Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:46:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH Hits $270: $300 Next?  (Read 2876 times)
magnum cyber

Activity: 775
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:01:42 PM

The price of ethereum is currently around $ 207 and we all expect the best for ethereum and other crypto prices. but considering altcoin ethereum has a strong community, I'm sure altcoin ethereum still has a chance to rise in the range of $ 250- $ 300 before the end of 2019.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:18:07 PM

We already thought that this would be altcoin season if Bitcoin not dump. This caused another altcoin sales.
I am 100% sure that this is a sign of manipulation because the charts looked great.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:19:31 PM

Yes we've had an alt dip that has been market-wide, and ETH has suffered alongside everything else. But I think we are now starting to see a recovery taking shape. BTC looks to be relatively stable now, and alts have been increasing. I think this points to increasing confidence in crypto as a whole, with people now feeling more comfortable branching out to alts, particularly as they look like bargain prices now with BTC dominance so high.

akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:42:34 PM

The price of ethereum is currently around $ 207 and we all expect the best for ethereum and other crypto prices. but considering altcoin ethereum has a strong community, I'm sure altcoin ethereum still has a chance to rise in the range of $ 250- $ 300 before the end of 2019.
i also think like that.
but maybe it will be more than $ 250- $ 300, as we know, ethereum 2.0 will soon be launched in early 2020. so maybe it will pump up ethereum prices before the end of this year.

we just wait and it would be better if we also did not miss this opportunity to buy ethereum.

calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:50:28 PM

We already thought that this would be altcoin season if Bitcoin not dump. This caused another altcoin sales.
I am 100% sure that this is a sign of manipulation because the charts looked great.
whatever happened, I didn't pay much attention. whether it's a manipulation or not, what I see is just movement in the market. and that was enough for me to move and immediately take advantage. that's the way I trade crypto daily. ETH movement has not been too fast, there still seems to be a control that makes ETH stable at certain prices. pump is not yet time.
adamlillian

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:52:17 PM

i also think like that.
but maybe it will be more than $ 250- $ 300, as we know, ethereum 2.0 will soon be launched in early 2020. so maybe it will pump up ethereum prices before the end of this year.

we just wait and it would be better if we also did not miss this opportunity to buy ethereum.
but ethereum 2.0 is only expected, they are not really ready to launch their big product in the coming months, it's too hasty.
So I thought, if Vitalik tweeted a news regarding ETH 2.0 delay, I think the price of ETH would drop even stronger in the coming days. We should not expect too much, if it is profitable, please sell. Don't be too greedy.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 01:46:40 PM

my opinion is that Ethereum has begun the growth stage, I think that we will see the $ 300 milestone soon
Yeah im agree with you 300 $ is our next target, just hold and keep patient.
ETH has increased quite rapidly right now, I think by the end of the year the ETH has reached or may break 300 $. and in 2020 when ETH 2.0 appears it will be a big surprise.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:35:05 PM

Again ethereum price rising and that is very good news for the ethereum holder, but it still cheap if you someone think it's expensive value because the true possible price of the ethereum is thousands dollars upto ten thousands dollars after few years now or even 1 year only of patiently waiting it happen. But now keep buying more ethereum before it reach $300 again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 03:48:01 PM

Nearly 4 months have passed, the price of Ethereum has decreased to half with the highest rate in the first months of the year. Think it will soon reach $ 300 by the end of the year or before Christmas? I think it will reach $ 300 by the end of the year. All our expectations will soon be achieved as more and more investors enter the market.

$300, not bad for the first target. I personally believe the price of ethereum will be higher than that. which will definitely be a surprise at the end of the year. so just wait and see how ethereum returns from below. when the next bull is for ethereum, ethereum will be so strong that it will be difficult to fall again. ethereum 2.0 will be the main reason for investors to hold long-term ETH.

kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 04:53:13 PM

Can very even cost more over $500 if the Golden Cross indicator occurs on Ethereum coin can trigger a very good price increase. Hopefully the price of Ethereum can experience a hike in the return price and the most fundamental ethereum is increasing the day, reportedly starting in October this price Ethereum is starting to return, we pray only hopefully prices like In 2017.
Maybe it will be true because next month we have entered the last quarter of this year, the crypto market should have a consistent recovery if indeed bullrun will occur next year. But, today the price of bitcoin is falling hard, but we still see eth prices still survive at around $200 which seems like it would be a good sign.

yes, hopefully it continues that way. if ethereum is at $ 200 when entering Q4 later, I'm sure things will turn into bulls. usually the end of the year there will be a pump, and plus early next year ethereum will be a big update. so this further strengthens my suspicion that in Q4 there will be a pump later.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:21:52 PM

Can very even cost more over $500 if the Golden Cross indicator occurs on Ethereum coin can trigger a very good price increase. Hopefully the price of Ethereum can experience a hike in the return price and the most fundamental ethereum is increasing the day, reportedly starting in October this price Ethereum is starting to return, we pray only hopefully prices like In 2017.
Maybe it will be true because next month we have entered the last quarter of this year, the crypto market should have a consistent recovery if indeed bullrun will occur next year. But, today the price of bitcoin is falling hard, but we still see eth prices still survive at around $200 which seems like it would be a good sign.

yes, hopefully it continues that way. if ethereum is at $ 200 when entering Q4 later, I'm sure things will turn into bulls. usually the end of the year there will be a pump, and plus early next year ethereum will be a big update. so this further strengthens my suspicion that in Q4 there will be a pump later.

The decrease in Bitcoin has extended till today and could fall below $10,000 very soon, It already might done so on some exchanges. Ethereum is still maintaining its week-long increase, a positive sign for what is to come.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:36:12 PM

My speculation is based on observations on price charts and most likely before the end of the year ethereum can reach $ 350- $ 400. this is just my personal observation, but hopefully ethereum prices can touch even higher.
Certainly ETH price will reach $ 300-400 this year. Currently ETH has reached $ 225 and it continues to go up.

Bitcoin+Fi

Activity: 378

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 06:34:42 PM

My speculation is based on observations on price charts and most likely before the end of the year ethereum can reach $ 350- $ 400. this is just my personal observation, but hopefully ethereum prices can touch even higher.
Certainly ETH price will reach $ 300-400 this year. Currently ETH has reached $ 225 and it continues to go up.
There hasn't been an ETH 2.0 update yet, and when it does, the price should rise even higher, I think the price of ETH this year will be able to rise to $500.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 06:33:10 PM

Yeah its possible. Touching 300 its not a problem for ETH. Cause pnece ETH was more that 1k. But we need that kind of market condition to reach that level. And at this moment there are many competitors of ETH that also suppressed the price of it. But after eth2.0 announced we saw some good move form ETH. And I think in near future it will touch 300 or higher again.

Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 09:50:36 PM

This is why I don't fancy speculations. When you think the market is recovering, altcoins season approaching, ETH performing strong against BTC and boom, we went down again due to BTC heavy plunge. Not a bad idea having an insight into what's going to happen in the future, but I like to give much concern about the present and make good use of it. Let's see where we arrived at by December for BTC and altcoins.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:48:15 AM

There hasn't been an ETH 2.0 update yet, and when it does, the price should rise even higher, I think the price of ETH this year will be able to rise to $500.

Not only development activity, but we should see some altcoin market movement because in the past 6 months altcoin market is completely losing their value and there are many other potential active developments but I don't see any movements in terms of their prices.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: