Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:22:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO becomes successful = ETH will moon?  (Read 7255 times)
2ether
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 12:34:14 PM

I think that IEO in the future will positively affect erc20 tokens located under the ethereum platform, more trust and opportunities for developers. What do you think?
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 01:05:43 PM

IEO has nothing to do with ETH, in the past it might have had an effect. in fact, there are some successful IEO but the price of ETH still remains at the same price.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 02:55:14 PM

IEO has nothing to do with ETH, in the past it might have had an effect. in fact, there are some successful IEO but the price of ETH still remains at the same price.
If we say that no correlation is incorrect, both have a small relationship when most tokens are based on eth's foundation but with a bit of such a relationship, ETH really doesn't have any connection with IEO, IEO is better, ETH still cannot rise in price, real evidence is too easy to see when as you say, successful IEOs don't make eth's price fluctuate. If talking about what will go to the moon when IEO succeeds, the first thing I think is probably the coin created by the big exchanges, most exchanges require holding a certain amount of their coins if we want to participate in IEOs that are preparing to issue.
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 03:55:13 PM

If we say that no correlation is incorrect, both have a small relationship when most tokens are based on eth's foundation but with a bit of such a relationship, ETH really doesn't have any connection with IEO, IEO is better, ETH still cannot rise in price, real evidence is too easy to see when as you say, successful IEOs don't make eth's price fluctuate. If talking about what will go to the moon when IEO succeeds, the first thing I think is probably the coin created by the big exchanges, most exchanges require holding a certain amount of their coins if we want to participate in IEOs that are preparing to issue.
IEO is not really connected with ETH. Although IEO is quite similar to ICO, most people prefer to use tokens from the relevant market rather than ETH, because I know that it gets more bonuses. because of this, even if IEO is successful, it doesn't mean ETH will return to the moon again. besides that there are quite a lot of tokens that can be used for IEO such as bitcoin, eth, usdt, and local tokens from market.

but as far as I know, a successful IEO can make the crypto world better.
TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 04:18:03 PM

it is quite unfortunate IEO has no effect on ethereum price. most IEO use the stable coins for exchange or bitcoin. etherum is least considered in purchasing IEO. i think that the only hope for ethereum to survived the market is to work on it's flaws. the stability, transaction fee and scalabilty. this will definitely push ethereum up.
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 04:47:04 PM

I believe that any successful project that uses the erc20 platform will bring tremendous benefits to Ethereum.  And there is no difference or is it an ico company and IEO, all the results will depend only on the prospects and quality of a single project.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 04:58:54 PM

I think IEO does not really affect the price of ETH. because the IEO project is not the only platform using the ETH blockchain (ERC20) alone, there are many IEOs running using bitcoin funds. so the demand for supply to be invested is not always ETH, only average. if the demand for supply is always ETH, I think it's very good, and going to the moon in my opinion.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:04:02 PM

I think there is no realation between erc-20 tokens with ETH Price.
Yes there is. ERC-20 tokens' platform is ETH this has a relation with ETH in general.

So, i think there is no relation between IEO success with ETH price
You're right about this but your reason is wrong. The real reason why this does not have relation with ETH is because IEO's platform is exchange while ICO's platform is ETH.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:05:08 PM

I think IEO does not really affect the price of ETH. because the IEO project is not the only platform using the ETH blockchain (ERC20) alone, there are many IEOs running using bitcoin funds. so the demand for supply to be invested is not always ETH, only average. if the demand for supply is always ETH, I think it's very good, and going to the moon in my opinion.
Agree that it's true that IEO on average projects use platforms from ERC-20, but when funding is average it uses Coins from the exchange itself. so that the impact of rising prices is not ethereum but the coin. of course we all already know which exchange is the most profitable when this IEO moment is successful in the interests of many people

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pr0st0Pr0be1
Copper Member

Activity: 392
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 05:08:14 PM

There is a direct influence. At least because for any transaction we have to pay for gas. I do not know how it will be in the future but now IEO is very popular thanks to the erc-20. A lot can change after Ethereum 2.0 update. But one thing is for sure that if IEO gains more momentum the price of ETH may change for the better.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:08:44 PM

We can see now IEO has become popular and many IEO project are succesful.  I hope this will have a good impact on Ethereum and the price will increase.

No impact on Ethreum!  
The IEO is known for Dex such as Binance, Kucoin, Yobit, Bittrex and many more. And often they use their own coin .

Therefore, IEO has no connection to raise the price of ethreum. I think Ethereum's price will rise if they have their own exchnages, but this is unfortunate, especially since they are largely responsible to ICO investors who have been victimized by scams because they do not have adequate regulation on Projects who want to use their plattform .So Let's wait for Vitalik's next steps until we see the token boom again.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:27:49 PM

Agree that it's true that IEO on average projects use platforms from ERC-20, but when funding is average it uses Coins from the exchange itself. so that the impact of rising prices is not ethereum but the coin. of course we all already know which exchange is the most profitable when this IEO moment is successful in the interests of many people
yes I think so friend. like the example in the Binance exchange, they are using BNB coins to fund the IEO project, it is appropriate that the coins used to fund prices continue to soar, and there are even investors selling their houses to hold BNB coins [1]. for the use of ETH funds is very rare, maybe just like the ICO season yesterday made the price of ETH soared (to the moon).

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
2ether
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:12:25 PM

We also think that IEO does not affect the price of ethereum in any way, it simply gives the opportunity for many developers to improve the ecosystem of ethereum, to declare themselves and the trust of people has increased.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 03:24:35 PM

as we see now many project are using IEO system to collect funds from investors and I feel IEO is very popular at the moment, besides that I also see a lot of IEO that are currently successful, therefore I am sure that the price of ETH will definitely increase too if many project use blockchain from Ethereum (ERC-20). because as we know in 2017, where ETH prices increase very high due to ICO very popular and successful, so if this year IEO will experience the same thing as ICO in 2017 (popular and successful) then it will make ETH prices increase again (bull run).

There are no direct relationship between IEO and the rise of the market value of Ethereum.  Considering the nature at which new Ethereum coins are generated, there is less chance that the market value of Ethereum might go back to the price range of $500 to $1000.  Ethereum has no limit to the quantity of coins to be produced. This is affecting it market value causing an increase in supply rather than demand..
torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 01:04:40 PM

If ETH turns out to be shit, then it’s there fault. If it turns out to be a fail then it’s the project faults, not IEO’s fault. IEO success is attributed to the success of it’s safe and secure blockchain and therefore contributing to the downfall of ICO.
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:59:23 PM

as we see now many project are using IEO system to collect funds from investors and I feel IEO is very popular at the moment, besides that I also see a lot of IEO that are currently successful, therefore I am sure that the price of ETH will definitely increase too if many project use blockchain from Ethereum (ERC-20). because as we know in 2017, where ETH prices increase very high due to ICO very popular and successful, so if this year IEO will experience the same thing as ICO in 2017 (popular and successful) then it will make ETH prices increase again (bull run).

Prices for Ether in 2017 increased because ICOs were carried out on the Ethereum blockchain and payment was accepted mainly in Ether. IEOs are held on exchanges, and there are many more payment options. Therefore, it is not necessary to link the course of Ether and the success of the IEO. It is not right. IEO will not affect the price of Ether.
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 02:51:42 PM

as more with developer works on decision as extending shifts with tasks as modifying uses on tasks as expensive with manage of modulation the returns gives as fine on result to gives with more on value as might with the request to expects with the higher on price on exchange as release with drawing of offers by the works on marketing.

2ether
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:27:45 PM

If ETH turns out to be shit, then it’s there fault. If it turns out to be a fail then it’s the project faults, not IEO’s fault. IEO success is attributed to the success of it’s safe and secure blockchain and therefore contributing to the downfall of ICO.
Well said, we fully support, IEO is just a new opportunity to declare itself, but not to affect the price.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:35:06 PM

I think that in the future IEO will stop to be popular. already now we see how IEO becoming not interesting for most people in the market. And it will also depend on which blockchain there will be tokens that will conduct IEO
IEO is still at the top I'd say. Yeah, it gives you smaller profit compared to ICO and also it's longer to trade it and after they list it, the price could dropped a lot because bounty rewards and stuff. That's why IEO these days have less interest than first time we saw it.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM