Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RapidBTC - Safe Bitcoin Trading  (Read 899 times)
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:10:25 PM

Guys, describe better your project, because there are questions if this project was created as a loan service with MLM structure or as a trading service where investors share profit with traders.
Now people are uncertain about principles of rapid btc
It would be nice to get this answer, it’s very interesting to find out for yourself, because now people in general have stopped believing in many things in our cryptocurrency market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kimmy93

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:14:14 PM

Is this a H.Y.I.P Huh
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:52:01 PM

If it is a HYIP, then you better tell us since the beginning in order to let people know the truth.
It is possible to earn here, but it is important to enter at the very beginning
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 07:55:55 PM

The first thing that catches the eye on the site is online support 24/7, and, most importantly, it really works. Thank you I will be closer study Wink
I agree, support for users should always be there, it remains only to involve people in a young project as much as possible.

Now it is difficult to surprise users in the market and attract to the project as there is a lot of competition and everyone has become smarter
Irina1999

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:22:38 PM

The first thing that catches the eye on the site is online support 24/7, and, most importantly, it really works. Thank you I will be closer study Wink
I agree, support for users should always be there, it remains only to involve people in a young project as much as possible.

Now it is difficult to surprise users in the market and attract to the project as there is a lot of competition and everyone has become smarter
People have become smarter, and they have chosen the right approach, as they say, they have found an approach, because before that, of course, it was all much easier than now, but times go by and things change
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:32:45 PM

Now I see that topic is located in gambling section, so there is nothing about conservative investment and it is pretty clear original purpose of this gambling
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:03:16 AM

Wow, how come that you pay so much % daily?
Is there is something special that I need to know about your service?

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:20:01 PM

I've just noticed this gambling project.
I need some things to point out, what is minimum amount to invest and second one is how long you are on a market? You know, time matters when you invest in high risk investment projects
I think it is best to ask such questions to the administration directly or through telegram chat.
I believe that such nuances need to be addressed with the administration individually.
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:14:06 PM

Now there are a lot of competitors on the market and everyone comes up with their own unique idea.
Irina1999

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:29:58 PM

Now there are a lot of competitors on the market and everyone comes up with their own unique idea.
The main idea is then to move further; it’s difficult to stick to a plan when we have problems with finances.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:49:16 PM

I still waiting for developer's answer, because a lot of points unclear for me and it is about transparency and client orientation. That is extremely important

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
hamster fat

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:17:21 AM

Is it a game on smart contracts? I know that such hypes are popular and if there is big marketing budget,then more funds are invested and for longer period game exist

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 12:03:47 PM

Is it a game on smart contracts? I know that such hypes are popular and if there is big marketing budget,then more funds are invested and for longer period game exist
It all depends on the investments themselves, if I understand the project itself correctly
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 03:53:31 PM

I remember the time when smart contracts made such noise on the market, of course, this time passed gradually, but still it has a place to live, because there are competitors
hamster fat

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 04:10:31 PM

At the beginning I thought it is based on smart contracts, isn't it? So there aren't smart contracts here, right?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 05:51:53 PM

Well, what do you mean calling bitcoin trading 'safe'? Do you hedge positions or there is different meaning?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 07:56:20 PM

I am glad that there is a referral program. I can invite friends
Irina1999

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:24:44 PM

At the beginning I thought it is based on smart contracts, isn't it? So there aren't smart contracts here, right?
As i understand it, there are no smart contracts here at all, everything is built differently, it is interesting to get a response from the developer
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:22:56 AM

I am glad that there is a referral program. I can invite friends
Referral program is always good, as a direct motivation to bring your friends and get a nice bonus for it.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 09:19:38 AM

How can I get safe trading? Will I receive comission of those referrals that attracted someone else? A lot of questions here we have. Do you have telegram channel?
It would be great to hear from you guys , because we want transparency .

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: