Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: want trade by bot what do you think are you with bots or not  (Read 798 times)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1221

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2019, 07:21:13 AM

I am not great in trading but all I know is that I usually gain profit but not that big as some of the great traders here. I think I will consider Bot to do the trading for me.
This is a wrong approach. If you want to trade then do it on your own rather than using a bot. A bot only automates your order placing and running some algorithms. These bots are the reason Binance Sell walls become so high and make a fake market impact in terms of aggregators like coinmarketcap. Overall they have a bad impact on the crypto economy and neither does using a bot guarantee your profit.

However we have some people who are trying to make money by selling bots. So they will feed any person they can find with their BS propaganda about bots and how they can be used to get profits. They are nothing but lies.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 07:36:20 AM

If you are very busy with your work, you can automate your trading process with the bot. But you need to have much information to set up the bot so the bot can run properly. I already tried to run with bot although I still monitor by watching the market online, I feel I cannot get something if I use the bots, and that makes me decide to stop the bots. And now, I prefer to make manual trade, and I now use tabtrader to help me trade wherever I stay, and I don't always have to watch the market in front of my monitor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: