Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:21:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can bounty hunters reclaim their respect?  (Read 8027 times)
martychubbs

Activity: 742
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 11:44:01 AM

Well I guess, this is the cruelty of bounty hunting. Since many projects look towards exchanges now for promoting their projects rather than towards bounty hunters, and also that bounty hunters will take part in a particular project no matter how low is the payout, this doesn’t make their case stronger. Few managers are great and treat bounty hunters like a human, but unfortunately, the market is dominated by most of the harsh projects.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄████████████████████▄
     ▄██████████████▀█████████▄
   ▄███████████████   ██████████▄
  ▐█████████████████   ██████████▌
 ▐█████████████████▀    ██████████▌
 ███████████████▀        ██████████
▐████████████▀     ▄███   █████████▌
████████████    ▄████▀██▄███████████
██████████▀██▄████▀    █████████████
█████████   ███▀     ▄██████████████
▐█████████        ▄████████████████▌
 ██████████    ▄███████████████████
 ▐██████████   ███████████████████▌
  ▐██████████   █████████████████▌
   ▀██████████▄█████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████████████▀
       ▀████████████████████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
    ██
   ████
  ██▌███
 ▐██▌███▌
 ███ ██▀▌
 ▀██ █▄██
 █▄█ ███▀
 ▀██ ██▄█
 █▄█ ███▌
  ██▌███
  ▐█▌██
   ▐█▌
    █
    █
     ▀

░░██████
░░██████
░░██████

░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████
░░░░░░░░░░░██████

██████
██████
██████

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████

▄▄██████▄▄
       ▐██▀    ▀██▌
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
       ██        ██
      ██████████████
      █████  ███████     ██ 
  ██  █  ████████  █ ██   
      ███████  █████    ██   
      ██████████████

▄██▄
▀██▀         ▄██▄
             ▀██▀

▄██▄
       ▀██▀

▄██▄
  ▄██▄     ▀██▀
  ▀██▀

▄▄█▄▄   ▄
█▄        ████████▀▄
███      █████████▀
▐███▄    ████████▌
▄▄█████▄▄▄███████▌
  ▀█████████████
  ▄▄██████████▀
    ▄████████▀
▀▀████████▀
    ▀▀▀

▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄
   ▐█▄████████████▄█▌
  ▐██████████████████▌
  █████▀▀▀████▀▀▀█████
 █████     ██     █████
▐██████▄▄▄████▄▄▄██████▌
 ████▄▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄████
  ▀▀████        ████▀▀
      ▀▀        ▀▀

█▀▀▄▄▄█▄
         █    ▀█▀
       ▄▄█▄▄
▄██▄▄████████▄▄██▄
█████▀▀████▀▀█████
 ███▄  ▄██▄  ▄███
  ▀████▀██▀████▀
    ▀███▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀

██ ██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██

██ ██

Homepage

██ ██

██ ██

██ ██ ██

██ ██ ██ ██

White Paper
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:10:32 PM

If you are asking if there is a solution, I can say that there is always a solution but everything should be identified to be able to find the right way to do it. Since the problem involves so many parties, I think it will really take time and effort to do it. The really big question is, will both parties cooperate? Will they really put down their ego and meet halfway?
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 02:23:04 PM

I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

Is there any solution for this?
How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?

I think that this can not be happen because bounty hunters often like to work on their own, they dont wanna cooperate to any fellow bounty hunters because they just want quick bucks just like myself. But i cannot say that what you suggest is a bad idea. I think we should try that.

bitstalker

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 02:40:19 PM

in my opinion this time is not the project that considers the bounty hunter to be useless, but if you look at it, it is the bounty hunter who often projects as an example you can see bountyhive there if the results are not as expected they always criticize the project and think the project is a scam and maybe aside from that there are many bounty hunters like this.
dimox
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:17:38 PM

developer know if many bounty hunter cheat. manager give them some rules, but they broke it. like multiple account in the same project, or the other cheat. hunter just do what they do unprofessionally.
not all developer disrespect hunter, some of them appreciate their work, because hunter give support to spread their word
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 06:51:17 PM

I created this post to hear from you bounty hunters ,the way some developers treat bounty hunters this days is very bad , they know that many bounty hunters  needed money so badly so they take us so cheap ,I wish bounty hunters can somehow co-op to promote projects that bind by our own rules.

I wish there is something like' we must pay bounty hunters,their payment first before anything else',the same way they take exchanges payment serious .

Is there any solution for this?
How can we make them see that without bounty Hunters their projects awareness will be so low to none?
I think this is a pretty good suggestion, but I think this is quite difficult to implement, given the difficulty of making bounty hunters to think. other than that the bounty hunters lacked a major influence to implement regulations for a project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: