Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:48:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much will you get in return?  (Read 1704 times)
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1224

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:45:00 PM

If you invest on a major coin and the trend was really good "Bullish Momentum" you can get a return around 150% with a risk 30-40% Lose from your investment if the predict was miss. Shitcoin can be around 500-1000% but the risk of more than 80% or maybe 90% for your investment, also the period of investment Major Coin can be a longer holding than shitcoin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:53:04 PM

no body know, how much your profit during the bull run my friend, even an expert
because its depends how can you choose the right altcoins to invest during the bull run buddy
An expert can show the possibilities on how much he can earn but there will be no guarantee that it will be the exact profit that he will get. There will be some computations but if OP can point the altcoin that he likes to buy with that $100, we can tell if its a good altcoin or not.

@OP are you thinking that $100 can make you rich these days by investing in alts?

i think the OP want to drop his $100 on altcoins for sure
and trading or investing is about probability,, sometimes people can make a huge profit in short period time, but sometimes not
so, if the OP choose the right altcoins with huge potential in very cheap price, his $100 can be $1000 in some period time when the bull come back in crypto world, but the risk also same, wich mean the OP can lose all his money

AltcoinsBattle

Activity: 537
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:46:14 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 05:07:07 AM by AltcoinsBattle

Of course, there are stories about how some coins have rised 1,000 times. OP obviously wants to catch such a coin and get a little rich Grin.
You should to be a realist. The probability of guessing which coin will soar is close to zero. The best way is to diversify that $100, no matter how small.
So, having a part of the portfolio in big coins, such as BTC, ETH, LTC, and a part in other coins, you can get some Xs on the next big pump.
If you want to play a game of chance, then instead of buying a single asset on the crypto, you can play the slot machine. There will be more emotions Wink.

Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:45:46 PM

For a $100 investment in an altcoin, how much do you think one can get in return during the bull run.

In any case, even if bulls decide to run as fast as never, you will not get much from your 100 dollars. If you are seriously thinking about investing money in altcoins, buy more alts. 100 USD will give you 100 USD plus if everything goes perfect.
However, you will never know the exact amount of the returns you might get. Invest more and choose several tokens.
jossiel

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:22:56 PM

no body know, how much your profit during the bull run my friend, even an expert
because its depends how can you choose the right altcoins to invest during the bull run buddy
An expert can show the possibilities on how much he can earn but there will be no guarantee that it will be the exact profit that he will get. There will be some computations but if OP can point the altcoin that he likes to buy with that $100, we can tell if its a good altcoin or not.

@OP are you thinking that $100 can make you rich these days by investing in alts?

i think the OP want to drop his $100 on altcoins for sure
and trading or investing is about probability,, sometimes people can make a huge profit in short period time, but sometimes not
so, if the OP choose the right altcoins with huge potential in very cheap price, his $100 can be $1000 in some period time when the bull come back in crypto world, but the risk also same, wich mean the OP can lose all his money
I've seen people who invested $100 before and hit their luck earning too good amount during the early days of crypto. But today, it's not the same, making good amount with a small amount is quite hard to be honest.

He has to understand the risk and there's also a potential that he can lose that amount forever by investing to the wrong coin. OP you need to spend time and DYOR to make the best out of your $100.

<<- Rent this out ->>
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:33:12 AM

For a $100 investment in an altcoin, how much do you think one can get in return during the bull run.

In any case, even if bulls decide to run as fast as never, you will not get much from your 100 dollars. If you are seriously thinking about investing money in altcoins, buy more alts. 100 USD will give you 100 USD plus if everything goes perfect.
However, you will never know the exact amount of the returns you might get. Invest more and choose several tokens.
I think we should have to consider the basic rules of investment, the bigger we invest the more profit we have get and in crypto if only we can invest before the bull run came then opportunity to gain 100-200% of our invested capital is surely what we will get.

juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:02:18 AM

Depending on the alts you choose. If you choose alts from the top 30, I think you only get back $ 115 or $ 130.
But if you use that money to invest in good IEO projects that are being hosted by Binance and Huobi FOMO, you'll get a lot of money when it's listed on exchange.
The rekt rate is very low at the present time. Very good opportunity to invest in IEO projects.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
KlepZ

Activity: 330

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:34:17 AM

I think it's better to invest Bitcoin. For now, the price of $ 11,500 has gone down considerably, possibly between the next 1-4 days can be $ 13,000 and get a lot of profits.
Don't you think just because bitcoin was dropped to $11k then back to $13k again, you think it will be repeat again in some days later.
Let say what you saying is true, but if you buy 1 btc and price will beb$13k, you will get $1.5k which i think it's not a lot profit
for me it's a pretty big advantage, can you think of the price of bitcoin now at a future price we don't know I just follow my trust, Maybe in the future the bitcoin price can be more than $ 13K or down more than $ 11K
ajqjjj

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507

Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:55:42 AM

I think it's better to invest Bitcoin. For now, the price of $ 11,500 has gone down considerably, possibly between the next 1-4 days can be $ 13,000 and get a lot of profits.
Don't you think just because bitcoin was dropped to $11k then back to $13k again, you think it will be repeat again in some days later.
Let say what you saying is true, but if you buy 1 btc and price will beb$13k, you will get $1.5k which i think it's not a lot profit
for me it's a pretty big advantage, can you think of the price of bitcoin now at a future price we don't know I just follow my trust, Maybe in the future the bitcoin price can be more than $ 13K or down more than $ 11K
If you analyse the Bitcoin surely you can believe it will raise slowly. But some times big drops are possible and again it will move to forward so Bitcoin is the best platform for trading investment. If anyone needs quick profit and huge earning altcoins and tokens is the only way to achieve the great earning platform. I always support Bitcoin and top altcoins only because these are surely moving forward in upcoming days.

-support Bitcoin Community Bitcointalk.org-
Always verify wallet to store your Bitcoin
Donations are open, send PM
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 12:52:16 PM

Bull runs occur in all altcoins, they only affect coins that are truly alive and have trading volumes.
therefore determining the selection of altcoins you will buy now determines the benefits you can get.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:09:41 PM

So far, it's difficult to see which alts that provide profit more than 500% like bitcoin.
Most alt are difficult to predict but usually arround 75 % - 125 % but the chance of finding it is like finding needle in stockpile
So are you still insist to invest on alts ?

Smiley
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 01:47:50 PM

There is no such exact amount and it will also depend on what altcoins are you looking for. But the best deal for a $100 are the altcoins that are cheap and where you can earn in a long-term investment. XRP, Digibyte are examples.

torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:56:26 PM

I think 10x rewards can be obtained depending on the choice of our coins. because the choice of coins affects profit. so my suggestion is that when you want to invest in altcoin, choose coins that have good potential and will definitely give you multiple profits
If everyone can do like your suggestion, they all will be become rich easily when altcoin pumped. We don't and noone knows what will happen with altcoin's price, when it will be pumped, how high it will be, and how long the pump will be last.
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:03:09 PM

for me to invest there are two options, namely looking for profit and fully supporting the project because of love and trust. for investments looking for profit if some time from investing is seen fortunately I will secure that profit. but to support the project I will keep it and in investing it cannot measure the benefits that we can but at least we have a calculation of how much we will get whether it is a good opportunity or not
John46285

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 04:33:18 PM

It’s not possible to say that how much you will get in returns in bull run. But according to my knowledge you will get minimum 3-4x. Or you can get even more than that amount.     

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:54:06 PM

specifically I don't really know how can I get out from here it was not fixed and it came in different situation the profit variation is also different so you cannot clearly say this will be the exact amount will be back to you
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 06:50:15 PM

specifically I don't really know how can I get out from here it was not fixed and it came in different situation the profit variation is also different so you cannot clearly say this will be the exact amount will be back to you
yes all depends on how greedy we feel. because greed usually makes us get a lot or little that will come back to us. I suggest feeling enough if you feel lucky and don't over-invest.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:22:27 PM

- First of all, there is no guarantee you'll get anything in return. You could even lose in a bull market.
- Secondly, do no invest what you can't afford to lose.

I would suggest day trading if you want a good return in your investment but you definitely need to learn it.
If you don't like day trading, you could just invest about 50% of the $100 in top coins like Bitcoin, ethereum and wait for price to go up before selling. ..profit is usually not that much with this. And the best time to buy the coins is during a major dip in a bull market.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:28:01 PM

It's depend on the altcoins you choosen but their nothing exact amount they can get retuern profits, but in the time of bull run maybe double to tripple your earnings depend on the demands of the altcoiins you to invest. Good luck for investing and choosing altcoins better to give you more profits i advice choose ethereum.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:21:32 PM

yes all depends on how greedy we feel. because greed usually makes us get a lot or little that will come back to us. I suggest feeling enough if you feel lucky and don't over-invest.

There's no assurance, and I just wanted to expect fairly not beyond norms. We should take more time to see great price to be abundantly taking good profit, but to predict exactly what price I guess there's no specific value.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: