Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:52:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Managers do not Determine the Legitimacy of a Cryptocurrency Project  (Read 5277 times)
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:28:16 AM

Its depended from bounty manager.
Some managers only earn moneys, they dont think what will be with project and hunters, and they recieve payments in eth, not at projects tokens

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:49:17 AM

I have read a lot of people claiming that the rank or online personality of the bounty manager can help in knowing the or determining if investing in a token project will be worthwhile. I must tell you I was of the opinion until this morning when I learnt about the incompetence of a bounty manager I used to follow. Remember most of us don't know each others beyond our online profile. I learnt he will be managing more bounty after he left his old profile to embrace another one.

Although, he's not tainted as fraud yet because my source won't say if he is. But the issue is if he is to fraud unsuspecting newbies, that how he will do it. U believe u can trust him base on his forum rank and experience. But he is fake who has series of identities for his guise.

So, don't join a bounty or invest in a project because of the bounty manager. Do your research before investing your money or time on any project.
I don't agree with you in terms of not joining the bounty because of the manager. Research is indeed very important if you want to join the bounty, but the manager is also one of the important aspects in joining the bounty.

mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:08:44 AM

I have not participated in a lot of bounties but I can tell you that there are different managers and it seems to me that the bounties what they manage depends on their personality.

I have noticed that some managers do their homework and check the legitimacy of project but others do not care. For example I think that one of the big managers have very low standards, i Noticed several projects which seem extra shady from this particular manager : btcltcdigger.
I am not saying that others  are better but this one caught my eye.

If the track record for not scam projects is good for bounty manager then it is a good way to tell if the bounty will be a good one.

silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:12:33 AM

I agree with you on this issue. There was a time when I only looked at the rank of a manager and did not consider the project completely. That caused me a lot of losses in my time and effort.
But for now, everything is different, we should choose projects managed by some reputable bounty running groups like Wapinter bounty, Bounty Cloud.

Lizzie_Girl

Activity: 332
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:39:34 PM

It does not always mean the bounty will be good because of the manager but a decent manager will make sure that the project is legit. Or at the least to try to pick good ones that are less likely to be scams.
Other managers will accept any work just for pay. We must take note of what managers support what so we know for the future who to stay away from.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2842
Merit: 654

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:58:14 PM

So, don't join a bounty or invest in a project because of the bounty manager. Do your research before investing your money or time on any project.
There are people who do make this thing as a basis when searching up for a new project depending on the success rate or paying up

campaigns that they do handle.Its not a solid thing to consider or making it as a factor with your selection but sometimes this thing works because
there are managers who are really keen on selecting projects to be handled.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Oyarebu

Activity: 258
Merit: 32

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:07:49 PM

some knows, some may not.. there are bounty managers that taking only the advantage of being paid for their service..

You are correct mate, most of the managers don't even care or careless for those who pit more efforts in hunting for bounties, some of them are concern for the payment they will receive from the team project and never look into the legitimacy of the said project. Sometimes, even investigating the project is a matter of unconcern to them.

bc1q09t7xlllkfalkypqvca36qzczd6vlhctnpwj9u
Kezacky

Activity: 744

https://www.enterapp.io/

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 08:40:48 PM

yes, it is true that ranking is not a complete guarantee for us to trust the project they manage, but we ourselves must research before joining the ICO project. I personally prefer to spend time researching before joining the project and if by chance the gift manager is ranked high, and the project they manage in my opinion is good, of course I will consider it again.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
Kwansimaa

Activity: 238
Merit: 12

send & receive money instantly,with no hidden cost

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:28:24 PM

Bounty managers do not determine the legitimacy of a cryptocurrency project and never will be able to do so. Many newbies think the ranks of bounty managers are all enough to prove the legitimacy of a bounty campaign but hell no to that. The legitimacy of a bounty can only be found through a good research on the project, the team behind it, the investors and advisers behind it. This alone is what can help determine the legitimacy not the bounty manager.

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 10:12:58 PM

Professional Bounty manager will do research and only handling good project. They not only thinking about money/payment but also their credibility. But not all bounty manager like that. Your opinion true,some bounty manager only want payment and not really care which bounty they handling. So basically better we do own research before join.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:16:51 PM

I have read a lot of people claiming that the rank or online personality of the bounty manager can help in knowing the or determining if investing in a token project will be worthwhile. I must tell you I was of the opinion until this morning when I learnt about the incompetence of a bounty manager I used to follow. Remember most of us don't know each others beyond our online profile. I learnt he will be managing more bounty after he left his old profile to embrace another one.

Although, he's not tainted as fraud yet because my source won't say if he is. But the issue is if he is to fraud unsuspecting newbies, that how he will do it. U believe u can trust him base on his forum rank and experience. But he is fake who has series of identities for his guise.

The rank of a bounty manager has nothing to do with the success or failure of a project or how profitable the bounty will turn out to be. Although bounty hunters find it safer and trust projects handled by experienced bounty manager, however, this does not guarantee its outcome. The project has to be criticized examined to know its viability.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:34:07 PM

Whoever depends totally on every  project a manage you know of to be good, might end up failing. Yes, they might be managed successful projects, but I have seen several of them managed projects that have failed.
The only thing I have come to see, is that they are always careful not to manage scam projects, which is a plus to them.
arufox

Activity: 1092
Merit: 195

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:44:34 PM

i totally agree with this point "So, don't join a bounty or invest in a project because of the bounty manager. Do your research before investing your money or time on any project". I know many great managers but sometime the project which he managed fail. That's means manager has no guarantee of success

kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 11:55:23 PM

That is true for sure, but we can know already if a bounty could be legit if the manger legit too. For instance if you are the investor, and you are totally a newbie, are you then willing to invest your money in some random guy or maybe a newbie account too? I guess not, you look for remarks, reviews of a certain person who is basically an expert of their field and therefore you do your own due diligence, searching if the said project was worth investing. In the first place trusted members are one way to simply know whether the project is worth a try.
omone1

Activity: 843
Merit: 52

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:21:18 AM

Bounty managers should not accept projects just to make some $$, but should always take out time to analyze project and the team behind it and not just do some sweet write up with some frivolous budget. I don't follow managers with bad track records, this is why I have stop participating in bountyhive projects. 
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:50:16 AM

Absolutely, bounty managers does not in anyway determines the legitimacy of a crypto project because there has been instances where some legit project are being manager by an inexperienced bounty manager. While some experienced bounty managers promote scam projects in crypto space. Therefore, bounty manager doesn't determine the legitimacy of a project.
That is, there is no definite benchmark that can be used as a reference for the success of a project. Many things are unpredictable in the Cryptocurrency World. Don't be fanatical on only one indicator, all must be analyzed properly. Moreover, many fraudsters and trying in any way to cheat investors. Experienced bounty managers are sometimes also caught up in scams, which damage their reputation.

Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:41:20 AM

I know what it feels like to be lead astray so I never for once rely on a bounty manager to choose bounty projects for me,sometimes bounty managers can be deceived too so i do my own research on project myself

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 07:16:43 AM

They do not, but still they have a very big role to still play, any bounty manager must ensure that they only promote projects that they have done their own research on too, but it seems we have many bounty managers that does not really care about the project being legitimate or not, they are just after the money, but one thing they fail to understand is that when you pint an accusing finger on someone, the remaining 4 fingers points at you.

If they continue to promote fake and shit project and the ICO space becomes too annoying and full of scam, all investors will run away and even projects will no longer find it interesting to use ICO again, which means they will lose their job too. I don’t rely on rank to job project, I just check the past projects the manager has promoted to check the percentage of successful project he has promoted.
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:16:26 AM

Yes bounty managers do not determine legitimacy of a crypto project but they can do well to mqke adequate research about the project they want to handle bounty for to ensure that its not outright scam. Some bounty hunters just go ahead to collect bounties without any form of research,  but the experienced bounty managers try their best to research about the project before accepting which i think its the best thing to do

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:20:34 AM

Every bounty Manger will wish to still see a lot of persons participate in bounties and his network and community grow, hunters are attracted to bounty mangers that have had a good record of successful bounties, this is why a lot persons consider the reputation of Bounty Manger before joining the bounty, though this is not only what making bounty is based on but it is part of what is considered.

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: