Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:08:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNL - new exchange for farmers  (Read 3397 times)
raisa71

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 12:42:33 PM

Please tell me do you plan to issue loans to farmers ?
Will this be one of the earning opportunities for investors ?
but how safe will it be for investors

I haven't seen any information about this yet and it's best to wait for the launch of the platform in order to understand how it will all work

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
triganerep

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 01:47:51 PM

For me, in fact, the most important thing is the ability to generate income and it is better that it was a passive income . For me it's still very attractive

In fact this will be a huge prospect and I think the team will be able to change this market to the full
let's see how popular this platform will be
esinstudda

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:17:23 PM

At the moment there is no information about this but I will continue to monitor how the project is developing as I am sure that the tokens will have a lot of liquidity

Yes, the team chose just huge assets to implement and it will all be just fine . at the moment I continue to follow how this project works

Let's see what will happen after the listing and what will be the demand for these tokens . Perhaps I will buy even more tokens immediately after the listing

I hope that there will be no dump immediately after the listing and the demand will only grow since I bought tokens as an investment for a long time and I want to get the maximum profit
raisa71

View Profile
February 06, 2020, 02:43:38 PM

I still advise you to test the alpha version for both PC and Android in order to better understand what features will be available on the platform
triganerep

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 12:57:19 PM

Hello team !
is the listing date already known ? Is there any information about this?

as I understand it, the listing will be in the near future and I have not seen any news regarding this , but in any case, I was not going to sell tokens right now
payspamocmi

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:00:41 PM

It is because they will work with such assets that I made the decision to buy tokens . At least I understand that tokens will be provided with a huge demand

Yes, the demand will be huge, since the tokenization of such assets will be beneficial for both users and businesses . In fact I like this economic model

Yes it will really be convenient for investors and I would be happy to invest in such assets if it is as safe as possible

it is too early to draw conclusions, but in the future we will see how popular it will be for us and I am sure that I can buy tokens for me now
sayjah

View Profile
February 07, 2020, 02:30:00 PM

It is because they will work with such assets that I made the decision to buy tokens . At least I understand that tokens will be provided with a huge demand

Yes, the demand will be huge, since the tokenization of such assets will be beneficial for both users and businesses . In fact I like this economic model

But I bought tokens for me and just see it as an investment for the long term and see what happens next , but I'm sure the demand will only grow
Douthitt254

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 02:44:31 PM

judging by the information I saw on Facebook the platform is already running now and it's just great !
I will continue to follow this project and I think it will be grandiose
ChouYC

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:21:32 PM

it is too early to draw conclusions, but in the future we will see how popular it will be for us and I am sure that I can buy tokens for me now

I don't know if it is possible to buy tokens now ?
I mean you will need to wait for the listing on exchanges in order to buy tokens
Nindyis

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 03:54:53 PM

Here you are right and in fact the project has no competitors in the market since no one previously planned to tokenize these assets
[/quote]
For investors this will be just a huge potential and you can get a huge profit after the project becomes popular
JoshHomenick

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:26:33 PM

I still advise you to test the alpha version for both PC and Android in order to better understand what features will be available on the platform

I really liked how the alpha version will look and I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future . At least the team shows good results and builds a real business
ChouYC

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:52:43 PM

Hello team !

I am also waiting for this moment and I want to understand when I will be able to trade these tokens now . This will still be a really important moment for me
Pavel_Zhuk90

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:31:40 AM

Hello team !

I am also waiting for this moment and I want to understand when I will be able to trade these tokens now . This will still be a really important moment for me

the listing will be available soon . For me, it is more important that the platform is launched now and it will need to be understood . This means that the project will be fully implemented this year
ruckstyloser

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:10:36 PM

I really liked how the alpha version will look and I think that I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future . At least the team shows good results and builds a real business

This will be a real business and I think I will be able to buy tokens for me in the near future .
it will still be really important to me
Pavel_Zhuk90

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:52:29 PM

please tell us how your team will earn money ? And where can I read more about the economic model of this project ?
linkdoni328

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 07:27:44 PM

I don't know if it is possible to buy tokens now ?
I mean you will need to wait for the listing on exchanges in order to buy tokens

this may be a good opportunity to buy tokens immediately after listing .
I will continue to monitor how everything develops and will buy tokens further
therhslv (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 01:08:12 AM

Yes, I would like to understand what fees will be in the wallet and how convenient it will be . And I would also like to understand how legitimate it is to conduct transactions in this way ?

Commissions will depend on the status of your account, that means how much of the KNLC token you hold on your account. And all operations when using exchange or withdrawal via the KNLC token =0%. You can also hold a KNLC token and receive daily profit. All conversion operations from crypts to fiat (more than 30 currencies) are carried out through the KNLC token.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 03:46:47 PM

When I see the words "from crypt to fiat" the first thing that comes to my mind is KYC. I've found, that there are 2 kind of KYC mentioned with KNL, basic KYC module and "advanced KYC module". What is the difference between them and which one will be necessary for fiat trades ?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x