Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:51:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNL - new exchange for farmers  (Read 3397 times)
Rajulee

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 03:34:36 PM

Yes it can be studied now but how will it work on a crowdfunding platform ?
the team will have to audit each business that will be added to the platform

here I am also interested in how it will all work . If there are a lot of scammers it will create a negative image for the platform as a whole

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
termesepil

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:07:50 PM

I actually like the functionality of the crowdfunding platform and also the functionality of the wallet. In fact this will bring real benefits to people
Hnefatafl

View Profile
January 28, 2020, 04:45:20 PM

will there be an opportunity to receive passive income in the wallet ? At the moment, I am interested in such investments that will be safer for me
hetegeda

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 11:50:13 AM

I actually like the functionality of the crowdfunding platform and also the functionality of the wallet. In fact this will bring real benefits to people

At least we can understand that the tokens will be provided with a huge amount of liquidity .
I will continue to monitor how this works and I am sure that I will be able to buy tokens for me for a long time
telkaljo

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:23:42 PM

will there be an opportunity to receive passive income in the wallet ? At the moment, I am interested in such investments that will be safer for me

I have not seen anything like this, but if you successfully trade assets, you can get a great income !
so I will continue to monitor how everything works and as I understand the launch of the platform will be in the near future
ksnaetyygz8379

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 12:52:43 PM

here I am also interested in how it will all work . If there are a lot of scammers it will create a negative image for the platform as a whole

I am sure that all the startups will be to pass any audit ! Moreover all projects will be linked to real business and this will be a great opportunity for both businesses and investors
oLhov

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:21:24 PM

I'm still interested in whether it will be a client application for a PC or a web service ? I would like to understand how successful the interface of this project will be

It will be a web service as well as mobile apps

Then we are waiting for the launch of the platform to draw conclusions about how it will all work and see the visual interface
Akocjhay_24

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2020, 01:58:11 PM

I really liked the crowdfunding platform . I would love to use this for me .
I would like to see a working interface and understand how it will all work

let's wait for the launch and then we can draw certain conclusions about the work of this project

as I understand it there will also be a listing on the exchange soon and it will be possible to draw conclusions about how this will all work in practice
vajayallday

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 12:48:12 PM

let's wait for the launch and then we can draw certain conclusions about the work of this project

as I understand it there will also be a listing on the exchange soon and it will be possible to draw conclusions about how this will all work in practice

apparently the platform will be launched this year and soon we will see a listing on exchanges and after that we will be able to draw conclusions
demrightwon84

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:25:38 PM

I'm still interested in whether it will be a client application for a PC or a web service ? I would like to understand how successful the interface of this project will be

Then we are waiting for the launch of the platform to draw conclusions about how it will all work and see the visual interface

I would also be interested in what the platform and wallet itself will look like and what the team will be able to offer for investors in the near future
tamencifast

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 01:57:22 PM

It would be just fine if there is such an opportunity now . That is I would like to read more about what functions this wallet will have
maratprosto

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 02:32:07 PM

In any case, any business will be audited and everything will be as legal as possible, and this will also need to be understood . Let's see how this project will work in the future
tiedoghego

View Profile
January 30, 2020, 03:09:26 PM

I look forward to the launch and as I understand it, you have no competitors in this market . Therefore, the demand for tokens should be simply huge
maratprosto

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:07:15 PM

I look forward to the launch and as I understand it, you have no competitors in this market . Therefore, the demand for tokens should be simply huge

I am happy that the project will be linked to a real business and that they will tokenize liquid assets, but for now I am happy to draw conclusions about the success of the project
whiinosabve

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 01:41:00 PM

It would be just fine if there is such an opportunity now . That is I would like to read more about what functions this wallet will have

I would also like to get more information about the work of the wallet and the crowdfunding platform
Faith_E

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:11:39 PM

I think it all depends on the decisions you make about investing . But in any case the project now does not even have competitors in the market so the demand for tokens will be huge
quiballlandper

View Profile
January 31, 2020, 02:43:41 PM

apparently the platform will be launched this year and soon we will see a listing on exchanges and after that we will be able to draw conclusions

if I understand everything correctly, then the listing on exchanges and the launch of the platform will be in the near future .
so now it's a good prospect and the team has done a good job
penphokite

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 11:40:32 AM

if I understand everything correctly, then the listing on exchanges and the launch of the platform will be in the near future .
so now it's a good prospect and the team has done a good job

let's see what happens after the launch of the wallet and after the launch of the crowdfunding platform .
It will still be very important
airdrop757

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:13:27 PM

I would also like to get more information about the work of the wallet and the crowdfunding platform

I think that it will be better to test this in order to make the most objective conclusions . So now I'm waiting for more announcements from the team regarding this
amimervaa

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 12:40:40 PM

Hello to the team! Please tell us when the wallet will be launched and when the crowdfunding platform will be launched ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: