Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:50:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RapidBTC - Safe Bitcoin Trading  (Read 897 times)
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:33:49 AM

How can I get safe trading? Will I receive comission of those referrals that attracted someone else? A lot of questions here we have. Do you have telegram channel?
It would be great to hear from you guys , because we want transparency .
Every new company should have messengers, because it is interesting for people to communicate, learn what the project is doing and of course see the team itself.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
psp_

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

The future is your Genome

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:41:37 AM

I am glad that there is a referral program. I can invite friends
Referral program is always good, as a direct motivation to bring your friends and get a nice bonus for it.

I agree! 7% for a attracted friend is not so much, but still nice
Farid-Ozy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:03:42 AM

Referral program is always good, as a direct motivation to bring your friends and get a nice bonus for it.

This is a good percentage in fact, you will need to check how it works in business, i will talk with friends
Irina1999

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 12:57:26 PM

Interestingly, this is a fixed percentage or it will increase over time, that is, the more people brought, the higher the percentage
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:41:45 PM

How can I get safe trading? Will I receive comission of those referrals that attracted someone else? A lot of questions here we have. Do you have telegram channel?
It would be great to hear from you guys , because we want transparency .
In any case, there is a referral system, and logically, when a person will invest their money, then automatically you will receive a bonus from the deposit
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:21:19 PM

Did anyone here invest in RapidBtc? What do you think about it? Can you share your results?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 10:15:39 PM

I have not invested yet, but I am looking for opportunity and I need to talk with someone having experience in such trading schemes

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Freddy63

Activity: 434

SESSIA

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 11:29:47 PM

How long do you guys recommend to hold money here?
It is hard to determine right time to get money out and gain profit and not to lose everything

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:10:55 AM

I have not invested yet, but I am looking for opportunity and I need to talk with someone having experience in such trading schemes
Then it is easier to find a person who understands this well and understands it, they will tell you for sure if they should invest their money here.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 12:03:09 PM

How long do you guys recommend to hold money here?
It is hard to determine right time to get money out and gain profit and not to lose everything
It is best to invest at the very beginning of the project when it only develops, so the chances are much higher to make a profit.
hamster fat

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:11:50 PM

Then it is easier to find a person who understands this well and understands it, they will tell you for sure if they should invest their money here.
So that's why I am here asking for advice. I thought someone from previous investors would enlighten me about this issue.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 03:38:42 PM

Franly speaking I am not a fan of risky investments, but at the same time I am ready to test something new.
Yeah, you have to do your own research, but i would be glad to hear some views about this type of investment and perhaps I will add it to my experimental portfolio

Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:53:25 PM

So that's why I am here asking for advice. I thought someone from previous investors would enlighten me about this issue.
In fact, you need to understand your mistakes yourself, if you don’t learn, it’s nobody can help, everyone makes mistakes, there’s no such thing.
psp_

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:47:03 PM

This is a good percentage in fact, you will need to check how it works in business, i will talk with friends

I wonder, is it already possible to invite friends on the referral program?
hamster fat

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:11:47 PM

I think referral program has started a long time ago and there is reward to be distributed, so I think that there aren't worries about it. What do you think guys?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
Irina1999

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:44:21 PM

I wonder, is it already possible to invite friends on the referral program?
I think not, in any case, the team would write it on the forum when we have the opportunity
minttop

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:54:27 PM

I am so risky, I love margin trading, I love invest games, hype, smart contrac lotteries and so on, so this offer is definitely for me

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
psp_

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:46:05 AM

I believe that you can rely on the opinions of people who have already achieved results in this industry. But to make a decision, relying only on yourself!
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:50:57 AM

I believe that you can rely on the opinions of people who have already achieved results in this industry. But to make a decision, relying only on yourself!
Everything is rightly said, only you decide whether it is worth investing or not
hamster fat

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:33:38 AM

Better owners of rapid BTC would answer majority of questions or make at least FAQ to allow people find questions so easy and don't waste time on searching answer

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: