Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:52:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of IEOs?  (Read 605 times)
lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 880

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:18:14 PM

for scam I don't know, but as far as I remember the launchpad that has a problem is idax and probit, but I've not followed the news too much, and for systemockoin I think it's pretty good because the sales there are quite good examples of mozicore projects they managed to sell in sistemkoin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 02:22:08 PM

Every exchanges are trying to start IEO Launchpad services some successful like Binance, Kucoin and Huobi.
I heard few IEO Launchpads are scams like P2pB2B, ExMarkets and IDAX what  do you think guys which are good and scam IEO sites?
Edited: Shortex and sistemkoin is also new in market what you people think about them?

IEOS if handled properly is rewarding for both the exchange platform, token devs and investors
Which is why the success of most ieos depends on the exchange it takes place.

And then importance is taken toward the token; you need to dyor and find out about the token, the team and the exchange itself.

After recent events of idax with xcrypt tokens amongst others
As well as ExMarkets failure with hiway tokens.

You need to dyor
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 05:37:04 AM

in my opinion, now there are many exchanges that offer launchpad and many of them succeeded in delivering the IEO project they sell (hardcap) and it looks like there will be a lot of future exchange (hardcap) but some exchanges in my opinion are dangerous because they don't do due dillegence and manipulate sales.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 06:18:09 AM

IEO is the safest crypto investment option and its better than other ways to fund raising e.g ICO and STO,IEO has better advantages over the rest like quick limited sell out if the fund raising was hosted on better exchange

Lantind

Activity: 2296
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:22:33 AM

My opinion about IEO that is happening in some markets is indeed good, only I have read that IDAX has been problematic when doing the IEO and people have called it IDAX is an exchange scam, meaning we can conclude the IEO has not guaranteed 100% for success, so caution is still very much needed.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Prettygirl01315

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:35:42 AM

IEO are good now at the moment because the tokens or coin can be easily listed on the exchange when the IEO is finish but we should be wary about this things right now because most of the IEO are turning to scam just like ICOs which its hard now to trust any kinds of project that involves IEO
AlaEhBTC

Activity: 308
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:42:58 AM

IEO will replace ICO as it has the same concept of offering but in a different concept. Since more people are scammed before by ICO, I think IEO is giving a light in the world on initial offerings.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 07:59:40 AM

they are all equally bad simply because all these exchanges are trying to maximize their profitability and increase their power in the market by taking control over who gets to start a fund-raising operation and who doesn't (hint: those who pay them are going to be allowed to raise funds!!!).
in the end any project that does a fund-raising like this is severely flawed and should not be given any money specially when all they create is a useless token on another platform instead of an actual cryptocurrency that solves something and has something new in it!

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 08:05:11 AM

Every exchanges are trying to start IEO Launchpad services some successful like Binance, Kucoin and Huobi.
I heard few IEO Launchpads are scams like P2pB2B, ExMarkets and IDAX what  do you think guys which are good and scam IEO sites?
Edited: Shortex and sistemkoin is also new in market what you people think about them?
I believe IEO is great compared to the ICO, but the new exchanges jumping into IEO is one thing I cannot buy into. Many of them have failed in its IEO and I heard Idolatry scammed projects

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 08:06:45 AM

I believe IEO is great compared to the ICO, but the new exchanges jumping into IEO is one thing I cannot buy into. Many of them have failed in its IEO and I heard Idolatry scammed projects

Yup, the message is clear. IEOs at a strong exchange like Binance Launchpad or Bitfinex are almost certain to sell out and pump.

However, stay the hell away from trash exchanges with their IEOs, unless you like throwing your money away.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2019, 01:15:07 PM

the idea that almost every exchange is into IEO is not good to be honest, most of this exchange are still not well developed or has good liquidity and real user base yet they are all running into having an ieo

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 01:59:29 PM

Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) is an investment method that has become very popular recently and never upset its investors. Particularly in the last few weeks, it has provided its investors with the opportunity to earn significant profits and has become popular, like Initial Coin Offering (ICO) projects, which are similar sales projects. Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) projects, on the other hand, are projects that each investor wants to participate in but usually only private users or lucky users can participate in. I expect it to lose its market power after a while and cause its investors to suffer losses after a certain period of time. It is important to remember that no investment option provides a lifetime of benefits. In fact, some of the infamous services offered by the Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) projects have caused losses to investors.
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 17, 2019, 02:06:32 PM

the idea that almost every exchange is into IEO is not good to be honest, most of this exchange are still not well developed or has good liquidity and real user base yet they are all running into having an ieo

Yea but these exchanges typically only manage to convince the very worst IEOs to list on their platform.

After all, you can either pay $100k to list on something like LA Token, or $1k to list on a complete trash exchange with pumped volume.

A lot of inexperienced projects will choose the latter unfortunately.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: