Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BANANO (BAN) Airdrops, Faucet Games, MonKeys, Feeless, Privacy, Mining  (Read 9814 times)
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:54:00 AM

Even though you are accurately working on the project and why the value of BAN is not increasing its price, what are the major problems you are facing and it will surely help you to get community demand coin, so always try talking with the community about your future and it will be sure to increase the demand for the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 11:53:02 AM

Even though you are accurately working on the project and why the value of BAN is not increasing its price, what are the major problems you are facing and it will surely help you to get community demand coin, so always try talking with the community about your future and it will be sure to increase the demand for the coin.

Developer still active and working on the project. I guess major problem with banano is in utility of coin it self, with less of utility will make banano bit dificult to grow.

Btw i have source of web platform(can not to say here), but still using fiat as payment gateway. I need to use API if want to work with crypto. if banano team interested can contact me by PM

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bantano (OP)

Activity: 515
Merit: 21

banano.cc - Don't Let Your Memes be Dreams!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 10:32:31 PM

Claim Your Daily XMAS Gifts (BANANO and cryptomonKeys NFTs)

In the spirit of Christmas, we’re giving away daily BANANO and NFT gifts at the BANANO Discord server. Learn here how that works:

https://www.publish0x.com/banano/claim-your-daily-xmas-gifts-banano-and-cryptomonkeys-nfts-xrylryq?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

Cheers,
bantano
BANANO (banano.cc) Lead Community Developer
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 10:36:32 PM

Developer still active and working on the project. I guess major problem with banano is in utility of coin it self, with less of utility will make banano bit dificult to grow.

Btw i have source of web platform(can not to say here), but still using fiat as payment gateway. I need to use API if want to work with crypto. if banano team interested can contact me by PM

Hard to give a brief answer to the points you're making, but here's my try:

The aim of BANANO is not to pump its price, the aim is growth of the ecosystem and community, and ultimately use. Still, since BANANO is having ongoing free distribution without the price going down that's already a good sign in my personal opinion, resembling the community growth.

I don't really see any of the problems you're mentioning, BANANO is used in thousands of on-chain transactions (mostly tipping at social media) between its users daily, everything is growing, times are exciting. We are still under the radar and that's maybe good to some extent.

Compared to coins having smart contracts, BANANO as a pure currency surely has less fancy utility, but as said that's fine, it's used for what it's made and the community is growing pretty nice.

Your web platform related to a fiat gateway sounds interesting, will PM. Thanks!

EDIT: Somehow hit enter too fast, finished now

Cheers,
bantano
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 11:05:38 PM

Free BANANO NFTs: cryptomonKeys Update #4: Committed to Charity

Here's a brief cryptomonKeys community update with a focus on charity:
https://www.publish0x.com/banano/free-banano-nfts-cryptomonkeys-update-4-committed-to-charity-xmkpxeq?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

Direct Link to more information: https://www.cryptomonkeys.cc/

Edit: Formatting

Cheers,
bantano
TillKoeln
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051

unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2020, 11:07:29 PM

https://twitter.com/TillKoeln/status/1334997491352264712?s=20

ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 02:24:16 PM

The team could probably working on something useful. Banano looks attractive IMO, I believe once they finalised everything the project could really take off. They are probably doing the right thing, increasing the adoption is a very big factor.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 03:50:32 PM

Hard to give a brief answer to the points you're making, but here's my try:

The aim of BANANO is not to pump its price, the aim is growth of the ecosystem and community, and ultimately use. Still, since BANANO is having ongoing free distribution without the price going down that's already a good sign in my personal opinion, resembling the community growth.

I don't really see any of the problems you're mentioning, BANANO is used in thousands of on-chain transactions (mostly tipping at social media) between its users daily, everything is growing, times are exciting. We are still under the radar and that's maybe good to some extent.

Compared to coins having smart contracts, BANANO as a pure currency surely has less fancy utility, but as said that's fine, it's used for what it's made and the community is growing pretty nice.

Your web platform related to a fiat gateway sounds interesting, will PM. Thanks!

EDIT: Somehow hit enter too fast, finished now

I fully agree, actually i'm not interested with pump and dump coin because it's to easy to do. But grow good ecosystem is more difficult and i challenged with this one. I hope user of banano can use banano in daily life in the future, at least to pay something which help user to achieve their goals

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2020, 12:38:58 AM

What If You Were President of BANANO? Event Results!

Recently, we were asking what YOU would do if you were President of the BANANO Republic! Now here's a summary of results and stats, and all BANANO and cryptomonKeys NFT prizes have been sent!

Check it out:
https://www.publish0x.com/banano/what-if-you-were-president-of-banano-event-results-xgpyezr?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

Cheers,
bantano
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2020, 02:04:33 AM

December Airdrops: BANANO Airdrop & free cryptomonKeys NFTs to ALL Publish0x users!

BANANO has feeless transactions, making it easy to share with everyone in line with our ongoing free distribution! The December Airdrop Series starts now!

Learn how to claim your share of 400k BANANO plus free cryptomonKeys NFTs here:

https://www.publish0x.com/banano/december-airdrops-banano-airdrop-and-free-cryptomonkeys-nfts-xryoylq?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

Cheers,
bantano
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2020, 12:46:22 AM

BANANO Trading League Round 3 (50k BAN + cryptomonKeys NFT Prizes)

Learn Crypto Trading without any financial risk, and win free BANANO and NFTs through this free-to-play cryptocurrency trading game we're doing together with CryptoLeagues:

https://www.publish0x.com/banano/banano-trading-league-round-3-50k-ban-plus-cryptomonkeys-nft-xykvqrz?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

Cheers,
bantano
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2020, 07:49:32 AM

The team could probably working on something useful. Banano looks attractive IMO, I believe once they finalised everything the project could really take off. They are probably doing the right thing, increasing the adoption is a very big factor.

What you said is right, the company is targeting the user base to adopt this coin like NANO, every week they are providing some specific update to the community about their progress and it will help the community to keep faith in the project. Adaptation will help the company to get listed this coin in many other exchanges.
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 01:09:58 AM

December Airdrops: BANANO Airdrop & free cryptomonKeys NFTs to all LBRY users!

BANANO has feeless transactions, making it easy to share with everyone in line with our ongoing free distribution! Here’s another event from our December Airdrops Series: Claim your share of 300k BANANO plus free cryptomonKeys NFTs!

https://www.publish0x.com/banano/december-airdrops-banano-airdrop-and-free-cryptomonkeys-nfts-xgpdwxm?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

Cheers,
bantano
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2020, 11:11:23 PM

December Airdrops: BANANO Airdrop & free cryptomonKeys NFTs to all Reddit users!

Here’s another event from our December Airdrops Series: Find out below how to claim your share of our 300k BANANO Airdrop to all Reddit users plus free cryptomonKeys NFTs!

https://www.publish0x.com/banano/december-airdrops-banano-airdrop-and-free-cryptomonkeys-nfts-xgpdmlq?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

Cheers,
bantano
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2020, 12:11:16 AM

Free BANANO NFTs: cryptomonKeys Update #5: Month 3 Recap

cryptomonKeys distributes $BANANO and BANANO-themed NFTs/tradingcards for free through events and Airdrops since 3 months now.

Here's a month 3 recap also including How to Get Free cryptomonKeys just now:

https://www.publish0x.com/banano/free-banano-nfts-cryptomonkeys-update-5-month-3-recap-xomlpwq?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

Cheers,
bantano
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2020, 09:38:32 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2020, 10:56:40 PM by bantano

Christmas Together: A BANANO Musical Production!

The BANANO community invites you to join our BAN FAM and celebrate together: BANANO Christmas Karaoke is here:
https://www.publish0x.com/banano/christmas-together-a-banano-musical-production-xjmmeeo?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

December Airdrops: BANANO Airdrop & free cryptomonKeys NFTs to all Twitter users!

Here’s yet another December Airdrop: Claim your share of our 400k BANANO Airdrop to all Twitter users plus get your free cryptomonKeys NFTs!
https://www.publish0x.com/banano/december-airdrops-banano-airdrop-and-free-cryptomonkeys-nfts-xwqqgqd?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

Cheers,
bantano
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 10:28:43 PM

BANANO Video Interview/AMA with Oops

Here's a recent interview/AMA with the guys from BalkanTechCrypto on LBRY/Odysee. Our community manager Oops answered lots of basic questions, so this is a must-watch especially if you’re new to BANANO!
https://www.publish0x.com/banano/banano-video-interviewama-with-oops-xryyler?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

Cheers,
bantano
muenze

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 11:38:38 AM
Last edit: January 05, 2021, 12:06:17 PM by muenze

Sounds like a fun project I really like the website too, the design/images (like you post here) and the yellow paper.

You can see theres some perfectionists at work Smiley

But why is Banano selling ten thousands of $$$ in Banano on CITEX exchange every day?

Is that how you spread the coins evenly? Smiley

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 09:51:20 AM

BananoJobs Airdrop Report #7: BAN+cryptomonKey NFTs December Airdrops Sent!

BANANO and cryptomonKeys NFT December Airdrops have been sent out, check your wallets and read up all details here for transparency:

https://www.publish0x.com/banano/bananojobs-airdrop-report-7-ban-plus-cryptomonkey-nfts-decem-xxwykjz?a=QJ0dNjvdLO

Cheers,
bantano
bantano (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2021, 09:52:26 AM

Sounds like a fun project I really like the website too, the design/images (like you post here) and the yellow paper.

You can see theres some perfectionists at work Smiley

But why is Banano selling ten thousands of $$$ in Banano on CITEX exchange every day?

Is that how you spread the coins evenly? Smiley

Nobody is selling at Citex, that is simply wash/fake trading from their side to up their stats. Has nothing to do with anyone selling, especially not from the team. No official funds were or will be sold.

Cheers,
bantano
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: