Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:37:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin's future.  (Read 5350 times)
LiquorBan

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:46:20 AM

If you are capable of the most of the old coins like ETH and BTC, etc.... you will see that they keeps advancing while offering more products and more partnership thus maintaining their positions. On the other hand, there are other upcoming platforms that are really trying their best but in this case they will need a new strategy that could be benefactor and can be an advantage to you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:54:13 AM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
At the moment, different altcoins are waiting for a different future. Some projects will not withstand the competition. First of all, fraudulent projects and projects with an uninteresting idea will disappear.
As for such altcoins like Eth and XRP, these are working and constantly developing projects with good ideas. Of course, development teams have to fight to be interesting and promising, but as long as they are up to the task, therefore at the moment, I see a good future for them.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:01:25 PM

Numerous new altcoins continue flooding the crypto advertise, many are futile yet some are extremely noteworthy. With time, a portion of the projects with no vision will be dead, just those with great project point, great group, item and incredible advancement will endure. Allows simply guarantee we hold coins with extraordinary prospects and an extraordinary shitcoin for long haul.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:29:31 PM

almost every quarter there is an altcoin born or a new project that aims to enter the crypto market, of course they will compete with the old altcoin and only really good projects that will last,if the new altcoin has a good future, I think that will affect other coins because all investors or traders aim to make a profit, so if there is an opportunity they will buy..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
AdamRay

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:31:59 PM

The more new coins that are present in the crypto market, will certainly enliven the crypto world. My question is how do you look at the future of the altcoin, with fairly tight competition. Will it affect the price of old altcoins, such as Ethereum, XRP and others.
It will certainly affect the future. when real investors come to the crypto market and look forward to finding one of the potential coins and developing it together.
Currently some alts have great technology that is still underestimated beyond the top 200 CMC.
they can't grow well because they don't have a good marketing strategy.
For those who want to thrive, they really do not need good technologies, they only need to have fomo, then the business is still in the top 50 of CMC.
The most authentic example is TRON.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 12:41:57 PM

Strike anywhere is the dangerous plan of the competitors. Short range and fix firm implementation could help to get the win price. Of course the effect should be good for long term. Step by step process is normal procedure.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:01:14 PM

The better the competition, the better the projects will come out. Who will touch people. This is very important for the development of altcoins. Here comes the Facebook project on blockchain is a symbol of change. Severe competition and will evoke the development of future technologies.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:04:38 PM

Currently altcoins are increasingly being distributed, various types of altcoins have been circulating in the market, but they are not matched by products that are running so many new altcoins are not developing, and are worthless coins.
if the situation continues then I begin to doubt the future of the altcoin.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:44:14 PM

The better the competition, the better the projects will come out. Who will touch people. This is very important for the development of altcoins. Here comes the Facebook project on blockchain is a symbol of change. Severe competition and will evoke the development of future technologies.
in such a market, competition leads to the fact that projects die very quickly and this is the main danger for investors. A new and better project than which you have in your portfolio may even appear tomorrow

narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:47:22 PM

I think that Altcoins simply need to give time to gain a foothold in the market.  And to become more independent and not dependent on Bitcoin.  This solves a lot of problems.
In my opinion many altcoins will definitely have a good future especially ethereum and bnb both of this altcoin will continue to be supported by many people, and will have a big chance to rise it's price this year, and there is no doubt that many more alts will pump again.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:51:00 PM

There is no doubt most of these Altcoins would die, it is just a matter of when, some would make it, those that find real world use, but as we all know most won't and also there is fierce competition in the smart contract space now and what I think we will likely see is a winner takes all.

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:58:47 PM

I think that Altcoins simply need to give time to gain a foothold in the market.  And to become more independent and not dependent on Bitcoin.  This solves a lot of problems.
In my opinion many altcoins will definitely have a good future especially ethereum and bnb both of this altcoin will continue to be supported by many people, and will have a big chance to rise it's price this year, and there is no doubt that many more alts will pump again.
This year? maybe we should wait until the end of this year is finished, we will see the growth of altcoin. the market is still not in good condition now, we have to wait to see the altcoin grow this year.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:11:25 PM

in such a market, competition leads to the fact that projects die very quickly and this is the main danger for investors. A new and better project than which you have in your portfolio may even appear tomorrow

new projects could not keep their projects alive when entering market.they die easily after have no idea in roadmap developtment.and if this kind of projects keep occur, i am sure we will see rush in market.investors dump their assets and save in fiat.
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:19:17 PM

The future if Altcoins look greats but I don't think that the emergence of new Altcoins are going to threaten the stability or existence if existing and established Altcoins like ethereum, those ones has already carved a niche for themselves and are already regarded as legends.

valter_dego

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:26:28 PM

Some top altcoins can depreciate, as it was before. This can happen due to poor performance of development Team or actions of Regulators, as well as due to withdrawal of investments in other coins. It is necessary to monitor your portfolio and time to get rid of unpromising coins.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:30:31 PM

Some top altcoins can depreciate, as it was before. This can happen due to poor performance of development Team or actions of Regulators, as well as due to withdrawal of investments in other coins. It is necessary to monitor your portfolio and time to get rid of unpromising coins.

Top altcoins will surely preserve the initial value but the situation will be unclear for the small market circulation coins in the bear market. Having a diversified protfolio will save the trader from big dropdowns on the trading account statement. Long term investors are using the given cheap opportunities on the bear market in order to buy as much as possible promising altcoins.
junkerr

Activity: 1022

Meta4uStake.io

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:36:35 PM

new projects could not keep their projects alive when entering market.they die easily after have no idea in roadmap developtment.and if this kind of projects keep occur, i am sure we will see rush in market.investors dump their assets and save in fiat.
because they come to the market not with careful planning. they come to market and have to compete with platforms that are already on the market. of course it's not easy to survive and get their support community. that makes many new projects die after entering the crypto market.

(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 04:52:25 PM

They're might be old platform, but their abilities have been proved. It's not just one or two days that people knew about them.
So I think they don't easily fall like quickly disappear.
About the new altcoins, still there are room for them to prove themselves. This market is still too young.
Emmy92

Activity: 837
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:46:32 PM

The future of altcoins is bright and am glad it is becoming highly competitive thus making it possible for only the strong with working products to survive while those with nothing will die off. Nowadays I see it fit to hold good altcoins than following hype and ending up with useless coins.
bitladen

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:01:27 PM

To ensure a good future for alts, it is necessary to remove bad and non-working coins so that promising coins can develop normally

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: