Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Swiss Watch Bitcoin Auction at itcoinBay.com  (Read 170 times)
itcoinbay (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

This place is a mental leper colony!

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2019, 03:09:00 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2019, 07:44:39 PM by itcoinbay

Due to the recent upturn in Bitcoin's price, this isn't as good a deal as it was, but it's still a pretty good deal. And there's always the Best Offer option, plus FREE SHIPPING on this item.

Check it out here: https://itcoinbay.com/ultimate-auction/used-watch-item-ws1001/

We have a few dozen other auctions that may interest you as well and why not list your own and 'turn your stuff into some bitcoin.'

We now have free memberships, just register and you're a member. We also offer VIP memberships if you're interested in greater flexibility and or our VIP Drawing--drawing will occur when we reach 100 VIP members.

At our site, no 3rd party payment or conversion systems, downloads, platform installs, special wallets, etc. are required. We use only Peer to Peer transactions as envisioned by Satoshi Nakamoto. After all, is this is not how Bitcoin was intended to be used?

Bitcointalk.org - the establishment in disguise.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 04:08:27 PM

Buy|Sell|Earn|Win with Bitcoin. You can Buy|Sell or Earn for free (please ensure that you have the capacity to send or receive bitcoin before bidding on, or listing, items) and if you buy a VIP membership (will put a .01 BTC dent in your wallet) you might Win: https://itcoinbay.com/contest/. Each VIP member has a 1 in 10 chance at winning and a 1 in 100 chance at winning a DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ Quadcopter, .1 BTC or .02 BTC. Consolation Prizes are hardware wallets.

We are giving away one more VIP membership today--offer expires at 23:59 NYC time on 7/15/2019. You can 'buy it for free' here: https://itcoinbay.com/storefront/. Just list BTCTalk-7/15/19 as your Referrer when you check out and when you get to the payment screen, simply don't pay. First come first serve. We will post again if/when the offer has been taken.

Some of the prices on our auctions have been adjusted for the recent upswing in Bitcoin, but if you see something you like, most auctions have a Best Offer function.

Yes we are a fairly new site and if trust is an issue all we can say is to give us a try, you WILL NOT be disappointed. Start small. Our commitment is to do what we say and to keep our members happy. Unfortunately there are so many con-artists in the crypto community that it seems almost everyone suspects everyone else of ill intent.

I will briefly relate an experience we encountered week before last. Someone approached us about buying some bitcoin from us. I advised him that we do not sell bitcoin but that we have links on our site such as Bitquick or Localbitcoins for purchasing bitcoin. He replied that he doesn't trust websites because he had recently been ripped off by someone who referred him to some site. I didn't ask for details but assured the guy that it works, as we have used it ourselves several times. He insisted "please help me buy some bitcoin as I am not good at websites..." His profile showed an older looking gentlemen and after some conversations he had me convinced that maybe he was sincere. I told him the only way I could help him was I could buy a small amount of bitcoin and he could then send me a money order to cover the cost plus a fairly hefty percentage for my trouble and I would then send him the bitcoin but many times along the way I still tried to convince him to use the links and I would help him if needed. He agreed to the former. So I go and buy the bitcoin using Bitquick which wound up taking several hours due to several complicating factors and unexpected red tape. When I returned late that afternoon to tell him he could send me the money order, suddenly he insisted that I first send the bitcoin. LOL. I told him that that would never happen, it wasn't what we agreed to and if he refused to send the money order the deal and our communication was finished. He then began to call me a scam artist, etc. I asked him "who contacted who?" and then cut off communication with him. I understand his reluctance but he approached me and we agreed verbally to the terms as I stated and I absolutely would have sent him the bitcoin had he sent me the money order.

If everyone would simply do what they say, the world would be a much better place. However, we live in a world run by criminal bankers and politicians and so it seems that these traits have trickled down to many of us. We here truly believe in "be your own bank," but the only way that will work is if we all become decent people and practice the Golden Rule. Harm no one nor their property and no Law has been broken.

We encourage everyone to use hardware wallets so as to avoid losing everything as when one of these so-called exchanges disappears with everyone's bitcoin. This minimizes exposure as one's bitcoin is in one's own wallet and not someone else's. Yet many people here have accused us of being untrustworthy or building toward the 'long-con.' GOOD GRIEF! We don't ask anyone to trust us with any of their bitcoin except for the amount they use to buy an item with for a brief period of time. We assure that the Buyer gets the item and is satisfied with it and then we send the bitcoin minus our commission to the Seller and everyone should be happy.

What else can you say?

itcoinbay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 03:58:29 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 04:51:02 PM by itcoinbay

So no one took us up on our free VIP membership offer yesterday, so today we are going to up the offer just to see if anyone actually reads the post, but for you to take advantage of this will involve some...(brace yourself) trust. Oh the horror, there can't be anybody left in the world that actually does what they say can there? Especially in the sleazy world of crypto cons... Try us and before the end of today (offer expires at 23:59 NYC time on 7/16/2019) you will find yourself .01 BTC richer. The trust part comes into play as you first have to purchase a VIP membership in our store here: https://itcoinbay.com/storefront/. The cost to you will be .01 BTC, but when you check out simply list .01 BTC giveaway (don't worry, no tricks, not case-sensitive or anything) as your Referrer and we will immediately send you .02 BTC, which, of course, results in a .01 BTC net gain for you.

We made a similar offer a week or so ago and after much gnashing of teeth and insulting accusations we decided to send the .02 BTC up front and then let the winner pay the .01 BTC. Happy to say, it all worked out and one of the local moderators--malevolent--took advantage of the offer and gained himself .01 BTC. Of course then one of the accusers, a resident know-it-all, figured out our dastardly plan of working the long-con. DAMMIT, some of the members here are just way too sharp to pull anything over on.  Roll Eyes

Okay so to recap, not only will you earn .01 BTC for nothing more than a little trust and even less time, but in addition to being able to use our site to Buy|Sell with bitcoin and possibly earn through our Referral Program, you will be entered into our VIP Member Drawing where you will have a 1 in 10 chance at even further winnings, the details of which can be seen here: https://i.imgur.com/vdg2zhE.png.

Once this VIP membership is taken we will not be giving anymore of them away. If someone takes us up on this we will immediately post the update here. If it happens that someone is beaten to the punch before we are able to update the post and does not wish to purchase the membership at face value, we will happily return your bitcoin. We will even tack on the fee if needed to make you happy.

To take advantage of this offer go to our site and register and then go to the Store and make your purchase--and don't forget the Referral code.

*** Note: Offer not valid for existing VIP members.

At our site, no 3rd party payment or conversion systems, downloads, platform installs, special wallets, etc. are required. We use only Peer to Peer transactions as envisioned by Satoshi Nakamoto. After all, is this is not how Bitcoin was intended to be used?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: