Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:56:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Russia, Philippines, Indonesia and India support crypto the most  (Read 9275 times)
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:56:10 AM

don't u find it weird? The less eveloped counties support blockchain implementation the most? what is the reason? possibility to earn or to steal?

Link to the article: https://ambcrypto.com/indonesia-russia-philippines-and-india-among-countries-whose-citizens-actively-support-budding-crypto-projects/

I can tell you why crypto is so popular in Russia

Don't know about Indonesia (but the same reasons can apply there as well), but in Russia people are very suspicious of the local government (deep inside) up to a point where they can publicly tell you one thing (e.g. that they fully support whatever the government does) but in reality they definitely know better (read, they don't trust the Russian ruble). And crypto happens to efficiently and effectively end the government control over personal finance enforced via inflation and a multitude of other nasty devices (given the rich history of fiat devaluations and money expropriations in this country)
Different from in Indonesia, there may be some of the same reasons for each user. but most people here support bitcoin and crypto because of the economic benefits they get. I myself still believe in the government, and my local currency, I support bitcoin because I get a lot of benefits from it
Almost every country with cryptocurrency adoption seems to have the same stand on cryptocurrency usage. No country has officially revealed support for Cryptocurrency usage, but there isn't no big opposition from the government which is the one that makes a outlook that bitcoin is supported by some countries. India has opposed bitcoin and now there is some positive news after the G20 meet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: