Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some Big Bounty Hunters Are Greedy  (Read 1210 times)
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:31:17 AM

I think he is very lucky or a great researcher having to join bounties that pays really well. Looking for a good bounty nowadays is like finding a needle on a haystack, thanks to those scammers more investors are not interested anymore that is why some projects failed.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:13:45 PM

if anyone wants to learn, of course I will teach a little that I know, but in my opinion to follow the bounty is very easy because you just follow what people do on bitcointalk for example to socmed maybe you just follow how people make reports and a little take knowledge of how to make tweets / post on Socmed and just follow what is ordered in the rules.

#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:41:12 PM

Everyone is greedy and it is not the worst problem. If you lose some funds because you were too greedy, you would hopefully learn from your mistakes and never repeat the same failure. The same is with bounties.

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 07:54:39 PM

Personally, I believe that bounty hunters honestly earn on their projects. And how can they be greedy when on the contrary hunters are deceived on every project. Where they write in conditions one thing and then everything turns out completely differently. So I can say that hunters honestly earn and do a big plus for all projects for business development.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:48:17 PM

I think he is very lucky or a great researcher having to join bounties that pays really well. Looking for a good bounty nowadays is like finding a needle on a haystack, thanks to those scammers more investors are not interested anymore that is why some projects failed.
This isn't greedy, but the result of more hard work.Yes, he participates in many projects and there are always several successful ones out of many. You haven't asked your friend the most important thing. In which campaigns of the project does he manage to get a lot of coins.After all, quality videos, articles, translations and subscription campaigns are paid very well. It takes a lot of personal time, but the result is in his wallet.
Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:52:49 PM

This isn't greedy, but the result of more hard work.[...]After all, quality videos, articles, translations and subscription campaigns are paid very well. It takes a lot of personal time, but the result is in his wallet.
That's the good side of Bounty hunting, but you are neglecting the dark side of it.Cheaters using multiple accounts,plagiarism, faking referrals and so on.. I assume it's right to call these kind of bounty hunters by "Greedy" as they mostlikely will dump their non-ethically earned tokens/coins on the first occasion, causing a lot of project to fail.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 08:56:52 PM

To all bounty hunters who are like my friend ,there is nothing wrong if you teach a man how to catch a fish instead of giving him a fish ,this is crypto space and its WIN WIN for everyone ,your rewards is yours and same to others too. Help Jr members ,whatsoever you achieved won't be buried with you.
WIN WIN for everyone? Just try the things on your mind like joining multiple campaign and try to realize that this journey wont really be easy.
Making money is possible but it do somehow need some sort of luck.Searching for projects carefully with proper research is crucial rather than picking lots of them without any analysis will be just a completely waste of time and effort.People who do say that bounty hunting doesnt pay,its indeed true because those days where ICO bounty projects in 206-2017 is much better compared as of todays.

TrevorS

Activity: 1050
Merit: 377

View Profile
August 13, 2019, 09:07:51 PM

There is no more easy money in bounty companies, only those who do a lot of work earn money while working on more than a dozen projects.
Your friend says the right thing, out of 100 projects, only a few will pay for the work at its true worth, and all other work will be wasted.

▄█████▄
                       ██   ██
  ▄▄▄                  ▀█▄▄▄█▀
▄█████▄                 ▀███▀
███████                   ▀
 ▀███▀
  ▀███                   ▄██
   ████                 ▄██▀
    ████              ▄███▀
     ████▄▄        ▄▄████
      ▀██████▄▄▄▄██████▀
        ▀▀██████████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
||..THE WORLDS FIRST...........
..SOCIAL UTILITY CRYPTO..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
|█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
Maamejane

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 10:33:38 PM

Not some, all bounty hunters are greedy and whose says its bad to ask or desire for more. Besides he or she worked for before getting those tokens. How will you feel if you are have thousand to millions of token that worth something.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 04:01:50 PM

Because you do not want to divulge how much you are earning, you can be called greedy, there are a lot of bounty hunters who are working all year long and they happen to be victims of scam projects and they are getting nothing at all, your friend's word is true so many projects are a total waste of time.
I am not sure that anyone will call those who keep the amount of their income secret a greedy one, it is when people start to mislead and manipulate the others that you call them greedy and I vividly understand what he is trying to say.

We have some people that are still participating in a very good project and instead of them to let others knows project they are participating in and reason why they believe they are cool based on their own research, they will continue to just come on the forum to mislead people by telling them that all projects are scam so that there can be less participation in the number of hunters, and you know that the lesser the participants, the higher the number of token that will be allocated to those who participated.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 05:22:11 PM

I think that each of us should be objective and give examples of those projects that, in his opinion, are good or bad.  But basically, I support those bitcointalk users who say that recently Beam hunters are deceived and practically do not pay them their work.  This conference is already massive.  In the example, AIDUS was paid without any problems.  Imusify - I have been expecting payouts for a very long time.  Ferrum - just recently ended and payments in a few months.  Here are the latest results of my work.
Iykecollins
Copper Member

Activity: 376
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:04:06 PM

If someone says that bounties aren't worth it anymore you do not need to dispute that, Most of the bounties I have participated in recently have never really made meaningful outcome unlike what it used to be in 2017/2018.

Rahib khan

Activity: 286
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 06:13:32 PM

Yes, there lots of guys in the btt who are saying that bounty is worth noting because they miss 2017.Where they make like 400 dollars in months so that why the say bounty isn't worth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: