Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RapidBTC - Safe Bitcoin Trading  (Read 899 times)
Irina1999

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:03:50 AM

Better owners of rapid BTC would answer majority of questions or make at least FAQ to allow people find questions so easy and don't waste time on searching answer
True, the more information for investors, the better in the future, as a person comes in and sees that the guys are prepared

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:27:41 PM

Better owners of rapid BTC would answer majority of questions or make at least FAQ to allow people find questions so easy and don't waste time on searching answer
We will wait for a response from the developers, I think they will describe all the nuances of the project
Genrix

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 01:14:33 PM

When will developers get in touch with supporters? Transparency and communication are basis of business, especially if we are talking about gambling

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 03:39:51 PM

I still have not got answers for questions above mentioned. What is your connection with trading? I have experience in trading, it is my passion, but is there something common with Rapidbtc and trading? is it just a hype called safe bitcoin trading? Tell me more about your vision, because I need to know if it is worth investing or not

Fomin-oilL

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:38:45 PM

When will developers get in touch with supporters? Transparency and communication are basis of business, especially if we are talking about gambling
With gambling you need to be careful, money can be very easy to lose, it is best to communicate with developers and make decisions
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:59:06 PM

As for investment, don't put all of your money here, but it is a good chance just to try and in case of profitability, you can grow your position

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:05:49 PM

Of course, gambling should be as clear and transparent as possible for a simple user, so that many questions do not arise.
Genrix

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 06:38:29 PM

Of course, gambling should be as clear and transparent as possible for a simple user, so that many questions do not arise.
Have you invested something? What do you think about this platform?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫     ViteX     ⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▐ ███████|     Exchange By The Community, For The Community     |███████ ▌
Bitcointalk  |  DEX  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
Irina1999

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:32:26 PM

At the moment, the platform must be monitored, and there you will see further progress of the entire project.
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:24:34 PM

Personally, for the time being I will be watching the project in order to have an understanding later on whether it is worth it
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 10:22:38 AM

I personally have not yet invested anything, at the moment I am just watching and drawing conclusions
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 02:02:51 PM

These comments look very funny, do people really trust their money to similar projects? Lol
What is the actual problem? A good investment fund or platform can make a really good profit.

Yes, but I have not yet met a single project that would really offer good conditions and be trusted
Very strange such projects are many. for example AMFEIX
They have been working for several months and are working very well and successfully.

There are many projects on the market, but 2 months is not yet an indicator of project success, it may last longer, but eventually closes and no one will earn anything
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: