Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:19:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥 SMARTX 🔥 MINING BLOCKCHAIN-DAG | WECHAT TEAM | 31% TOKEN GIVEAWAY  (Read 2658 times)
Varog

Activity: 240
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:08:26 PM

Is someone already trying to get this token? It's profitable?
And what are the minimum requirements for mining?
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
icelee226

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:19:45 PM

Block-DAG algorithm can integrate transaction partitions created by any nodes around the world with innovative technology will launch to the forefront of the cryptocurrency space as the premier DAG project in the sphere.

Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 01:33:25 PM

Block-DAG algorithm can integrate transaction partitions created by any nodes around the world with innovative technology will launch to the forefront of the cryptocurrency space as the premier DAG project in the sphere.

It sounds very cool. Are there already leaders in this line of business, or is this market still not very popular?
SmartX.One (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 02:03:25 PM

As our testnet/mainnet is not yet live, you won't be able to mine SAT tokens (the SmartX token). However, we do have a generous community giveaway portion which you are welcome to join our Telegram and take part in once we announce the final details.

SmartX is a decentralized, minable BlockDAG project with a “transaction-based DAG” structure that allows the system to integrate the transactions after they are generated.

Website: www.SmartX.one | Telegram: https://t.me/smartx_en | Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmartXOne
Oprah

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:45:09 PM

As our testnet/mainnet is not yet live, you won't be able to mine SAT tokens (the SmartX token). However, we do have a generous community giveaway portion which you are welcome to join our Telegram and take part in once we announce the final details.
Got it. When people will can mine your token? Maybe indicative date?
WerSalit

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 06:57:31 PM

Thank. And how expensive are these transactions? And what is their speed?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 07:01:10 PM

hi guys, who can briefly explain to me what is DAG?
DAG stands for Directed Acyclic Graph and can serve as a viable alternative to blockchain technology as shown in cryptocurrencies such as DagCoin, ByteBall, and IOTA. ... In blockchain technology, transactions are grouped and are confirmed by miners and subsequently added to the chain.

I guess ByteBall is a good example but I don't know their development updates as of now. They gained good attention at the initial phase but I don't know if there are still a lot of users of byteball. So with SmartX, can they sustain the eagerness of their miners in the long run?
Gucci Flip Flops

Activity: 27
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 08:30:33 PM

DAG stands for Directed Acyclic Graph and can serve as a viable alternative to blockchain technology as shown in cryptocurrencies such as DagCoin, ByteBall, and IOTA. ... In blockchain technology, transactions are grouped and are confirmed by miners and subsequently added to the chain.

I guess ByteBall is a good example but I don't know their development updates as of now. They gained good attention at the initial phase but I don't know if there are still a lot of users of byteball. So with SmartX, can they sustain the eagerness of their miners in the long run?
Mining in the long term is not a very good solution, because you need to pay for expenses, maintenance of miners and so on.
WerSalit

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 10:44:45 AM

Mining in the long term is not a very good solution, because you need to pay for expenses, maintenance of miners and so on.
Long-term mining? It even sounds ridiculous and ridiculous.
I thought mining was already dead and nobody not doing that.
Dime21

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:19:41 AM

Long-term mining? It even sounds ridiculous and ridiculous.
I thought mining was already dead and nobody not doing that.
Why do you think so? Now the average earner earns good money on mining cryptocurrency.
This is a complex topic that needs to be studied and it is imperative to extract those coins that are most beneficial, and they change from time to time.
Crazypeach14

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:45:29 PM

This one seems like a gem to be honest. Waiting for more details.
SmartX.One (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 09:48:13 AM

Hi Wersalit

Here is a great article on Direct Acyclic Graph technology and what differentiates it from conventional blockchain tech: https://hackernoon.com/a-beginners-ultimate-guide-to-dags-7fc0dd7f39a2

SmartX is a decentralized, minable BlockDAG project with a “transaction-based DAG” structure that allows the system to integrate the transactions after they are generated.

Website: www.SmartX.one | Telegram: https://t.me/smartx_en | Twitter: https://twitter.com/SmartXOne
SmartX.One (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 09:52:47 AM

Thank. And how expensive are these transactions? And what is their speed?

We will soon have answers to these questions when our Test net becomes operational but we have the potential for limitless horizontal expansion so we expect transactions to be very fast indeed.

S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 02:40:02 PM

Bitcoin Garden: SmartX – The Next Step in DAG Architecture
https://bitcoingarden.org/smartx-the-next-step-in-dag-architecture/

The implementation of Bitcoin and other early cryptocurrencies is often regarded as Blockchain 1.0 due to its rudimentary nature. When Ethereum pioneered smart contracts and Blockchain-as-a-Service, many viewed this as a sufficiently advanced step forward to be deemed Blockchain 2.0. Under the umbrella of Blockchain 2.0, we often read about improvements to scalability and the use of multiple consensus algorithms such as PoW and PoS. Then, what is the next step after Ethereum?

Given the progress made by the industry so far, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) projects seem to have the greatest potential in delivering the next era of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). From IOTA to MIXIN, DAG projects have proven to be highly popular among developers as well as traders....

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
SmartX.One (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 06:59:44 PM

Bitcoin Garden: SmartX – The Next Step in DAG Architecture
https://bitcoingarden.org/smartx-the-next-step-in-dag-architecture/

The implementation of Bitcoin and other early cryptocurrencies is often regarded as Blockchain 1.0 due to its rudimentary nature. When Ethereum pioneered smart contracts and Blockchain-as-a-Service, many viewed this as a sufficiently advanced step forward to be deemed Blockchain 2.0. Under the umbrella of Blockchain 2.0, we often read about improvements to scalability and the use of multiple consensus algorithms such as PoW and PoS. Then, what is the next step after Ethereum?

Given the progress made by the industry so far, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) projects seem to have the greatest potential in delivering the next era of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT). From IOTA to MIXIN, DAG projects have proven to be highly popular among developers as well as traders....

Thank you for the great article!  Grin

Damian-Bradley69

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:23:40 PM

Nice project. Following.
Devotionless

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:07:41 AM

How is this different from giants like iota?

We are very different from existing DAG projects such as IOTA, Byteball and Conflux. We are different in both technical solutions and product positioning. SmartX technically uses a block model and the combination of POW+POS to ensure the consistency of the whole network. Unlike the traditional BTC blockchain, a SmartX block is a transaction (TX) and a TX is a block. In terms of operational direction many DAG projects are oriented towards the IOT while SmartX is more oriented towards entertainment and social networks and payments.

Hope that answers your question  Smiley

As always, stay tuned across our channels and we'll be releasing more content and technical explainers that will show how SmartX is truly unique and innovative to DAG!

Thank you, that answers my question. I'll stay tuned for more info.
Muffinmanlet

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:02:47 PM

Nice update. Looking forward to the updated whitepaper.
Crazypeach14

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 08:23:19 PM

When will the new whitepaper come out? Sorry for askkng but I'm very excited about this project.
SmartX.One (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 03:57:59 AM

When will the new whitepaper come out? Sorry for askkng but I'm very excited about this project.

Hey CrazyPeach14! Thanks for the interest in the project  Grin

We expect the updated whitepaper to be out in around the next couple of weeks. We will make an announcement here as well as in the Telegram once it's out. Stay tuned!

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: