap. But also it is very important to increase trading volumes and to create demand in the token
tigeehorbi

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 01:32:50 PM

Soon the platform for tokenization of assets will be ready. I think that such trading platform will give a lot of advantages and opportunities for business

The idea of tokenization of assets is very useful but it is very important to realize this idea and carefully check the projects for tokenization of assets
erbathcoldcon

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 12:53:12 PM

It is very important to create and develop unique product. Hope team of KNL will be able to realize all planned ideas. I believe in success of KNL ecosystem

It is hard to create a unique project. Also it is important to develop this project. Hope team of KNL will be able to realize all planned ideas and trading platform will be launched
onininad

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 01:39:31 PM

If you want to attract more users to the Kernel wallet, the team must always be vigorous in carrying out promotions and other support, because wallet users will be interested in features and other things that can indeed be useful for the user.
This will be very useful as it will be able to open access to this market for millions of users and it will be possible to be in any country and I think this is very convenient
alfaro112

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:19:19 PM

It is very good that KNLC has a listing on coinmarketcap. But also it is very important to increase trading volumes and to create demand in the token
This will help make the project even more popular in fact, but I would like to understand when I will be able to see the first working prototypes of this platform and it seems to me very important
therhslv (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:56:28 PM

The way we invest in assets could change with the emergence of tokenization. Whether it’s a real estate property, painting, precious metal and company shares, everything is being tokenized on the blockchain. Asset tokenization refers to the process of converting real assets into digital assets.

What can be tokenized?
From exotic assets like artwork, sports teams and racehorses to traditional assets like bonds, real estate, venture capital funds and commodities, almost every asset class can be tokenized.

• Real Estate
    Real Estate tokenization allows fractional ownership, which opens the doors for high capital and increased market participation. Tokenized real estate assets provide an opportunity to expand real estate investment markets.
  • Commodities
    Tokenization of commodities can offer new market opportunities across the sourcing of commodities and trading lifecycle. Converting physical assets into tradable digital assets offers improved liquidity and lesser barriers to entry in asset classes led by institutional investors individuals.
  • Private equity shares
    Currently, information about shareholders and shares of small-to-medium sized companies is recorded on paper or spreadsheets. Each party manages records in its database, creating silos which is inefficient and prone to errors. Tokenization of equity shares allows companies to interact with shareholders by providing information on a single shared and immutable ledger. Shareholders will have ownership transparency and authenticity to run trades on the secondary market.
  • Physical Goods
    Illiquid assets, including artwork, wine, ownership interests in private companies, partnership shares and more, can be tokenized to offer provenance, lending and price discovery through the transparency of the blockchain.
aj_woody

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 02:57:44 PM

the demand will be simply huge since no one has offered to tokenize these assets before and this is very important since the project in fact has no competitors
alfaro112

View Profile
January 21, 2020, 03:31:10 PM

This is now very useful for both users and investors as the demand for tokens will only grow and the project will easily scale around the world
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: