Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ban appeal for the account of our business: Bit-Exo.com  (Read 401 times)
unbanbit-exo (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 02:59:17 AM

After not getting any reply to the ban appeal email i've sent to banappeals...@theymos.e4ward.com right after the ban i'm trying it here.

Some time ago the account of our site Bit-Exo.com was perm banned during the ban wave with the following reason:
Probably due to spam or plagiarism

Here is a link to the account: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=764113

The reason for the ban i think was a double post that was made in our main thread which was a mistake.

People now get the idea there's something fishy going on with our business because of the ban and we can't post any updates.
For the past 3 years on the forum we've always tried to conduct our business in the best and most honest way.
In many cases we've reported impersonators, scammers and spammers on this forum to the moderators.

Is a permanent ban really fair in this case?

It's basically destroying the future of our business.  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:55:42 AM

The reason for the ban i think was a double post that was made in our main thread which was a mistake.

I don't think this is a valid reason for your account getting permanent banned. I went through your post history but was unable to find any copied content rather I see most of your posts are limited to your project announcement threads. I even don't think you had any intention to plagiarize some content overall.

Is a permanent ban really fair in this case?

NO, you seem to be running a decent business from around 2016 here without any trust issue I guess. Your ban should be reconsidered IMO.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 05:30:01 AM

Just try to get the admin's attention somehow, and bump this thread also, maybe you can get some attention on your problem.
I hope your problem will be resolved soon.
Double post usually doesn't get a permaban but if you post something without reference to the original it does.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16545

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 08:27:15 AM

You broke those rules:
12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).

21. Old bumps should be deleted. [2]

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.
12: here

21 and 32: here

However, I don't think this is the reason for a permanent ban, unless you've had several temporary bans for the same offense already.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 01:56:07 PM

I also don't feel that you deserve permaban.
Did you contact admins by email or pm?
In the message you received about permaban you should see a way to contact admins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
J_ROC

Activity: 147
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 08:38:37 PM

Any updates on this? Do the mods even read the meta section.  Seems like a pretty simple case of an unfair ban that should be rescinded asap.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 01:14:24 AM

Any updates on this? Do the mods even read the meta section.  Seems like a pretty simple case of an unfair ban that should be rescinded asap.

Is Bit-Exo.com your alt account?
DarkStar_
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3282

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 01:31:04 AM

Any updates on this? Do the mods even read the meta section.  Seems like a pretty simple case of an unfair ban that should be rescinded asap.

J_ROC is a moderator on Bit-Exo I believe. Clear bias, but it's not multiaccounting.

taking a break - expect delayed responses
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:51:35 PM

there are two admins in Bitexo J and Professor , Professor is the one who posts from the bit-exo account

really hoping the ban will be cancelled , at the end this account is just a rep for one of the old gambling websites and such ban isn't only harming the site IMO but it's harming the investors of the site as well
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2019, 02:10:47 PM

really hoping the ban will be cancelled , at the end this account is just a rep for one of the old gambling websites and such ban isn't only harming the site IMO but it's harming the investors of the site as well

A quick look through their post histories reveals that they've been breaking at least three and possibly all four of the following rules:

12. No duplicate posting in multiple boards (except for re-posting it in the local language boards if it's translated).

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

[...]

32. Posting multiple posts in a row (excluding bumps and reserved posts by the thread starter) is not allowed.

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]

I'm all for ban leniency where appropriate but it stands to reason that if presence on Bitcointalk is so important for a business then they should take it seriously.
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 04:05:56 PM

13. Bumps, "updates" are limited to once per 24 hours.[2]

[...]

33. Posting plagiarized content is not allowed.[e]

that's true but there wasn't any plagiarized content that I'm aware of
usually when someone breaks the 3 rules you mentioned do they got a permanent ban instantly ? I'm also not sure if they got banned in the past to be honest
J_ROC

Activity: 147
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2020, 02:22:10 AM

Can we please get an official response from one of the site Admins or Mods regarding this matter.  It has been over 6 months and it is a real drag that we cannot update our official thread and work on other promos with our official social media account.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 06, 2020, 03:15:46 AM

Can we please get an official response from one of the site Admins or Mods regarding this matter.  It has been over 6 months and it is a real drag that we cannot update our official thread and work on other promos with our official social media account.

Pretty said no moderator cares to address such issue and keep a company like yours blocked from posting here without knowing the actual reason or act done for getting banned.

Bump from my side to get updates about the reason for the ban from the mod who did this or administration at least.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: