Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:17:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]CropBytes- TRON Based Virtual Farming Game  (Read 1174 times)
Dontme (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:22:20 PM

Dear farmers, 

We are extending the extra bonus asset distribution offer to all the 1st 60 Islands.

-TEAM
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 01, 2019, 11:28:16 PM

i must say that playing games is not my favorite thing  , i am 46 now and thougt that all that cryptostuff would be it till the end of day's

but now i am playing cropbytes and saw that there is more , i can build my farm swim on my island , no serious i realy like the game , think that i must watch out not staring to my farm the whole holiday , but besides that +10 for this game
Great  Smiley I believe that CropBytes game is build not only to earn money rather it is also build to make people more interested in crypto games and it gives them interest to play more this game because it’s very fun to have a farm in crypto although there is also some Crypto Farm on other Projects  but I can say that CropBytes is more interesting than others. More Power to you Smiley More Power to this Project Smiley
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 08:43:45 PM

i must say that playing games is not my favorite thing  , i am 46 now and thougt that all that cryptostuff would be it till the end of day's

but now i am playing cropbytes and saw that there is more , i can build my farm swim on my island , no serious i realy like the game , think that i must watch out not staring to my farm the whole holiday , but besides that +10 for this game
It’s been very great for this Project to have a positive feedback from a Legendary Member. The games was so profitable that people are really interested on it. But may I know how much is the minimum investment on CropBytes? I am very busy last time that I can’t visit even my account here.
as far as i know there is no minimum but my advise would be to start with a starterspackage so you can start with the most needed things to play and let your farm survive.

it is in the gamemarket , and then choose assetstore
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 12:11:59 AM

the only thing is to feed your animals every day and on sunday they need fruit , so twice a week would not make it i guess but i think when you start you wanna check twice A DAY
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 02:01:23 PM

Introducing new trees into the game

Papaya tree

Cost    : 800 TRX

Takes :   Required 10 bucket water.

Gives  : 2 papaya

Time   : 24 hrs

Orange  tree

Cost   : 200 TRX

Takes : Required 20 bucket water.

Gives : 1 orange

Time :  48 hrs

Same time & cost for milling.

Use case : It can be used as an regular fruit feed and can be used to cook different items when kitchen feature enabled.

Important points :

* These are 1st generation assets & these assets will be having major use cases on next economy flow.

* These assets comes under non buy back category,  But still sometimes if required we may offer buy back to this assets in order to balance the economy flow.

* There is an random Air drop for all the users who purchased these trees 🌲🌳🌴 on upcoming flash sale.

* Airdrop will be done in next 7 - 10 days.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:34:01 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2019, 01:33:30 PM by Dontme

Congratulations🎉🎊 to all who got Orange 🍊 & papaya tress.

Especially papaya tress. As 1st  25 got sold out in less than 15 sec, We have added 20 more on the same flash sale that too got sold out very quickly.

We are going to do an Air drop of papaya & orange 🍊 tress in 2:1 ratio of current holdings.

Note : Snap shot for this drop is already taken & trading of these tress will not effect this Air drop.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:32:21 PM

the only thing is to feed your animals every day and on sunday they need fruit , so twice a week would not make it i guess but i think when you start you wanna check twice A DAY
Thankyou for your participation on this Project. I can say that CropBytes is very great Farm game in the whole Tron Network. I believe that it will be more greater soon.

Amazing. Thanks for sharing I’ll try this soon. I’ll try my luck  Grin
Hey there my friend. Try it now while the game is still not yet at the perfect stage, time to invest at Tron Network’s best Farm.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 11:40:04 AM

Dont forget to feed everyday Smiley farm needs to be watch everyday  Grin
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 03:45:31 AM

FLASH SALE IS TODAY AT

❤ StarWars MegaFLASHsale ❤

LAND 500

THAT'S RIGHT. IM SELLING LAND AT FLASH SALE PRICE! ❤

-STARWARS

Visit our telegram group to be more updated on the flash sales Everyday  Smiley Don’t forget to feed your Crop’s guys Wink
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 06:40:11 AM

Dear farmers, Update your Cropbytes farm app Android version 📱 from play store.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 11:54:40 PM

.....................Corrrected info from August 4 th post..............

✳️Introducing new trees🌲🌳 into the game ✳️

🍊 orange tree 

Cost    : 800 TRX 

Takes :   Required 10 bucket water. 

Gives  : 2 oranges

Time   : 24 hrs

Papaya tree 

Cost   : 200 TRX

Takes : Required 20 bucket water. 

Gives : 1 papaya

Time :  48 hrs

Same time & cost for milling.

Use case : It can be used as an regular fruit feed and can be used to cook different items when kitchen feature enabled.

Important points :

* These are 1st generation assets & these assets will be having major use cases on next economy flow.

* These assets comes under non buy back category,  But still sometimes if required we may offer buy back to this assets in order to balance the economy flow.

* There is an random Air drop for all the users who purchased these trees 🌲🌳🌴 on upcoming flash sale.

* Airdrop will be done in next 7 - 10 days.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:19:06 AM

Development update :

Concept for fishing 🎣 was Finilzed. We have started working on it.

These are the factors considered for  catching fish 🐠🐋🐟 Successfully.

Luck  =10%
How you play = 45%
Level of your assets releated to fishing = 45%

We are trying to deliver the best crypto fishing game with a better 3D design in the best time.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:02:01 PM

Hello farmers,

A small development update :

Super hero abilities,  (Feeding - extracts Exctration of GC animals, feeding & raising of baby SH are estimated to release by next month.

https://forms.gle/LnuREFFVmwDBHdbA6
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:11:17 PM

Is it the same on the game farmville? And what ican we expect on this game? besides on earning money of course. Did someone already play the game for long term? Can I get response from others please.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:21:47 PM

Is it the same on the game farmville? And what ican we expect on this game? besides on earning money of course. Did someone already play the game for long term? Can I get response from others please.
I think they are the same when it comes in playing game but there differences is that you will earn money even though  you said that besides from money well that’s the big difference and big benefits in crypto world and I know you know it. If you joined telegram group chat you can see that they have a lots of long term investors because the game is for long term. Their telegram group was the best proof that there clients are satisfied because of their works.
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 02:28:48 PM

I think they are the same when it comes in playing game but there differences is that you will earn money even though  you said that besides from money well that’s the big difference and big benefits in crypto world and I know you know it. If you joined telegram group chat you can see that they have a lots of long term investors because the game is for long term. Their telegram group was the best proof that there clients are satisfied because of their works.
That’s good then, what I mean is what is the main subject or main project’c goal? Is the assurance of the investors strong enough to trust this game? I mean it’s because I have seen so many games like this in crypto but many of them are telling us they are long term but not successful in the end we invested and our money is left us behind because the game is over or much better said that the project is over.
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:49:07 PM

That’s good then, what I mean is what is the main subject or main project’c goal? Is the assurance of the investors strong enough to trust this game? I mean it’s because I have seen so many games like this in crypto but many of them are telling us they are long term but not successful in the end we invested and our money is left us behind because the game is over or much better said that the project is over.
These games have immense and intricate coding which is proven by background and beta testing. CropBytes getting to SH Breeding and other roadmap milestones ahead of many other crypto games under development
Dontme (OP)

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 02:54:21 PM

How many programmers are in your project at the moment?
Hello please joined telegram chat for more info about the Project Team so that you can also talk to them Wink
kevin_ignity

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:39:58 AM

How many programmers are in your project at the moment?

Our goal is to create multi game virtual economy & fun way of trading together with a great gaming experience.

We have made a lot of  progress in the last 1 year and have been adding suitable members to our team. Our development team has now grown to 10 members.

We are growing quick and will increase our team strength accordingly.

Panchum

Activity: 378
Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 03:59:49 AM

Do you have plans to do Contest Competitions or Bounty Campaign here in bitcointalk?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: