Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:26:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I sell 18k gold brooch with diamonds and rubies. And steel ring with ruby and D.  (Read 267 times)
abc89 (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 02:34:47 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2019, 02:14:57 PM by abc89

I sell 18k gold brooch with diamonds and rubies.
And steel ring with ruby and diamonds.

I sell for Btc, Onion, Nix or Dero.

They are original products Masnera, famous Spanish goldsmith.

I have no interest in fiat currency, only crypto for investment.

Contact in private for more information.
If the photographs are not seen please inform me, I will upload them again.
Or I share them on Wickr Me.

Contact me in PM, or here.

Wickr Me: steelman8

https://ibb.co/gmVZkKd
https://ibb.co/f2R5b9S
https://ibb.co/SdrLfcW
https://ibb.co/Jr1H93W
https://ibb.co/T8nqwFZ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itcoinbay

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

This place is a mental leper colony!

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 02:54:31 PM

Hi. Maybe you would like to list your items for bitcoin as an auction on our site? Membership and listing is free @ itcoinBay.com

Thanks.

If not, sorry for the bother.

Bitcointalk.org - the establishment in disguise.
abc89 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:10:19 PM

Hi. Maybe you would like to list your items for bitcoin as an auction on our site? Membership and listing is free @ itcoinBay.com

Thanks.

It seems to me a new site and with little feedback, why should I trust it?
itcoinbay

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 05:40:15 PM

Thanks.

It seems to me a new site and with little feedback, why should I trust it?

Okay don't trust it.

abc89 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 05:56:38 PM

You haven't explained anything to me, LOL, it makes everything clear.
itcoinbay

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 06:25:17 PM

LMAO makes everything clear huh? What the !@#$ do you want me to say? "YOU CAN TRUST US!" Good grief!!! The amount of distrust due to all of the ripoff artists in the crypto world is just really, really frustrating, and trying to convince someone that we aren't criminals is both impossible and maddening.

We gave away .01 BTC here last week in an attempt to increase our membership and auctions, but then we were accused of scheming for the 'long con' by some resident know-it-all dipstick. To top it off, we can't even ask for recognition from the winner--who happens to be a moderator--because that would be considered here to be an attempt at 'buying favor.' I don't know what to tell you and quite frankly, we're not interested in building a community of suspicious and petty members. If trust is an issue, what do you do in life? You proceed with caution until you can reach a comfort level. I didn't ask you to list your home or soul or anything with us, just some inexpensive jewelry, and yet you act like it is some kind of international plot to rip you off. Get a life and consider the invitation rescinded.

Our site is riddled with inferences to the fact that for society to make the phrase "be your own bank" a reality, it is going to require honesty, respect and integrity. We talk about the "Golden Rule" and link to it here https://www.iep.utm.edu/goldrule/, because in this day and age obviously many people have either never heard of it or have forgotten it and its principle. But this, in and of itself, really means nothing, it can be considered BS or maybe, just maybe, there still exists in this world people and businesses that can be trusted to keep their word. We are that, we will do what we say even if it's painful or costly, but whether you choose to believe this or not is your obstacle to clear.

I will issue you a challenge: show me just one example of us doing something underhanded and we will pay you 1 BTC. But this offer stands only if the opposite is true as well, if you take the challenge and don't find an example of criminal activity (lying, stealing, false representation, etc.) on our part, you owe us 1 BTC. Put your money where your accusatory, and rather silly, mouth is.

Welcome to those of you that want to help build a community of responsible adults, the rest of you...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv6zMO9mPr0

At our site, no 3rd party payment or conversion systems, downloads, platform installs, special wallets, etc. are required. We use only Peer to Peer transactions as envisioned by Satoshi Nakamoto. After all, is this is not how Bitcoin was intended to be used?

abc89 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 07:09:25 PM

Dude, I asked you for explanations, and you're going against me, and you're the one who's frustrated here.

The jewel is not cheap since in real trade it costs 11000 euro.

Tell me where it says I accused you of being a criminal or of cheating.
itcoinbay

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 08:26:57 PM

You asked exactly this "why should I trust it?," yea? I simply replied "okay don't trust it" as I am not interested in trying to prove anything to you and how would I go about doing that if I were interested?

To my reply you said the following:

Stating "LOL, it makes everything clear," implies that we are not trustworthy for whatever reason and why would we not be trustworthy unless we were cheats, liars or criminals???

You're going to say shit like that in an open forum for anyone to read, you should expect some BACKLASH.

Like I said, consider the invitation rescinded and just go away. I told you in my first reply to your post that if you aren't interested "sorry for the bother." Okay get it?

Sorry for bothering you!

abc89 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:48:31 PM

You asked exactly this "why should I trust it?," yea? I simply replied "okay don't trust it" as I am not interested in trying to prove anything to you and how would I go about doing that if I were interested?

To my reply you said the following:

Stating "LOL, it makes everything clear," implies that we are not trustworthy for whatever reason and why would we not be trustworthy unless we were cheats, liars or criminals???

You're going to say shit like that in an open forum for anyone to read, you should expect some BACKLASH.

Like I said, consider the invitation rescinded and just go away. I told you in my first reply to your post that if you aren't interested "sorry for the bother." Okay get it?

Sorry for bothering you!

Dude, we are in an open forum and people read, I know, I have nothing to hide, I just asked you a question and you answer me so badly arrogant and crazy.

I'm sorry you're upset, friend, good evening Smiley
itcoinbay

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 09:00:19 PM

There you go again with your little suggestive comments "I have nothing to hide," as if we might.

Why is my response arrogant and crazy? You insulted us by implying that we are not to be trusted. I merely answered you thoroughly with very little expletives, although that took quite a bit of restraint on my part.

I will tell you once more, my first post said sorry for bothering you if you weren't interested. You could have said nothing or said that you weren't interested, but instead you called into question our reputation. People like you are obviously less than honest and therefore you suspect everyone else of the same.

I'm not your friend and you are not welcome on our site.

One more time I will tell you

SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU!

abc89 (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:08:28 PM

There you go again with your little suggestive comments "I have nothing to hide," as if we might.

Why is my response arrogant and crazy? You insulted us by implying that we are not to be trusted. I merely answered you thoroughly with very little expletives, although that took quite a bit of restraint on my part.

I will tell you once more, my first post said sorry for bothering you if you weren't interested. You could have said nothing or said that you weren't interested, but instead you called into question our reputation. People like you are obviously less than honest and therefore you suspect everyone else of the same.

SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU!

Okay, I'll get over it.   Grin
abc89 (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 09:34:31 AM

up
FanaticDelta

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 10:11:49 AM

SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU!

This is not how you Advertise but ok, Sorry for bothering you
itcoinbay

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 02:13:53 PM

This is not how you Advertise but ok, Sorry for bothering you

That ain't no shit.

Is your advanced intellect for hire (you obviously have plenty of time on your hands composing your hilariously witty remarks from your mother's basement)?

Bluewaffle

Activity: 291
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:03:58 AM

LMAO makes everything clear huh? What the !@#$ do you want me to say? "YOU CAN TRUST US!" Good grief!!! The amount of distrust due to all of the ripoff artists in the crypto world is just really, really frustrating, and trying to convince someone that we aren't criminals is both impossible and maddening.

We gave away .01 BTC here last week in an attempt to increase our membership and auctions, but then we were accused of scheming for the 'long con' by some resident know-it-all dipstick. To top it off, we can't even ask for recognition from the winner--who happens to be a moderator--because that would be considered here to be an attempt at 'buying favor.' I don't know what to tell you and quite frankly, we're not interested in building a community of suspicious and petty members. If trust is an issue, what do you do in life? You proceed with caution until you can reach a comfort level. I didn't ask you to list your home or soul or anything with us, just some inexpensive jewelry, and yet you act like it is some kind of international plot to rip you off. Get a life and consider the invitation rescinded.

Our site is riddled with inferences to the fact that for society to make the phrase "be your own bank" a reality, it is going to require honesty, respect and integrity. We talk about the "Golden Rule" and link to it here https://www.iep.utm.edu/goldrule/, because in this day and age obviously many people have either never heard of it or have forgotten it and its principle. But this, in and of itself, really means nothing, it can be considered BS or maybe, just maybe, there still exists in this world people and businesses that can be trusted to keep their word. We are that, we will do what we say even if it's painful or costly, but whether you choose to believe this or not is your obstacle to clear.

I will issue you a challenge: show me just one example of us doing something underhanded and we will pay you 1 BTC. But this offer stands only if the opposite is true as well, if you take the challenge and don't find an example of criminal activity (lying, stealing, false representation, etc.) on our part, you owe us 1 BTC. Put your money where your accusatory, and rather silly, mouth is.

Welcome to those of you that want to help build a community of responsible adults, the rest of you...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv6zMO9mPr0

At our site, no 3rd party payment or conversion systems, downloads, platform installs, special wallets, etc. are required. We use only Peer to Peer transactions as envisioned by Satoshi Nakamoto. After all, is this is not how Bitcoin was intended to be used?

my friend was actually planning to use you guys to sell a drum set

itcoinbay

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 02:24:25 AM

my friend was actually planning to use you guys to sell a drum set

Yea? Cool, we can’t promise a buyer but we will do our best to help him find one. Is he already registered with us? If not and he should choose to be a VIP member and you referred him, tell him to make sure and list you as the Referrer and we’ll then pay you .001 BTC.

Thanks.

abc89 (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:04:01 PM

up
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: