Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:23:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC20][MELT] Melt - The Token that Melts [AIRDROP][NO-PREMINE]  (Read 565 times)
lembang

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 06:00:20 PM

I think this project is dead but dev is still standing here, is there a more interesting plan for the future and where is your whitepaper, so that the people here have a goal of what you are going to do

They are trying to revive this project. Seems that they are almost in the meltdown stage here. The team is trying to give life on their trading market. But that is not a sustainable approach, they will get tired of their own trading and later on, might fully abandon this platform. Just take a look at their trading history in vindax, you can obviously see that they are trying very hard to have an active trading for this coin.

I appreciate the team effort but if they do fake volume it is the same as killing the project itself because it will be very difficult to get investors but I hope they are still trying positively for example by promoting through social media or whatever it is
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
officialMelt (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 12:42:46 PM

🔵🔵 TOMORROW WE WILL SHOW A NEW NOTICE 🔵🔵

https://t.me/meltcommunity/19984
Pages: « 1 [2]  All