Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:34:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]SEEDIT IS NOW ON ONTOLOGY 🤖🤖🤖  (Read 348 times)
Dontme (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:00:58 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2019, 04:14:21 PM by Dontme

SESAMESEED
Seedit Live on Ontology

|     |   |  

Sesameseed recently announced it is creating a crosschain community and has started to operate a node on the Ontology blockchain. This created an opportunity to expand the utility of the popular cryptocurrency trading bot, Seedit. In association with Rovak, Sesameseed is pleased to announce that Ontology tokens (ONT and ONG) can now be tipped on Telegram using Seedit. The bot will automatically generate an Ontology wallet for new and existing users. Currently, the airdrop and trade functions are only available for TRON tokens.

As well, many new TRON tokens have now been whitelisted, and the official list can be viewed here. If you created a token that you would like to see listed, please contact an admin in the Seedit Support channel on Telegram. Subscribe to Sesameseed Announcements channel for further updates.

Fees
Tipping: This expansion of the Sesameseed community will bring in many new members who have never before used a tipping bot. To make that transition easier, Sesameseed has temporarily suspended fees for tipping Tron or Ontology tokens. While Seedit will not be charging a fee, the transfer fees required by the associated blockchain (bandwidth for TRON and ONG for Ontology) still apply.

Therefore, you must have at least 0.1 TRX and/or 0.01 ONG balance in your Seedit wallet to tip on both chains, respectively.

Airdrop and Trade: This feature is currently only available for Tron tokens — Normal rates apply.

A fee of 0.05 TRX per recipient of airdrop, and 0.5 TRX per trade.

How to use the Seedit Bot on Telegram
On Telegram, reply to a comment of the person you would like to tip.

In that reply type: /tip <amount> <token name> <blockchain>
Example: /tip 5 SEED would send 5 SEED tokens on the TRON blockchain
Example: /tip 5 SEED ont would send 5 SEED tokens on the Ontology blockchain
Example: /tip 3 ONT ont would send 3 ONT tokens on the Ontology blockchain
Example: /tip 5would send 5 TRX
Example: /tip 5 SEED would send 5 SEED tokens on the TRON blockchain
Example: /tip 5 ONT would not send any tokens as there is no ONT token on whitelist for TRON
Note: If no blockchain is specified in the tip, currently Seedit is set to default to TRON.

How to use Seedit to tip Ontology tokens on Telegram

For users who may be unfamiliar with Seedit, please visit its website.

*Additional features are under development. Please subscribe to the Sesameseed Announcements channel for further updates.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:07:56 PM

Ah, love to see Seedit expanded into ONT Chain. My telegram group sometimes using this bot for giving a TRX token to each other as an appreciation after helping sesame.
Any plan for supporting XLM chain and NEO chain in the future?
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 11:48:49 PM

Ah, love to see Seedit expanded into ONT Chain. My telegram group sometimes using this bot for giving a TRX token to each other as an appreciation after helping sesame.
Any plan for supporting XLM chain and NEO chain in the future?
Wow that's good to hear, what is your token in telegram? We really appreciate it  Cheesy Seedit can be use by everybody and it really helps. Of course the Team has always have a plan to help other projects to make the transactions easier and fun. Maybe in the future XLM and NEO will use Seedit too  Grin
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 12:48:38 PM

This Thursday 07:00–08:00 (UTC) you can ask questions and give feedback to the Ontology team in the English Telegram group. Read more about the session: https://medium.com/ontologynetwork/this-thursday-chat-with-the-ontology-team-7e8ecceb6743.

If you have a question but could not be online during the event, you can submit your questions here at:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdTHqsswWxZsPdK3KvxeBvh1bAwZzU-pRoHCUvpwpm5JeEo0g/viewform. The best questions will be answered during the session.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:01:23 PM

So this will be first coin built on ontology blockchain? But as I know Ontology still habve not own blockchain and this is still NEP5 (NEO) token Huh
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2019, 09:14:17 PM

So this will be first coin built on ontology blockchain? But as I know Ontology still habve not own blockchain and this is still NEP5 (NEO) token Huh
Nah, that must be interesting to get answered. Waiting for reply.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 11:53:38 AM

Hello, Ontology moved to own blockchain months ago.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 12:09:12 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2019, 02:59:00 PM by Dontme

ANNOUNCEMENTS

SEEDGerminator Ideas announces 3 new listings.

In partnership with VenaPi, SEEDGerminator has listed the Idea, T-Bank.  This Idea is a marketplace for buying energy for use on the TRON network.

Two additional Ideas, Congress and Technology Camp in Guatemala, and Tronywood, are also now listed.

Go to  https://seedgerminator.sesameseed.org/ to view the complete listings.  These Ideas listings can be found on the SEEDGerminator website in the Ideas tab, next to the “Open” and “Closed” buttons.  

https://t.me/SEEDGerminator

Regards,

The SEEDGerminator and Sesameseed Teams
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 10:00:55 AM
Last edit: May 09, 2019, 01:23:03 PM by frcat

Really? So Ontology swapped their tokens to native coins already? I see now that they have 27 daaps on their blockchain already, but I dont see your dapp in this list... You still have not it?  Huh
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2019, 02:16:23 PM

Really? So Ontology swapped their tokens to native coins already? I see now that they have 27 daaps on their blockchain already, but I dont see your dapp in this list... You still have not it?  Huh
Not yet our consensus node will start in around 8 weeks. You can ask it yourself in Ontology telegram chat https://t.me/OntologyNetwork  Wink
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2019, 02:56:48 PM

ANNOUNCEMENTS

The rewards sheet for Splinterlands is now available for review.  It is anticipated the tokens will be distributed within the next 7 days.  

Tokens will be immediately tradable via Seedit anywhere TRON tokens are traded.  Tokens will not be immediately redeemable for Splinterlands cards.  It will be announced when this feature is available.

http://bit.ly/2JcqDkj  

The Sesameseed and SEEDGerminator Teams
sesameseedorg

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:18:23 PM

Hello Dontme. It is great to see you're sharing announcements from Sesameseed on Bitcointalk. We recently created this account to engage with the Bitcointalk community. Since you are doing such a great job moderating discussions here, I was wondering if we could connect so we can provide more content for you to share. We can set up a quick chat here, on Telegram or via Google Meet.

Send me a PM to connect.

Thanks,
Humpty
Sesameseed.org
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: