Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:09:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Campaigns deceiving hunters by changing rules? Read this!  (Read 610 times)
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 04:01:55 PM

I think it was a great idea pointing this out for those who are not aware of this, the only thing i found disturbing is when it is written that "the team reserve the right to change rules of campaign at anytime" which directly means a campaign can decide to request for kyc from hunters in mid campaign or ending of campaign because of this rules,
I don't know if anything can be done after openly stating such rules.
Every company has the right to provide a policy that best suite them, it is just like when you apply for a job, and they give you offer letter stating all the policies that will bind you or the company, you have every right to reject the offer letter if you feel such binding policy is not favorable to you.

This is the same way that we need to treat the situation here, participating in campaign is our choice to make, if we have read the policy binding that campaign and we are not comfortable with it, then we have every right to just ignore such campaign and look for campaigns that best suite out own interest, maybe if we can just stop being desperate about these campaigns, then and simply just take our time to carefully choose projects, things will probably just change.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: