Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:46:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Create your Cryptocurrency Exchange / Trading Website (Starts from 3 lakhs INR)  (Read 238 times)
spiegwom (OP)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:12:46 AM

We Spiegel Technologies, having 6+ years of experience in the Cryptocurrency Exchange/Trading website designing and development platform.
Our packages start from 3 lakhs INR.
For more information, please contact us
Email: info@spiegeltechnologies.com
Telegram: @SpiegelTech
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
spiegelcomplaints

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 25, 2019, 10:31:41 AM

CEO Pilaventhiran is a Crypto Thief.  I think all other feedback given by themselves.

He was stolen crypto's from customers who given the script.

Yes,  You people should know the full history of this spiegel technologies.  Pilaventhiran (CEO) and his wife Princy (MD), Both worked in different companies and stolen the project files from those companies, Then started the company Last year.  Not only stolen Project Files,  they stolen Crypto's from those company customers and customer details.  He is selling those scripts and he is stealing crypto's whenever he needed through that script.  I know, one of his friend also helped him to stole this crypto's from customers wallet.

Customers should beware of this Thief.  He will make a loop hole to steal the crypto's.  He should steal your crypto's too.  Because he is selling script to lowest cost and after you hosted that script, he can able to steal your crypto's.  So only am saying be careful with this type of thief.

I know one of his friend was told him about everything, how he started this company and how he is selling crypto's.  My best advice, stay away from this thief.

Check more from Google Search - Spiegel Technologies Complaints
Jacksamson425

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 10:17:16 AM

If you want to hire a dedicated cryptocurrency developer or cryptocurrency app development company, then you can follow Apptunix, because we have well talented and experienced team member for cryptocurrency app development.

Website: https://www.apptunix.com/cryptocurrency-application-development-company/
TheWolf666

Activity: 615
Merit: 154

CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 04:41:09 PM

This script is looking good too: https://codecanyon.net/item/krypto-advanced-charts-notifications-watching-list-market-analysis-subscriptions-news-/21611754

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: