Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:41:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of ETH Price will be by end of 2020?  (Read 2417 times)
Hamphser

Activity: 2506
Merit: 328

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:37:58 PM

very difficult to predict for ethereum prices in the future because now many investors are turning to buy bitcoin, and for next year when ethereum 2.0 releases the possibility of a significant increase but always does not last for long, because the more years there will be more competition in the crypto world
I absolutely will not be surprised by the price increase for the release of ETH 2.0
But I would not be surprised if the developers will transfer the launch again. For this project, such manipulation is the norm.
This is nothing new since manipulation do exist everywhere no matter what we do. All we could do is to hope that our investment will give a profit that we are expecting. Ethereum 2.0 will have the possibility to increase the price but just like what you have said such price manipulation will do happen during that time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:05:33 PM

will the price of ethereum increase? of course it will increase but we don't know for sure what price it will reach by the end of 2020. we can only see it later

everybody can make a predictions on eth price
and in my analysis ethereum will surpass the past highest price mate
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:36:15 PM

I just hope thatby the end of 2020 it would be at 4 digit mark,
I wouldn't care anymore as long as it would be back in 4 digit any price as long as it is in 4 digit $ it would be good for me.

bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 01:45:56 PM

will the price of ethereum increase? of course it will increase but we don't know for sure what price it will reach by the end of 2020. we can only see it later

everybody can make a predictions on eth price
and in my analysis ethereum will surpass the past highest price mate
everything can happen, but you have to see how the investment trend and ETH trade works. this year is not very good for ETH, although there have been some improvements, there are still too many decreases, and there are too few improvements.
ATH 2017 may be very difficult to achieve again.

Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:26:27 PM

I beleive strongly in the long-term future of ETH. Price speculation is just that - speculation - but I would expect crypto prices in general by the end of 2020 to be considerably higher than now. I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest ETH might hit a new ATH by then, maybe $2k.

ludyas15

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:42:39 PM

I beleive strongly in the long-term future of ETH. Price speculation is just that - speculation - but I would expect crypto prices in general by the end of 2020 to be considerably higher than now. I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest ETH might hit a new ATH by then, maybe $2k.
Alas, these are fairy tales, not real stories. Ethereum is unable to reach such heights. Its technology does not develop at all and there are no prerequisites for new growth.
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 07:54:44 PM

The main problem with ETH is scalability. Even if the team solves this problem, it does not mean that we can see the repetition of the events of 2017 again.

Tobikov

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:51:26 PM

I do not believe in ethereum growth, the team is very slow. The coin itself is relatively stable, it is like a train. Accelerates for a long time (grows) and slows down for as long (falls). I think the price will be no more than 300 dollars
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:42:00 PM

I can speculate if ethereum prices in 2020 and ethereum still have good potential, I think the price of $ 800- $ 1000 could be easily achieved and that could be used as an option for ethereum to rise again. but we can only see the price of the coin and wait for the real price of the coin in 2020
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:43:01 AM

I think ETH will increase in price between the range of $500- $700 USD, because until now ETH negative trends still have an impact on ETH prices in the market, and most likely traders will prefer investing in new altcoins now so maybe later in 2020 many investors will leave eth.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2772
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 01:40:59 PM

If the trend of ethereum is able to rise again in the sense that the ico or ieo platforms are still a lot of success using the ERC-20 platform, I think the potential of ethereum in 2020 is still pretty good. and support from positive market movements will allow prices to change,there are many things that support an increase or decrease in prices other than that such as news and also very sensitive issues.
We don't have any concern IEO but most the blame is coming from ICO who's dragging ETH reputation into down. However, isn't the reason that could stop from ETH to bounce back,  the trust and continuous patronage of investors with this coin will be a big help to keep Ethereum on the track. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dedocry

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 02:40:57 PM

Personally, I do not think that the price of ETH will be above $ 300 by the end of 2020. yes, local pumps will be higher, but in general there are no any reason for growth higher

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 03:04:02 PM

Despite the huge decline in price, Ethereum transaction fee revenue continues to  trend upwards..
i believe the price of eth on the last quarter will increase but will not create new ATH.

microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2019, 07:22:21 AM

I think that now it is a very tasty price for ETH for purchase. I use ETH a lot in everyday life. Translations are quick, just as easy to buy and sell.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 08:02:54 AM

Personally, I do not think that the price of ETH will be above $ 300 by the end of 2020. yes, local pumps will be higher, but in general there are no any reason for growth higher
Looking at the graph of ethereum is probably the same as you said, it does not have many opportunities to grow and only shows the mental decline of the leaders in this market but time is always the best medicine for the spirit, maybe ethereum is falling into a bad mood and with many problems. But with such a long time, from now until the end of 2020, it is probably enough to recover and come back, and what price it can achieve, I am quite hard to predict, depending on the recovery and level of stimulation from the market.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
wahyuagung26

Activity: 459
Merit: 159

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 02:40:30 PM

It's hard to speculate we can only get the true picture if we can solve these scamming by using Ethereum platform, and the too many hacking that is happening in big exchanges, if people can transact safely and people are educated on how to safeguard their coins and trade effectively then we can expect a good price for Ethereum probably $4000.

But scam projects do not only occur on the ETH platform, there are also many other platforms that are used to avoid people.

domoy77

Activity: 811
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:45:58 PM

1. Ethereum 2.0 will be $ 1,250 (maybe)

2. https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=0HEyx39Id4s

Even though this content is published in 2018, we will see what will happen in 2020, it can all happen

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:49:54 PM

I think ETH will increase in price between the range of $500- $700 USD, because until now ETH negative trends still have an impact on ETH prices in the market, and most likely traders will prefer investing in new altcoins now so maybe later in 2020 many investors will leave eth.
If investors were investing in new altcoins, it would have been better for Ethereum, because what really do affect the price of Ethereum in the demand for it, and all those time that Binance was high was not only as a result investors of Ethereum, but also of investors of other altcoins then.

If we are to link it, you will see that at least 60 percent of projects that are being released are based on Ethereum smart contract, and for any investor to donate fund to those projects, it has to be through Ethereum, which means they will all demand for Ethereum, so if you say people will invest in new altcoins, then that would be a good news but Ethereum, but I doubt because most of the new altcoins you see no longer gets investors easily as you think.

Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 11:41:18 PM

Ethereum will make an update and this will have an impact on the increasing popularity of Ethereum.  Ethereum 2.0 will be better, of course, compared to the first.  More and more Cryptocurrency projects are running on this platform, and this will raise Ethereum prices.  If the Ethereum price is currently at $183 then at the end of 2020 the Ethereum price will return to the peak as in 2017.
Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2019, 02:34:07 AM

we only speculate and predict but it's not necessarily true, some experts say that ETH will reach the price of $ 5,000 but the proof is the opposite because the price of bitcoin continues to plunge freely, and in my opinion although in 2020 ETH becomes 2.0 but everything returns to the current bitcoin price that (end of 2020)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: