Bitcoin Forum
January 26, 2020, 08:08:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.19.0.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Minter. The Internet of Money (TON & Libra will be integrated)  (Read 2885 times)
bitjudge

Activity: 344
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:25:24 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2019, 06:14:28 PM by bitjudge

Website Telegram Twiiter LinkedIn Facebook Github Medium Reddit
Telegram Chat

More About Network Read White Paper

Minter Team on Linkedin

More About TON

Join Minter!

Start the sign-up process or sign in to your account via Bip Wallet.

Website Telegram Twiiter LinkedIn Facebook Github Medium Reddit
Telegram Chat

Docs

ABOUT
White Paper Project Summary Roadmap
Console Explorer Status

FOR VALIDATORS AND DELEGATORS
Who's Validator? How to Become a Validator
Who's Delegator? How to Become a Delegator
How to Set up a Masternode Node Documentation

FOR COINERS
Who's Coiner? Perpetual Coin Offering How to Issue Your Own Coin

FOR DEVELOPERS
How to Build MApps (Minter Apps) API GitHub
iOS SDK Android SDK PHP SDK JS SDK

FOR USERS
BIP iOS Wallet BIP Android Wallet
Help and FAQ Telegram Help Bot

Useful Links

Minter One
First Masternode in the Minter Network

CAT Masternode
Validator at Telegram Open Network & Minter Network

Minterscan Explorer
Alternative Explorer for Minter Network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitjudge

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:25:48 AM
Last edit: August 05, 2019, 08:29:13 PM by bitjudge

Minter Development Foundation

We support the research and development of novel methods of value exchange for the public good.

Coordination is the most critical issue we face as a species. A well-coordinated society can overcome almost any obstacle—with perfect coordination, most infectious diseases can be overcome within a year, and world hunger is a direct consequence of suboptimal logistics and resource allocation. Unfortunately, coordination is also the hardest problem to solve.

With the advances in economic theory and informational technology, an opportunity was presented to mankind—we may be able to find a scalable solution to the trust issue of the coordination problem. By introducing carefully weighed monetary incentives, we may finally be able to create a society in which actors cooperate, and hunters choose stags over rabbits.

Minter Development Foundation has been founded to support this line of research.

Our primary objective as a foundation is to encourage the mass adoption of the “Internet of Money” concept by providing financial grants to creators of projects within the Minter ecosystem. Our foundation is going to hold educational events, communicate with parties interested in joining the Network, develop open-source SDKs, and maintain the library of active projects within the Minter ecosystem.

As a U.S. non-profit foundation, we accept donations in crypto- and fiat currencies and then distribute received funds via grants to organizations that develop solutions within Minter ecosystem and facilitate the mass adoption of the “Internet of Money” concept.

Support Mass Adoption of Internet of Money

Your generous contribution will enable us to continue research and development of novel methods of value exchange for every person in your local community and around the world.

By making Donations, you agree to be bound by Donations Terms & Conditions.

Our Federal Tax ID Number is 30-1195056. Contributions to MDF may be eligible for a tax deduction in the U.S. only after the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) recognizes Minter Development Foundation (MDF) as a Section 501(c)(3) tax-exempt corporation. Please consult your tax advisor for eligibility. No goods or services were offered or provided in exchange for this contribution.

Contact Us:

hello@minter.org

Minter Development Foundation
548 Market St #32852,
San Francisco,
CA 94104-5401
EIN: 30-1195056
Sergei.Gerasimenko

Activity: 966
Merit: 333

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 12:59:47 PM

Does the project have a website? BTW, telegram links are broken. Moreover, such way of the presentation of the project is wrong.
dkbit98

Activity: 658
Merit: 671

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 01:12:42 PM
Last edit: July 30, 2019, 08:22:34 AM by dkbit98

I mean... there is Bitcoin, and there is shitcoin
in words of one congresman Smiley

My questions:
1. Who will control minting?
2. When Early Access Campaign starts? or is it finsihed allready ?!

PS
Correct mistakes, and Telegram link is not working

bitjudge

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:16:53 PM

Does the project have a website? BTW, telegram links are broken. Moreover, such way of the presentation of the project is wrong.

PS

Thank you for your attention, guys! The website link has been added and the Telegram link was fixed.

from WP:
Once the first year is concluded, almost 22% of all network tokens will have been distributed, of
them:
• 1% will go to users (airdrop);
• 1% to partners (early access);
• 2% to the team;
• 2% to the Developers’ DAO;
• Almost 16% to validators as block rewards, except for taxes.

My questions:

1. New coins are minting by Validators (Masternodes)

2. Early Access Campaign was finished at October 2018.
Therefore, you do not need to register on the website, just create a new wallet in the console or mobile apps.
And you'll can immediately use Minter.  Smiley
epidemia

Activity: 476
Merit: 127

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:36:30 PM

I have been watching Minter project for a long time, but only recently I decided to study in detail all the features of this platform.
What do I want to say?...
This is very interesting and promising, but it is clear to the naked eye that the project is only on the way to its formation, probably will not be more than one year, when Minter will work in full force...I hope Smiley
My question is: what are the advantages of this project over similar "giants" (Tron, Ether, etc.)?
cryptomaxil

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 07:57:50 PM

Wow semms good project. Im looking for new crypto project, and this project seems pretty good to me, I'll join you on discord

see you soon.
dkbit98

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2019, 08:01:14 PM

PS

Thank you for your attention, guys! The website link has been added and the Telegram link was fixed.

from WP:
Once the first year is concluded, almost 22% of all network tokens will have been distributed, of
them:
• 1% will go to users (airdrop);
• 1% to partners (early access);
• 2% to the team;
• 2% to the Developers’ DAO;
• Almost 16% to validators as block rewards, except for taxes.

My questions:

1. New coins are minting by Validators (Masternodes)

2. Early Access Campaign was finished at October 2018.
Therefore, you do not need to register on the website, just create a new wallet in the console or mobile apps.
And you'll can immediately use Minter.  Smiley

IF that is true,
than you should update, post that information and correct mistakes.
Thank you

bitjudge

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 09:05:56 PM

My question is: what are the advantages of this project over similar "giants" (Tron, Ether, etc.)?

Hmmm, to answer your question, I need to write a few articles. Grin
But in short, Minter uses the consensus algorithm DPoS – Delegated-Proof-of-Stake.
Thus, it is very easy to get new coins and it does not require electricity.

Wow semms good project. Im looking for new crypto project, and this project seems pretty good to me, I'll join you on discord

see you soon.

Perhaps Minter has no Discord.  Roll Eyes
Join our channels and groups in Telegram.
epidemia

Activity: 476
Merit: 127

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 05:40:09 PM

But in short, Minter uses the consensus algorithm DPoS – Delegated-Proof-of-Stake.

Hah, very informative answer. joke Grin
I already read information about this algorithm of mining. But nowadays a large number of projects make it possible to earn coins, keeping a certain amount on the balance...Well, for example, I want to create my own token and choose between Ether and Minter... Smiley
Kaskad

Activity: 329
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:07:46 AM

Is this created by official Minter team or not?
If you can answer please
Thanks
No, it is not. Minter has no official Bitcointalk page (I don't know why). We are volunteers in this case.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
EvRo74

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

https://emirex.com/

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 06:53:11 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2019, 07:05:08 AM by EvRo74

I already read information about this algorithm of mining. But nowadays a large number of projects make it possible to earn coins, keeping a certain amount on the balance...Well, for example, I want to create my own token and choose between Ether and Minter... Smiley

In fact, you should evaluate the following aspects of the Minter network:
- Each person who is not a programmer can quickly and easily create his own token (custom coin) in the Minter network, in just a few clicks;
- You use the simplest, most understandable and convenient wallets in the world (from among all the cryptocurrencies that I have ever used);
- You already have the opportunity to buy goods and services (for now these are mainly CIS countries and some others, but their number is growing);
- you can buy anything on Ali Express!
- you easily get passive income;
- you can exchange your coins for other cryptocurrencies and rubles (not later than autumn - for US dollars).
And find me at least one more project - in which you received a wallet for iOS from the beginning of the launch of the main network?!
Transaction speeds are better than those of the throne and much better than those of the ether.

I saw one Minter contest for $50,000 total.
Example Telegram link:
https://t.me/MinterContestBot

If you can answer please
Thanks

[mod note: removed referral link]

Yes, this competition was launched by the Minter team.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
dkbit98

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 07:44:36 PM

Thanks  for clarification

bitjudge

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 08:35:08 PM

epidemia, on Minter, you can release your own coin instantly.
It is important that your coin will immediately be 100% liquid and you can instantly sell and buy (exchange) it for a BIP.
Ethereum definitely does not provide such an opportunity.

Thanks  for clarification

dkbit98, despite this, here you will be helped with the answers to any questions about Minter.

I have been watching the project for a long time and have not yet fully studied its capabilities and I don’t understand why  to create my own coin for an ordinary person?

YuKiang, you can create your personalized coin, there is no problem.
Moreover, you can release your coin instantly.

Here is an article that explains how to do it: https://medium.com/@MinterTeam/how-to-create-your-own-coin-the-definitive-guide-9186a5c41415
dkbit98

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 10:26:57 PM

PLEASE please fix spelling mistakes ...  Roll Eyes

kuznyaorg

Activity: 7
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 03:28:44 PM

Was following the project since the ICO campaign. As already mentioned above, key feature is ability to issue own coins with ease. To issue a coin you only need to put some BIP (native asset) as a reserve. I see a lot of project and activity just from the start of the network. Also, lot's of dangerous and scam coins, as a result of ease of use. A lot of rating system from a community appeared. As I understand from the White Paper there is Bancor economy formulas directly incorporated in the blockchain engine. Plus a blockchain is also a DEX so one can exchange one coin to another instantly. Interesting feature. So let's see where it all goes.
chag1985

Activity: 89

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2019, 03:49:13 PM

Good day! I want to write here, maybe this will seem strange, but to write is. I want to thank my hobby, namely airdrops and bounty campaigns, for bringing me to such a project as Minter. Yes, no one brought me to the project in my time, no one asked me to join, and did not indicate in time that a new supernova appears in the world of blockchain. A pity, on the one hand, but I missed a whole year, and rested from the airdrop and bounty,and that's just missed the most important thing. But I do not turn around and do not get upset, because now I'm like more than a month here with you, everything is interesting and new. The development is by leaps and bounds, and is a pleasure to watch, and is already in this community. To be honest, I have not met a more friendly community like in Minter, where everyone is ready to help, and give a helping hand, prompt with a kind word and advice at the right time. Yes, lost time can not be returned, but if you do not turn back and do not regret. and look only
n.kashin

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:29:15 PM

Hello. I think this project is very promising and necessary and convenient for use. It is very convenient to buy quickly, do not wait for confirmation of payment. A great opportunity to buy for Bip equipment, real estate or just order food. This project has no similar competitors. Mining with a high income makes it possible to recoup investments in three months! Project super! Good luck in development, guys!!!
master114

Activity: 21

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:16:12 AM

Minter is very cool project

all transactions can be viewed through the explorer

https://minterscan.net
EvRo74

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 08:34:40 PM

In fact, you should evaluate the following aspects of the Minter network:
- Each person who is not a programmer can quickly and easily create his own token (custom coin) in the Minter network, in just a few clicks;
- You use the simplest, most understandable and convenient wallets in the world (from among all the cryptocurrencies that I have ever used);
- You already have the opportunity to buy goods and services (for now these are mainly CIS countries and some others, but their number is growing);
- you can buy anything on Ali Express!
- you easily get passive income;
- you can exchange your coins for other cryptocurrencies and rubles (not later than autumn - for US dollars).
And find me at least one more project - in which you received a wallet for iOS from the beginning of the launch of the main network?!
Transaction speeds are better than those of the throne and much better than those of the ether.

I saw one Minter contest for $50,000 total.
Example Telegram link:
https://t.me/MinterContestBot

If you can answer please
Thanks

[mod note: removed referral link]

I have been watching the project for a long time and have not yet fully studied its capabilities and I don’t understand why  to create my own coin for an ordinary person?

The meaning of this option is that each person can easily and quickly monetize their own project, idea, skills or knowledge. This is easier than on any other cryptocurrency platform or blockchain - and it really looks like a real revolution! Among hundreds of other cryptos, I have not seen anything like it!
Of course, at this stage there are big risks - because any fraudster can also easily create his token (custom coin) in this network. But in order for your coin to really become valuable, you must work hard and prove to the community that your knowledge or your project is really useful and in demand. In addition, several teams in the Minter network are already working on identifying scam custom coins, fraudulent projects and allow you to track the reputation of any wallet.

bitjudge

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:08:47 PM

Minter update

Now to the important news. Minter Development Foundation, a U.S.-based company representing the interests of the network and DAO, has successfully opened accounts in several U.S. banks and corporate accounts on U.S. exchanges. No, it is not that our keyboard has only “U” and “S” letters; we intentionally highlighted the initialism “U.S.” for three times. The reason is, it is the world’s largest, most progressive, and most promising crypto market. We are perhaps among those few projects that reached it so fast. Starting fall 2019, we will begin exchanging BIP for U.S. dollars and officially running the ad and PR campaigns in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico on all platforms available—for example, Facebook and Google.

Operating as a U.S.-based non-stock, non-profit foundation, we will have every chance to be listed specifically on regulated U.S. crypto exchanges as it is easiest for them to add projects with comprehensive and legally-compliant roots. But we aim for a much more exciting trading format, which is ETFs. If you do not know what that is, just google it and rejoice. Because a coin stored in the wallets on the exchanges is one thing. An asset that is included in the portfolios of the world’s largest investment firms is another. And where do those shops primarily operate? Right! In the U.S.

Only proper legal structure, transparent financial flows, and the legality of the business will allow us to hire special agents that will be drafting our ETF application, prove its viability to the SEC, and combat rejection should it occur. The process is lengthy, but in the long run, it is the only one that matters if we are to build the full-fledged Internet of Money.
kratoz

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:58:48 PM

Be careful with this project guys. It looks like a classical russian MLM-scheme. In my opinion price will never recover to the presale-price. Also they ban anyone who asks any questions in their telegram, and they welcome only crypto-newbies. Just my point of view  Roll Eyes
EvRo74

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 11:14:31 PM

Be careful with this project guys. It looks like a classical russian MLM-scheme. In my opinion price will never recover to the presale-price. Also they ban anyone who asks any questions in their telegram, and they welcome only crypto-newbies. Just my point of view  Roll Eyes

The fact that you wrote this nonsense suggests that you did not even try to study this project. Otherwise, you would know that all early investors have already earned several times more than they invested. And the fact that now the price in dollars is higher than it was on pre-sale.

kratoz

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:31:00 PM

The fact that you wrote this nonsense suggests that you did not even try to study this project. Otherwise, you would know that all early investors have already earned several times more than they invested. And the fact that now the price in dollars is higher than it was on pre-sale.

Your project does not present on any crypto exchange what price are you talking about? You just have your private closed exchange where no one can sell it for BTC, only buy it Cheesy
EvRo74

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 12:03:28 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2019, 12:16:21 AM by EvRo74

Be careful with this project guys. It looks like a classical russian MLM-scheme. In my opinion price will never recover to the presale-price. Also they ban anyone who asks any questions in their telegram, and they welcome only crypto-newbies. Just my point of view  Roll Eyes

Your project does not present on any crypto exchange what price are you talking about? You just have your private closed exchange where no one can sell it for BTC, only buy it Cheesy

Instead of continuing to write nonsense here - better take the time to study the project.

Minter is a financial ecosystem, within which there are already working decentralized exchanges, several exchangers and chat rooms in Telegram (OTC), where you can buy and sell coins for rubles, dollars and cryptocurrencies.
Since July 15, the MBank (https://telegra.ph/Pro-MBank-07-12) service was launched in the alpha version, where you can exchange BIP for BTC and vice versa WITHOUT ANY FEES! Later the BIP / ETH trading pair and others will be added.
https://bip.dev/

This fall will be implemented easy BIP / USD conversion and back.

As for listing on external exchanges, this is not a priority. The team adheres to the most legitimate ways to promote the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies (therefore, for example, Binance does not meet the requirements of Minter, as it has not yet received any licenses). At the same time, Minter already has the Minter Development Foundation registered in New York with the goal of obtaining all the necessary permits for trading on the LEGAL exchanges of the world's largest cryptomarket and applying for ETF access.
In fact, Minter makes a listing of cryptocurrency within its ecosystem.

And yes - with the help of one of the Minter services, you can freely pay for any order on Ali Expres! How many of the other cryptocurrencies can boast of this? Wink

kratoz

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 12:30:33 AM

Be careful with this project guys. It looks like a classical russian MLM-scheme. In my opinion price will never recover to the presale-price. Also they ban anyone who asks any questions in their telegram, and they welcome only crypto-newbies. Just my point of view  Roll Eyes

Instead of continuing to write nonsense here - better take the time to study the project.
Minter is a financial ecosystem, within which there are already working decentralized exchanges, several exchangers and chat rooms in Telegram (OTC), where you can buy and sell coins for rubles, dollars and cryptocurrencies.
Since July 15, the MBank (https://telegra.ph/Pro-MBank-07-12) service was launched in the alpha version, where you can exchange BIP for BTC and vice versa. Later the BIP / ETH trading pair and others will be added.

This fall will be implemented free BIP / USD conversion and back.
As for listing on external exchanges, this is not a priority. The team adheres to the most legitimate ways to promote the mass adoption of cryptocurrencies (therefore, for example, Binance does not meet the requirements of Minter, as it has not yet received any licenses). At the same time, Minter already has the Minter Development Foundation registered in New York with the goal of obtaining all the necessary permits for trading on the LEGAL exchanges of the world's largest cryptomarket and applying for ETF access.

Binance does not meet the requirements of Minter :DD Binance will never list ponzi-coins like yours. The only way to survive for your MLM-project is to list to BTC-Alpha and add trading pairs with PRIZM and Cashbery. And the next moment you list on any reliable cryptoexchange - the price will fall to nothing, as it already happened with PRIZM and Cashbery.

As I already mentioned before, and you just proved it by yourself, you just have your closed ecosystem that doesnt allow people to quit from your project without losses, you can manipulate the price as you wish anytime. Just posting a 20000$ price on your website.

So I quit this dialogue before your zealots come and start shout at me their common blunt phrases like 'innovations we bring!', 'our project is far above the future'!
EvRo74

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 01:19:48 AM

Since July 15, the MBank (https://telegra.ph/Pro-MBank-07-12) service was launched in the alpha version, where you can exchange BIP for BTC and vice versa. Later the BIP / ETH trading pair and others will be added.

Binance does not meet the requirements of Minter :DD Binance will never list ponzi-coins like yours. The only way to survive for your MLM-project is to list to BTC-Alpha and add trading pairs with PRIZM and Cashbery. And the next moment you list on any reliable cryptoexchange - the price will fall to nothing, as it already happened with PRIZM and Cashbery.

As I already mentioned before, and you just proved it by yourself, you just have your closed ecosystem that doesnt allow people to quit from your project without losses, you can manipulate the price as you wish anytime. Just posting a 20000$ price on your website.

So I quit this dialogue before your zealots come and start shout at me their common blunt phrases like 'innovations we bring!', 'our project is far above the future'!

You behave like an unreasonable stupid animal, ignoring everything you can independently explore in open access. It does not excuse you, but it explains a lot about you.
You continue to write your nonsense, despite the fact that more objective participants of this forum are trying to tell you (including me, who is not a member of the team, project or validator in the Minter network).
You call the project a Ponzi scheme without giving any arguments. You did not try to conduct a single transaction in MBank or anywhere else with a BIP coin, but you call the ecosystem “closed”.
You can only splash saliva and hang unsubstantiated labels.
Therefore, your opinion is not valuable to most people. And you will miss a very interesting and really promising project, as well as income that is received by more attentive and smart investors. But no one will sympathize with you. Because you made your own choice. Undecided

kratoz

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:18:51 AM

You behave like an unreasonable stupid animal, ignoring everything you can independently explore in open access. It does not excuse you, but it explains a lot about you.
You continue to write your nonsense, despite the fact that more objective participants of this forum are trying to tell you (including me, who is not a member of the team, project or validator in the Minter network).
You call the project a Ponzi scheme without giving any arguments. You did not try to conduct a single transaction in MBank or anywhere else with a BIP coin, but you call the ecosystem “closed”.
You can only splash saliva and hang unsubstantiated labels.
Therefore, your opinion is not valuable to most people. And you will miss a very interesting and really promising project, as well as income that is received by more attentive and smart investors. But no one will sympathize with you. Because you made your own choice. Undecided

I cant stop laughing on you. The only way to defend your project is trying to insult people? Cheesy This wont work for me but you can try one more time Cheesy Thanks a lot you made my day, always like to see when stubborn cattle try to shout loud anything offensive when they have nothing more to say Cheesy

Bye-bye PONZI SCAM.

P.S. Everything that was fun for me i quoted in RED, I am sure most of ppl here will laugh a lot of you
P.P.S Learn basics first before trying to argue about cryptocurrency. Google "binance" at least, before saying its not legal Cheesy
bitjudge

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:10:17 AM

EvRo74,
I understand that you are an adherent of Minter, just like me.
But all that you have done now is immediately began to explain to your colleague that he is wrong, and then it was transformed into personal insults.

Instead, you could just talk about why Minter is not MLM.

I am grateful to you for the activity and support of Minter’s interests in this topic, but now you have done a disservice to a project that is difficult to fix.

If any other question from our colleagues will again prompt you to the same reaction, then I want to ask you that I answer the questions in this topic.
Or, please just be discreet and answer questions without personal emotions.

kratoz,
I am very sorry we touched you here and I think we were wrong.

If you want, then I can explain why Minter is not an MLM or Ponzi scheme. Emotionless.
But I understand that your impression of the project is fundamentally flawed, and I regret it.
Have a good day! Smiley
kuznyaorg

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 10:27:20 AM

I don't think this is acceptable form of discussion. Even I am from the same community I don't like you claim your opponent. That would be great to dispel doubts of bitcoin community members in a respectful manner.

We are not a "zealots"  Shocked, as were mentioned above by kratos, but a community members that would be glad to answer any questions.

It is sad, that kratos decided I had some questions to ask please reply if you decide to back.  Sad

Anyway, I do not see any ponzi and mlm in the project. Following that logic every blockchain built on top of cosmos sdk and tendermint is a ponzi scheme.

EvRo74

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 11:40:00 PM
Last edit: July 25, 2019, 05:34:51 PM by EvRo74

EvRo74,
But all that you have done now is immediately began to explain to your colleague that he is wrong, and then it was transformed into personal insults.

I am grateful to you for the activity and support of Minter’s interests in this topic, but now you have done a disservice to a project that is difficult to fix.

If any other question from our colleagues will again prompt you to the same reaction, then I want to ask you that I answer the questions in this topic.

kratoz,

If you want, then I can explain why Minter is not an MLM or Ponzi scheme. Emotionless.
But I understand that your impression of the project is fundamentally flawed, and I regret it.
Have a good day! Smiley

I am very sorry if you, like this strange man, saw in my words "personal insults" I really do not understand.
A person came here who does not even try to understand the project minimally - but pretends to insult a huge number of people who are working hard on the most important task - to make cryptocurrencies accessible and understandable to most of humanity. He has no arguments, he just calls us and the whole Minter scammers. Why should I be tolerant to him ?! If he had written at least some real argument - I could have entered into a discussion with him, but he simply screams and writes unsubstantiated nonsense.
At the same time, I never called him any bad word, but I had the right to characterize his behavior as illogical and unacceptable. I have the right to my own opinion regarding such characters and will continue to do so. Do not teach me - how to write and speak for myself, I did not violate the rules of the forum and did not insult anyone personally - even those who can not separate their own "I" from their wrong actions.

P.S. By the way, this strange dude tried to insult me (while I was only talking about his behavior - and not about his personality), but no one noticed that, right? Wink

bitjudge

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:34:59 PM

The alpha version of the MBANK project

https://bip.dev

Here you can buy/sell BIP and custom coins for BTC.

Functionality:

• Deals are automated, and all participants are guaranteed to receive the funds;
  • There are no commission fees, neither with Bitcoin nor with Minter-based coins. The exchange operation itself also comes free of charge;
  • The price is fixed at the moment you send Bitcoin. Even if a transaction takes 24 hours to complete and the price changes during this period, a buyer gets no less than anticipated;
  • Any user can place a sell order of any volume* and at any price per unit. This applies to all coins issued in the Minter network;
  • For each order, a unique link is generated. One can use it to buy a specified volume at a specified price per unit from a specific seller;
  • The link will be useful for Projects as they will be able to put it on their websites, in apps or bots;
  • You cannot cancel your order. If coins are not sold in seven days, however, they will be returned to your address. Again, at no additional cost;
  • If the price you have set falls within the current range indicated on the homepage, buyers will purchase coins that cost less in the first place.

While you all test this alpha version at your own risk, we have already started working on the beta. With it, we intend to enable you to buy BIP with any credit card. We will also add support for major cryptocurrencies, both for selling and buying.

For all of us, this service is experimental, the first in a slew of Liquidity Providers. Once we have put all the features to the test, we will start gradually integrating it into BIP wallets to make all types of conversion available at one place—the one where you exchange Minter-based coins now.

The main feature that we plan to roll out within a month is letting projects sell BIP at the official price. For that, we will implement the price voting mechanism and mechanism for voting for the projects through COIN.

A couple of answers to the most frequently asked questions:

• As of today, one can only buy with Bitcoin;
  • In case you are buying via a unique link, you do not have to purchase the whole volume. You can buy any amount, even the one surpassing that specified in the order. The system will match your order with the offer no worse than the actual one or send you an e-mail outlining how you can claim back the BTC that has not been spent;
  • You can sell your custom coins at any price; it does not necessarily need to match the rates observed in the Minter network;
  • If you save the top-up link, you can add more coins as you sell. This is convenient if you put up the link somewhere for a long time.

Now, the most interesting part for those who made it to the end of this post:
On the website, you see the average price of BIP, which is based on a large number of orders. When you send Bitcoin, the system guarantees that the coins you will get will cost no more than the indicative price. Actually, your Bitcoin will “collect” the cheapest orders first, meaning that eventually, you will receive 10–50% more. That is the price paid by those who deviate greatly from the average price—they create surplus captured by the buyers.

*ATTENTION: transactions containing less than 1,000 BIP do not count in the system and are not returned. Do not send less than 1,000 BIP or the equivalent amount of a custom coin. The price range limit for BIP is $0.01–0.32; for other coins, $0.01–1,000.
TimeTeller

Activity: 1218
Merit: 519

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:42:06 PM

EvRo74,

kratoz,

Have a good day! Smiley

I am very sorry if you, like this strange man, saw in my words "personal insults" I really do not understand.
A person came here who does not even try to understand the project minimally - but pretends to insult a huge number of people who are working hard on the most important task - to make cryptocurrencies accessible and understandable to most of humanity. He has no arguments, he just calls us and the whole Minter scammers. Why should I be tolerant to him ?! If he had written at least some real argument - I could have entered into a discussion with him, but he simply screams and writes unsubstantiated nonsense.
At the same time, I never called him any bad word, but I had the right to characterize his behavior as illogical and unacceptable. I have the right to my own opinion regarding such characters and will continue to do so. Do not teach me - how to write and speak for myself, I did not violate the rules of the forum and did not insult anyone personally - even those who can not separate their own "I" from their wrong actions.

P.S. By the way, this strange dude tried to insult me (while I was only talking about his behavior - and not about his personality), but no one noticed that, right? Wink

In this world of crypto, you really should have a strong personality to withstand different types of behavior of people.
Since we are all anonymous here, we feel that we are free to say anything but I guess respect for other people should be observed at all times.
You are right, as long as you are not violating any rules of this forum, you have every right to say what you deemed is right.
In time, people will further respect not only you but the project you are building.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
bitjudge

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 01:53:09 PM

Do you want to create your own cryptocurrency using Minter Network?
Or searching for experienced & trusted cryptocurrency development company?
Kindly write back to us at sales(at)developcoins.com or call +91 9843555651

Here is an article that may interest you:
What is Minter Network (BIP)? and How To Create a Own Cryptocurrency On Minter Blockchain Network?
https://www.developcoins.com/minter-network
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 2670

https://bitcoin.watfordfc.com

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 04:26:10 PM

I haven't had time to thoroughly look into this project yet but I'm bookmarking it for future review.

▄▄█████▄▄███████▄▄
 ███████████
     ▀▀███▄
█████████████        ▀██▄
█████████████          ██▄
███████████            ██▄
██▀▀█████▀▀              ██
██                       ██
██                       ██
▀██                     ██▀
 ▀██                   ██▀
  ▀██▄               ▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
███████   INDUSTRY LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK   ███████
MULTI
CURRENCY
   CASINO   
DAILY PRICE
BOOSTS
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
█████████████████████████
███████▀▀       ▀▀███████
████▀   ▄ ▀███▀ ▄   ▀████
███  ▄████▄ ▀ ▄████▄  ███
██  ▄ ▀███▀ ▄ ▀███▀ ▄  ██
█  ▄██ ▀▀ ▄███▄ ▀▀ ██▄  █
█  █▀ ▄█ ███████ █▄ ▀█  █
█   ▄███▄ █████ ▄███▄   █
██  ████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████  ██
███  ▀ ▄ ▀█████▀ ▄ ▀  ███
████▄  ▀▀▄ ███ ▄▀▀  ▄████
███████▄▄       ▄▄███████
███████▀▀ █████ ▀▀███████
████▀    ▄█████▄    ▀████
█████▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄█████
██▀███▀ ▄███▀███▄ ▀███▀██
█   █ ▄██▀     ▀██▄ █   █
█   █ ██         ██ █   █
█   █ ▀██▄▄█ █▄▄██▀ █   █
██▄███▄ ▀██▄▄▄██▀ ▄███▄██
█████▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀█████
████▄    ▀█████▀    ▄████
███████▄▄ █████ ▄▄███████
.REGISTER NOW!.
bitjudge

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 09:05:25 PM

I haven't had time to thoroughly look into this project yet but I'm bookmarking it for future review.

This is a very good sign that the legend of the forum noted Minter as an interesting project. Smiley

I will be pleased if you want to ask any questions about the project, and I will be happy to answer you.
Minter is a very large ecosystem, and I can talk about it for hours. )
sieemma

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

Acewins

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:07:10 PM

If I understand this project well, we can exchange tokens of the network and also other blockchains instantly. Who are the people going to be buying that instantly?
Will it be like a kind of dex that people will be able to buy and sell? I dont actually understand the instant exchange part so if you can elaborate.

|████████████████████████████
██████▀  ▀█████████▀ ▀██████
████▀      ▀█████▀     ▀████
███▀        ▀███         ███
███▄        ▄████▄     ▄████
██████▀  ▀█████████▄ ▄██████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀██▀▀▀██████▀   ▀█████
███          █████▄   ▄█████
███▄        ▄███▀  ▀ ▀  ▀███
████▄      ▄████▄  ▄ ▄  ▄███
███████▄▄██████████▄▄▄██████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
▄█████████▀    ▄████▀   ▄██▀
 ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████  █████
██████████▀ ▀███████████████
▄███████▀     ▀██████  ████▄
███████         ████████████
▀███████▄     ▄██████  ████▀
██████████▄ ▄███████████████
█████████████████████  █████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████▀  ▄███▀  ▄███▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|         ▄▄████▄▄       
     ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄   
 ▄▄█████▀▀      ▀▀█████▄▄
████▀▀              ▀▀████
███       ▄▄████▄▄     ███
███   ▄▄█████▀▀█████▄▄ ███
███▄█████▀▀      ▀▀███████
█████▀▀    ▀█████▀   ▀▀███
███         ▀█▀▀███▄▄    ▀
████▄▄            ▀▀███▄ 
 ▀▀█████▄▄      ▄▄█████▀ 
     ▀▀█████▄▄█████▀▀     
         ▀▀████▀▀         
Acewins.io|████████████████████████████
██████████  ██  ████████████
████████         ▀██████████
██████████  ████▄  █████████
██████████  ████▀  █████████
██████████          ▀███████
██████████  ███████  ███████
████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄███████
████████▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄█████████
██████████▄▄██▄▄████████████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
|||
DBProductions

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 11:50:09 PM

https://i.ibb.co/QbQcVL3/minter01.png

Website https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Telegram https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Twiiter https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg LinkedIn https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Facebook https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Github https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Medium https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Reddit
Telegram Chat

https://i.ibb.co/hgsZTKp/minter02.png
https://i.ibb.co/3F981XV/minter03.png
https://i.ibb.co/H7W7Rwd/minter04.png
https://i.ibb.co/0sxj4sH/minter05.png

More About Network https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Read White Paper

https://i.ibb.co/JQYJVNG/minter06.png
https://i.ibb.co/zRCsn7M/minter07.png
https://i.ibb.co/QCm65hR/minter08.png
https://i.ibb.co/KygR4KY/minter09.png
https://i.ibb.co/Fbh2nL7/minter10.png

More About TON

https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg

Join Minter!

Start the sign-up process or sign in to your account via Bip Wallet.

https://www.minter.network/img/store-ios.svg   https://www.minter.network/img/store-android.svg   https://www.minter.network/img/store-browser.svg

Website https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Telegram https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Twiiter https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg LinkedIn https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Facebook https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Github https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Medium https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Reddit
Telegram Chat

Docs

ABOUT
White Paper https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Project Summary https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Roadmap
Console https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Explorer https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Status

FOR VALIDATORS AND DELEGATORS
Who's Validator? https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg How to Become a Validator
Who's Delegator? https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg How to Become a Delegator
How to Set up a Masternode https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Node Documentation

FOR COINERS
Who's Coiner? https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Perpetual Coin Offering https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg How to Issue Your Own Coin

FOR DEVELOPERS
How to Build MApps (Minter Apps) https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg API https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg GitHub
iOS SDK https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Android SDK https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg PHP SDK https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg JS SDK

FOR USERS
BIP iOS Wallet https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg BIP Android Wallet
Help and FAQ https://www.minter.network/img/minter-logo-circle.svg Telegram Help Bot

Useful Links

Minter One
First Masternode in the Minter Network

CAT Masternode
Validator at Telegram Open Network & Minter Network

Minterscan Explorer
Alternative Explorer for Minter Network

How/where can i get some? Thx
bitjudge

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:35:46 AM

If I understand this project well, we can exchange tokens of the network and also other blockchains instantly. Who are the people going to be buying that instantly?
Will it be like a kind of dex that people will be able to buy and sell? I dont actually understand the instant exchange part so if you can elaborate.

sieemma,
Yes, you can exchange any Minter coins instantly in the console https://console.minter.network
(you can create a wallet here too)

This is DEX exchange, an alpha version of Mbank that is already working https://bip.dev/

You can read more about Mbank a little above here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5166420.msg51952452#msg51952452

It is bought and sold by people who want to have money for their needs.
You can now sell a BIP and get real crypto, such as bitcoin or ether.

When BTC gets more adoption the fees will increase as the amount of transaction increase, then the people will demands for coins with low fees, it think that this project have everything to get sucessfull.

Articlepro,
I think you are right, the fee is important for many people.
As for Minter, the network fee for the transfer is just from 0.1 BIP.

How/where can i get some? Thx

DBProductions,
You can buy and sell BIP on Mbank exchange https://bip.dev/
kuznyaorg

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 06:25:56 PM

I dont actually understand the instant exchange part so if you can elaborate.

That is quite interesting part and I would like to elaborate on that in a more detail.

If I understand this project well, we can exchange tokens of the network and also other blockchains instantly

Actually you can only exchange the tokens that is issued inside the minter blockchain. Tokens on other blockchains are not supported. At least for now. The team where saying that they wish to integrate BTC and ETH in to the blockhain in their official telegram but with no ETA's.

Who are the people going to be buying that instantly?

The tokens one may want buy and sell are not from other traders like on other dex'es but from the system itself. Emission of every token is "limitless" (that's what is PSO is stated for), actually the only limit is the price of the custom token. After each buy and sell price of a token get changed by the system. If a price or number of tokens in a circulation get's too low the token gets liquidated. And if it is useful the price goes up eventually.
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1020

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 10:47:01 AM

Let's say that validators have the same commission percentage. But different number of delegated coins. Will it be more profitable to delegate to someone who has fewer coins?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitjudge

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 11:22:01 AM

Let's say that validators have the same commission percentage. But different number of delegated coins. Will it be more profitable to delegate to someone who has fewer coins?

There is no difference.

But there is a tendency that validators with a smaller stake often carry out promotions that make delegation more profitable.
For example, some validators return part of their commission to the delegators, etc.

However, you need to follow the news from validators to participate in such promos, and this is not a guaranteed offer.
EvRo74

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 06:20:39 PM

Just now you have, at a minimum,  the following options to make a profit within the Minter ecosystem:

- passive income from the delegation of the native BIP coin;
- additional passive income from delegation (as compared to direct delegation of a native coin) of custom coins (if the coin you choose rises in price, or decrease in passive income if the coin becomes cheaper);
- buying a native coin, holding and selling at a higher (already about 3x since the launch of the mainnet);
- purchase of custom coins at a lower price and sale at a higher (trade);
- arbitration of a native coin between different exchange services and OTC.

bitjudge

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 11:07:06 AM

The full document-navigation draft Minter

If you want to learn what a Minter or look for one of the community resources from a mobile device, it is without exaggeration the most convenient way, as for the execution of a document used the Telegraph service with the technology of instant viewing in the Telegram (instant view). For other users that use the PC or web version of Telegram, the document is also a convenient one-stop resource for Minter.

In this document you will find:

• Information about the network
• White paper
• The ideology of the project
• Road map
• Answers to many frequently asked questions (FAQ)
• All manuals for developers
• Where can I find and/or download the wallet
• Chat rooms for discussion and communication
• Sites, bots and the OTC group for the purchase and sale of BIP
• Bots-assistants
• Useful Telegram-channels community
• Non-profit organizations and charities

https://telegra.ph/Navigation-Minter-Network-07-31-2
Bitcoin_lover2

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 04:01:12 PM

This project is already super and I already working with quite a number of validators. It's transactions work at lightning speed. Further developments will make it's future really bright. Good luck 👍
doreraj

Activity: 161

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 08:00:56 PM

One of Minter users created this video!

Please check it, it's really cool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwo50Yo5zjA

https://www.minter.networ
Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 08:40:04 AM

For example, some validators return part of their commission to the delegators, etc.

However, you need to follow the news from validators to participate in such promos, and this is not a guaranteed offer.

I see that validators have a lot of bonuses for delegators. That's fine. In some overs DPOS platforms delegators get a small part of validator's income. But here you can get up to 100%.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
EvRo74

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 04:39:32 PM

I see that validators have a lot of bonuses for delegators. That's fine. In some overs DPOS platforms delegators get a small part of validator's income. But here you can get up to 100%.

Moreover - at least 2 validators (Minter Capital and Enlightenment Node) share their profit to their delegates! Pay attention to them!

In addition, the Minter team announced on August 9 that the DAO will soon support all validators for a total of about $ 4 million (additional capitalization of all validators is proportional to their stake of 100,000 BIP total per day!) - to increase profitability and conduct new promotions for delegates !
#V100

WhisperT

Activity: 127
Merit: 2

💛 Stex.link – exchange. Enjoy and trade!

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2019, 07:23:12 AM

Please give links to the airdrop and bounty threads. Thank  Smiley

💠 http://stex.link – excellent cryptocurrency exchange. Large trading volumes📈📉 More than 600 altcoins🌕
bitjudge

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:11:54 AM

Unfortunately, the airdrop was distributed during the early access campaign, which ended in October 2018.

With a high probability, there will not be a bounty campaign, because the Minter mainnet is running.
Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 07:12:13 PM

Moreover - at least 2 validators (Minter Capital and Enlightenment Node) share their profit to their delegates! Pay attention to them!

Why not to provide more details about these validators?
Now I delegate to the Validator.Center who return some incom in their own token - ROYALTY. Its price is constantly rising because the validator redeem these tokens every day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Paolo82+

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2019, 09:48:07 AM

there are groups and chats with airdrop and minter coin draws. try reading and participating there

https://t.me/joinchat/EafyERJSJZJ-nwH_139jLQ
https://t.me/MegaDropR,

WhisperT

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 08:45:32 AM

Minter - a new generation blockchain on the Tendermint engine, with instant transactions, the ability to create its own cryptocurrency and revolutionary mining holds a draw of 500000 BIP (~$55000).

The coin already has a very strong community, the leader of which is Evgeny Gordeev, the creator of the DeCenter cryptocurrency community and other crypto/blockchain projects. Minter develops marketplaces, chats and a bot where you can always buy and sell BIP (that's what the Minter currency is called), there are live threads on Bitcointalk, a lot of people chatting in telegrams, etc. The blockchain itself operates on the DPoS consensus algorithm (delegated proof of stake). Those this is not just another scam, but a project with a ready-made infrastructure and community.

1st place - 150000 BIP
2nd place - 100000 BIP
3rd place - 75000 BIP
4th place - 50000 BIP
5th place - 25000 BIP

And 10 more random users will receive 15,000 BIPs each.

How to participate in the 500000 BIP draw read more on the channel => https://t.me/MinterTeamEn

💠 http://stex.link – excellent cryptocurrency exchange. Large trading volumes📈📉 More than 600 altcoins🌕
Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:48:17 PM

They are going to start signature campaing in september second. It is planned to allocate 500 000 BIP tokens for this company.
So stay tuned.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bitjudge

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 02:22:01 PM

As soon as this fall, MBANK will roll out the following features:

• Purchase of any coin with a bank card, with the compensation coming from DAO funds
  • Referral system for each order from the book (up to 10%)
  • Limiting the sell order volume to a minimum of 100,000 BIP to support other exchange systems
  • Enabling projects authorized via MinterScan to sell their BIP at the official price ($0.32) (members of the first pool will be selected by September 1, 2019)

Each feature will be presented in detail.

P.S. The sell order volume has already been limited to a minimum of 10,000 BIP. Pay careful attention to the information on https://bip.dev before you send your BIP.
WhisperT

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 10:46:05 AM

They are going to start signature campaing in september second. It is planned to allocate 500 000 BIP tokens for this company.
So stay tuned.

This is the same amount as in the contest, it is almost $55,000

bitjudge

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 10:51:30 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:34:37 AM by mprep

So stay tuned.

May I ask you about the source of information about the signature campaign?
Thank you.

MBANK sets three short-term goals:

• Buying: Enabling users to quickly sell their BIP at a market price
  • Cards: Enabling users to buy projects’ coins with a bank card
  • Price stabilization: Purchasing any amount of BIP through a single API

P.S. The sell order volume has been limited to a minimum of 100,000 BIP. All orders containing less than 100,000 BIP have been canceled, and funds have been returned to the corresponding addresses.
Beoga
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2019, 06:42:13 PM

May I ask you about the source of information about the signature campaign?
Thank you.

I saw it in Russian thread. There will be an additional information about signature campaign. So stay tuned.
I think this is very important for BIP promotion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
bitjudge

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 04:52:50 PM

A beta version of MBANK will launch a mechanism for buying and selling BIP at the official price, for which top 100 delegators will be voting using the COIN coin. Also with this coin, delegators will be voting for the top projects to be granted the right to sell BIP on MBANK.

For buyers, the mechanism will not be much different from what is observed today — one sends BTC and gets BIP in return. In the new version though, all BIP purchased via MBANK will be counted, and users will be able to sell that very amount at the highest priority. The logic is simple: if you buy here, you might as well be the first to sell here.

Top 100 delegators will be the second most-prioritized layer. Every day, they will have to vote for the price and for the best project, thus receiving the right to place any amount for sale. Eventually, their BIP will be sold proportionally to their stake. If a delegator does not vote or place an order, their slot will be given to the Projects layer. That is reasonable: not all delegators will be willing to sell on a daily basis.

Top 10 projects (the number will be extending) with karma’ed addresses and delegators’ votes will be able to place sell orders of any volume. The coins will be sold proportionally to the votes cast in favor (according to the size of the voter’s stake).

The next layer is Team, and after it — if no one is willing to sell — DAO.

The order book of the alpha version will be disabled, but anyone will be able to place a sell order through a direct link and request BTC in exchange or sell custom coins with payments via BTC, other major cryptocurrencies, or bank cards. For scam prevention purposes, only top projects with karma will be allowed to sell custom coins.

Now then, what will the beta include?

• Price voting by top 100 delegators
  • Project voting by all participants of the network
  • Fast entry and exit for anyone who prefers MBank as a primary exchange spot
  • Top 100 delegators selling proportionally to their stake (payouts once every 24 hours)
  • Top 10 projects selling proportionally to the votes cast in their favor (payouts once every 24 hours)

What do I do?

• If you are a user: buy and sell through MBANK
  • If you are a delegator: increase your stake, vote for the price and projects, sell proportionally to your share
  • If you are a delegator: increase your stake, vote for the price and projects, sell proportionally to your share
  • If you have a project: sell BIP proportionally to your votes; sell custom coins to your clientele who will pay using a bank card

Haven’t reached the list of top 100 delegators or top 10 projects? Don’t plan to create your own coin or buy anything on MBANK? The answer is, wait for the instant conversion feature that will be delivered by Liquidity Providers right into your wallet. You’ll be able to choose a currency, provide your bank details, and withdraw the funds. Already today, as many as three Providers have started integration with our resources to implement instant conversion operations.
doreraj

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 01:26:46 PM

Hey, folks!

Minter has launched the signature campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181035.0

Join today!

teteww12

Activity: 113

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:52:51 PM

https://twitter.com/CoinInfoOfficil/status/1153056158594109440
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 02:54:03 PM

Cool project there. The first that I know integrated to the newly released TON. The documentation you made on the first page of the ANN was readily arranged, easy for anyone to look up for the information. Good job there. I probably will join the bounty program if there were article campaign and then declare my candidacy to the MN.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
Twinkledoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 109

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 10:48:53 PM

Hey, folks!

Join today!

---

How are you going to ensure that your sig participants will not waster their time and effort after the campaign ends? Most of the coins has no assurance of being listed in exchanges after the program or better yet a good value in the exchange? This is one of the reasons why very few are now interested in campaigns which are not btc or eth-paying campaigns.

Fesatmas

Activity: 814
Merit: 250

"BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace"

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 05:27:37 AM

Hey, folks!

Join today!

---

How are you going to ensure that your sig participants will not waster their time and effort after the campaign ends? Most of the coins has no assurance of being listed in exchanges after the program or better yet a good value in the exchange? This is one of the reasons why very few are now interested in campaigns which are not btc or eth-paying campaigns.

I think many are interested in this signature campaign, even though the payment is not BTC or ETH but the BIP token has a price of $ 0.1

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

silversurfer1958

Activity: 413
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 06:41:12 AM

All the information about the project is great and it's really potential. But one thing makes me wonder, why does the team have to hide their true information?
Why don't people use real pictures? this makes us really quite worried about the future of the project when we can not know the face of the team.
doreraj

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 07:27:18 AM

This is the team https://www.linkedin.com/company/minternetwork/

Boardmangetpaid

Activity: 76

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:40:30 AM

All the information about the project is great and it's really potential. But one thing makes me wonder, why does the team have to hide their true information?
Why don't people use real pictures? this makes us really quite worried about the future of the project when we can not know the face of the team.

True, would love to see more exposure for the team. Proving to the community your legitimacy will definitely help you get more participants for your bounty campaign.
bitjudge

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 07:42:49 AM

True, would love to see more exposure for the team. Proving to the community your legitimacy will definitely help you get more participants for your bounty campaign.

You can meet with Minter team here https://www.linkedin.com/company/minternetwork/people/

None of the team is hiding. Cartoons with the faces of team members that you saw on the official website are just an element of style.
super bako

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 10:43:41 AM

I like the concept. But why are the anime picture teams not the original picture. And whether this project will raise funds with ICO or IEO. That's my only question.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
EvRo74

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 07:42:33 PM

I like the concept. But why are the anime picture teams not the original picture. And whether this project will raise funds with ICO or IEO. That's my only question.

No, this project will never carry out such procedures as IEO or ICO. This is also his strength. You decide whether you trust your money and investment expectations. Just buy coins for the amount that you are not afraid to lose, and delegate its. You will see how you become richer every minute!
The most important thing is that dozens of other projects already exist and develop inside Minter ecosystem, the number of participants and services that use the native coin (BIP) and tokens (custom coins) is constantly growing.
You can pass by or become participants in something truly serious and promising! It is up to you to decide.

1miau

Activity: 616
Merit: 1748

Evaluate if it's Coin or Shitcoin

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 09:29:17 PM

Hello!

I was surprised why you are using cartoons as profile pictures on your website and my first thought was your project could be scam. On ICOHolder and ICOBench you are using real pictures and also show your LinkedIn accounts.
So I'm wondering why it's different on your website? Can you please explain it here to avoid any misunderstanding: Minter - just a normal Shitcoin or a Scamcoin?
And please avoid automated translations in local boards, it's against the rules. If you need a quality translation, do a bounty or ask in Services for real translations.

bitjudge

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:37:43 PM

Hello!

I was surprised why you are using cartoons as profile pictures on your website and my first thought was your project could be scam. On ICOHolder and ICOBench you are using real pictures and also show your LinkedIn accounts.
So I'm wondering why it's different on your website? Can you please explain it here to avoid any misunderstanding: Minter - just a normal Shitcoin or a Scamcoin?
And please avoid automated translations in local boards, it's against the rules. If you need a quality translation, do a bounty or ask in Services for real translations.

You are third person who asks this question about cartoons pictures without looking at just a few posts above.

You will find above a link to Linkedin with real profiles of the entire Minter team.
Crytonex

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:59:05 PM

this coin looks like a joke??? no real face to this project
Onuohakk

Activity: 364
Merit: 22

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:57:57 AM

There's no discussion thread on telegram, whereby someone can lay complains or ask questions about your bounty project. Should we be only be mute without contributing or having any suggestion

bogdyak

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2019, 07:58:59 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:34:55 AM by mprep

this coin looks like a joke??? no real face to this project

lol, why?
Check website, telegram groups with thouthands real ppl, hundreds of business already built on top of this blockchain

I have been watching Minter project for a long time, but only recently I decided to study in detail all the features of this platform.
This is very interesting and promising, but it is clear to the naked eye that the project is only on the way to its formation, probably will not be more than one year, when Minter will work in full force...I hope Smiley

The first thing that caught my view was that when you create Custom Coin, it have collateral from the very beginning.
Hence to that it have value and tradable right away.

Compare that with ERC20 tokens on Ether or on TRON, which have no value.

Second thing when you do airdrop of your Dapp ERC20 token your user still can't use it because they need to put some Ethers on wallet to pay gas fee.

In minter you can make airdrop of your custom coin and user can pay fee with your custom coin also, because it already have value.

For me looks like Eugene and Daniil researched most common problems of top public blockchain, solved them and created Minter.
bitjudge

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:38:30 AM

There's no discussion thread on telegram, whereby someone can lay complains or ask questions about your bounty project. Should we be only be mute without contributing or having any suggestion

Try asking about it in the bounty thread.
Maybe they just forgot to talk about it or create a telegram support chat.
Anonylz

Activity: 1442
Merit: 508

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 12:58:27 PM

I can see the bip coin on coingecko and price but when I go to exchange info there are none available,  am I missing  something about where it is listed or it's not listed yet?
Between  I just join the main telegram group but I was automatically restricted till 7th September,  is that the normal procedure?

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
manok arab

Activity: 588
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 02:48:59 PM

No, this project will never carry out such procedures as IEO or ICO. This is also his strength. You decide whether you trust your money and investment expectations. Just buy coins for the amount that you are not afraid to lose, and delegate its. You will see how you become richer every minute!
The most important thing is that dozens of other projects already exist and develop inside Minter ecosystem, the number of participants and services that use the native coin (BIP) and tokens (custom coins) is constantly growing.
You can pass by or become participants in something truly serious and promising! It is up to you to decide.
yes I just anticipate myself not to be trapped. I just want to know. why don't they put up their original photos and give their profile details. What you say is not a fraud right?

bitjudge

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 06:12:40 PM

I can see the bip coin on coingecko and price but when I go to exchange info there are none available,  am I missing  something about where it is listed or it's not listed yet?
BIP is not present on CMC or Coingecko.

Between  I just join the main telegram group but I was automatically restricted till 7th September,  is that the normal procedure?
Please ask chat admins about this.

yes I just anticipate myself not to be trapped. I just want to know. why don't they put up their original photos and give their profile details. What you say is not a fraud right?
I added a link to Linkedin with the team into the startpost.

Maybe they forgot to create a bounty telegram group for discussion about the problems, One more thing I want to ask whether they are running any IEO in any of the exchanges because I don't see any details about the IEO or ICO?
Minter did not make a ICO/IEO. With high probability this will not happen, because the mainnet is already working.
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:26:52 PM

What kind of fraud can we talk about?The project is already working and is developing well for several months.The team does not hide their faces and there is an interview on YouTube.

Krislaw

Activity: 812
Merit: 353

24kCasino- 200% Welcome Bonus

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 03:28:23 AM

Minter did not make a ICO/IEO. With high probability this will not happen, because the mainnet is already working.
So, When mainnet already for people mean IEO and ICO will happen next?
What plan next continue make aplication for android or ios? some of web wallet aplication?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█▀▀  ███▄███  ▀▀█▄
▄███▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄███▄
▄█▀███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▀█▄
▄█████ █████████████ █████▄
█▀▀██ ██▄▄▀██▀ █ █ ██ ██▀▀█
█   █ ███▀▄█ █ █  ███ █   █
█▄▄██ ██ ▀▀█▄▄ █ █ ██ ██▄▄█
▀█████ █████████████ █████▀

▀█▄███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▄█▀
▀███▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀███▀

▀█▄▄  ███▀███  ▄▄█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
              ▄  ▀ ▄█▄█▄ ▀
                ▀   █   █ ▀
    ▄▀▄      ▄█▄  ▀ █▀▀▀▀▄
    █  █   ▄█████▄  █    █
 ▄▄ ▀▄  █▄██████▀  ▀█▀█▀▀ 
█  ▀▀███▀█████▀           ▀
▀█▄▄▄█▀   ▀█▀▄█▀▀▀▀████████
    ▄██▄   ▄███    ████████
  ▄█████▀▄█████    ████████

▄█████▀▄███████    ████████
 ▀██▀  ████████    ████████

████████    ████████
       ████████▄▄▄▄████████
▄██████████████████████▄
██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀██
██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████████████ ▄███▄
███████████████████ ▀███▀

████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▀███████████████████████▀
miningguru

Activity: 938
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:41:07 AM

Maybe they forgot to create a bounty telegram group for discussion about the problems, One more thing I want to ask whether they are running any IEO in any of the exchanges because I don't see any details about the IEO or ICO?

So where can people trade this coin in the market, then how will you distribute the coins to the bounty people. If the coin is not tradeable then what is the use of BIP coin? How did you develop the project without any money raised through crowd sales?

herurist

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

Credits - Blockhain Platform for DApps & Services

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 07:46:13 AM

So where can people trade this coin in the market, then how will you distribute the coins to the bounty people. If the coin is not tradeable then what is the use of BIP coin? How did you develop the project without any money raised through crowd sales?

I have seen occasionally in the community that there is a BIP token container for anyone who wants to sell it, maybe after mainnet is finished there is an open market.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████▀  ▀▀███▄
▄██████████  ▐▀  █████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████████
███████▀   ▄   ▄   ████████
▐██████▌   ██  ▐██▄▄████████▌
▐██████   ▐██  ▐████████████▌
▐██████▌  ▐██  ▐████████████▌
███████▄  ▀█  ▐█▀▀ ▐███████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄▄████████
▀█████  ▄▌  ██████████▀
▀███▄   ▄█████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀

.Credits.
      ██  ████████████████████

████████████████  ██    ██

██
  ██████████████████

██████████  ██        ████

██     ██
  ███████████████

████████████████████    ██

██
  ████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████▀████████████▀███████
██████▌   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▐██████
██████▌              ▐██████
██████                ▀█████
█████▌                 █████
█████▌                ▐█████
██████▄              ▄██████
████▄▀███▄▄▄    ▄▄▄█████████
██████ ▀▀▀▀      ███████████
███████▄▄▄▄      ███████████
███████████      ███████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ▐█████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

.Buy $CS.
      ██  ████████████████████

████████████████  ██    ██

██
  ██████████████████

██████████  ██        ████

██     ██
  ███████████████

████████████████████    ██

██
  ████████████████████
kuznyaorg

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 08:00:11 AM

What plan next continue make aplication for android or ios? some of web wallet aplication?

Mainnet is already operational. Minter have operational wallet for Andriod, don't know about iOS. Next step is developing and supporting of projects based on Minter blockchain, that will use their own coins. They are already appearing.
bitjudge

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 08:45:58 AM

There are about a dozen exchangers inside the Minter network (firstly, this is the official exchanger Mbank) and an OTC market where you can exchange BIP for bitcoin, ether and fiat currencies now. Yes, it works now.

Why is it necessary for a BIP to be listed on certain exchanges if it is bought and sold quickly and without problems?
prehisto

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:02:19 PM

There are about a dozen exchangers inside the Minter network (firstly, this is the official exchanger Mbank) and an OTC market where you can exchange BIP for bitcoin, ether and fiat currencies now. Yes, it works now.

Why is it necessary for a BIP to be listed on certain exchanges if it is bought and sold quickly and without problems?

You gave few examples for markets where to trade BIP , bit there is very little transparency with them. In regular exchange one can see buy and sell orders and executed trades, in this case there is not such option.

And what the hell is going on with their telegrams, no english chat and russian one automatically banned me from writing as soon as I joined.

bitjudge

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 09:13:45 PM

You gave few examples for markets where to trade BIP , bit there is very little transparency with them. In regular exchange one can see buy and sell orders and executed trades, in this case there is not such option.

I know at least two independent projects in Minter, which promise to launch soon exchanges with a standard interface, where the history of transactions will be visible (as expected). I won’t talk about them yet, because there were no official announcements.

As for other exchangers, here is a more complete list:

Official exchanger Mbank: https://bip.dev/

Independent exchanges:
https://monsternode.net/wallet/?exchange
https://exchange.pro-blockchain.biz/
https://bipstore.ru/?language_id=2
https://t.me/BIP_Banker_bot

OTCs:
https://t.me/LocalMinter
https://t.me/local_minter

And what the hell is going on with their telegrams, no english chat and russian one automatically banned me from writing as soon as I joined.

Well, I can only guess about the reasons for this. Try writing a chat admin, please.
TimeTeller

Activity: 1218
Merit: 519

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 10:04:14 PM

The first thing that caught my view was that when you create Custom Coin, it have collateral from the very beginning.

Second thing when you do airdrop of your Dapp ERC20 token your user still can't use it because they need to put some Ethers on wallet to pay gas fee.

In minter you can make airdrop of your custom coin and user can pay fee with your custom coin also, because it already have value.

For me looks like Eugene and Daniil researched most common problems of top public blockchain, solved them and created Minter.

If there is collateral in creating the custom coin but the creation of coin is an easy peasy task, would the possibility of turning it out as crap coin would be low or the same?
Or there is really no guarantee in this crypto business regarding the outcome of the projects because it depends on the team working behind it?
Would this platform help minimize or lessen at least those scammy projects to proliferate in this business?

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
bitjudge

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 03:35:17 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:35:47 AM by mprep

If there is collateral in creating the custom coin but the creation of coin is an easy peasy task, would the possibility of turning it out as crap coin would be low or the same?
Or there is really no guarantee in this crypto business regarding the outcome of the projects because it depends on the team working behind it?
Would this platform help minimize or lessen at least those scammy projects to proliferate in this business?

I think that on any blockchain someone can issue a scam coin. And the investor should always analyze the project and the team that issued the coin.

However, the good news is that Minter really made a decision that would help mark fraudulent addresses on the network. Here's how it will work:

We created the SCAM coin. In the upcoming week, we will distribute it among top validators who will then be able to mark malicious addresses at their own discretion. The addresses of validators themselves will not possess the mark (a lifetime whitelist); they will just act as storage for the coin. Over time, the top 100 delegators will also receive #SCAM to be further transferred to the actors engaged in wrongdoing.

The coin does not have any value, and votes flow only in two directions: Team address -> Validator/Delegator -> Scammer. This means that any address that will get SCAM from validators and top delegators will be automatically added to the blacklist to be shared with all Liquidity Providers.

SCAM can be sent in any amount, and its weight depends exclusively on the share of the validator or stake of the delegator. Meaning if someone flags your address but their stake is insignificant, the trust to such a reaction will be close to zero. And vice versa: 0.01 SCAM from the BTCSecure-level validator can put operations of a particular address to an end.

We want to stress the fact that the network itself does not limit the actions of the addresses. What it does, though, is highly recommend that the community does not cooperate with a given actor.

Those who thought we had the Wild West here have certainly set their time machine for a wrong period.

If you remember, we initially had an idea to label illicit addresses with KARMA, but we eventually decided to introduce a specific coin for straightforward scams. With it, no one will make a mistake spotting such an account.

Source: https://t.me/MinterTeam/152

Initial Minter Offering

Many of us have felt FOMO, or “fear of missing out,” after the launch of a new coin. Sometimes, what a new asset brings is not positive emotions but rather a disappointment: whales stock up while speculators dump in their pursuit of quick money.

Organized by validators—the acknowledged pillars of our community—IMOs will solve a problem for all of those people who would like to take part in the start of a new project in a quick and safe way.

IMOs will have three stages:
1. A project releases the documentation and reveals all details;
2. A validator publishes terms of participation and the address to which prospective users of the project will send their coins. Fundraising begins;
3. A validator issues a coin, later distributing it among all participants—including founders. Next step: trades are executed as usual, through the simple conversion via Wallet.

Validators can also act as a trusted third party, i.e., hold the founders’ coins until the latter have fulfilled some specific terms of participation.

In the first-ever IMO, the CAT validator (supported by Minter One) plans to launch its own coin under the ticker symbol CAT. Announcements will follow in the coming days.

If projects such as TIME and ZERO were to lead their own IMOs, more users would gain access to the coins on favorable terms. Besides, the scam issue is also almost resolved as validators would never risk their reputation.

By the way, CAT will be the first validator to operate in both Minter and Telegram Open Network.
Kaskad

View Profile
September 11, 2019, 09:08:04 PM

Don't buy BIPMEX network coin, they all scamers and soon be marked as SCAM. Use the scoring bot before making a purchase.

About contest:

Contest has ended. All referrals will be checked during September. Wait for announcement at @MinterTeam.

If you can’t find yourself at spreadsheet:

1) you use weak computer that can’t read 300k lines of text
2) you unsubscribed from channels or restarted bot
3) you have lots of suspicious referrals, you will be checked again

Spreadsheet of participants:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ia1yTDLb0FCVfizzVmctSX68dKx1qMChut1FAWR2FHo/edit#gid=918992803

Or check here: @minterpolbot

Attention: don’t spam and send your wallet or you will be blocked.

bitjudge

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 03:33:29 PM

Why did MBank introduce the 100,000 BIP limit and price corridor?

1. We support the development of all Liquidity Providers, and in order to not steal all attention from them, we limited the minimum sell order volume to 100,000 BIP. At the same time, custom coins have no limitations. MBank’s main goal is to become a guarantor specifically for project sales and not to control the market in general. This decision has led to substantial volume growth for all players, the information they share with us regularly.
2. The price corridor is part of testing price voting. In this version, participants vote with their own funds, meaning the process is not hypothetical but is backed by real orders.

Please note that the primary vector of MBank is to implement several user-friendly features: with no fees, limits, or a price higher than the indicative one. And many others.

Some people may not like such constraints, but that is the reason we have decentralization here—one can always buy or sell coins at Monster or BIP Banker. Besides, a few major LPs are coming, including those working with fiat currencies.

From our observations, we derived one conclusion: such an approach has caused
a. the rate to stabilize as everyone has a choice among tens of venues,
b. the volumes in USD to increase in comparison with July.
It is that very development targeting a mass audience and not catering to particular investors’ needs.
Kaskad

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:42:49 PM

Remind u folks Minter started a bounty campaign and u can participate if u Jr. Member or above.
The bounty campaign will last 6 weeks, start on September 2, 2019 and end on October 14, 2019.

All rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181035.0

pantek talacuik

Activity: 603

View Profile
September 13, 2019, 12:36:00 PM

Remind u folks Minter started a bounty campaign and u can participate if u Jr. Member or above.
The bounty campaign will last 6 weeks, start on September 2, 2019 and end on October 14, 2019.

All rules: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5181035.0

It's very helpful if the team provides this information for now and for the prize hunters who want this project. I see this project being discussed by many people in this forum.

saiful

Activity: 406

https://imgur.com/ksuK7eY

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 12:10:11 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2019, 12:36:33 PM by saiful

admin, I beg for the instructions, because I'm still a beginner to follow the contents of this signature, so I need instructions from the admin or friends who already understand the signature.
in Minter bounty rules, a maximum of 4 posts per day, what if I do not reach 4 posts per day whether it still counts and what if in a week the number of posts does not reach 15 constructive posts on the forum a week, whether it still counts.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

iphone5s

Activity: 644

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 12:53:32 PM

admin, I beg for the instructions, because I'm still a beginner to follow the contents of this signature, so I need instructions from the admin or friends who already understand the signature.
in Minter bounty rules, a maximum of 4 posts per day, what if I do not reach 4 posts per day whether it still counts and what if in a week the number of posts does not reach 15 constructive posts on the forum a week, whether it still counts.  Smiley Smiley Smiley

It looks like your question was not raised here because this is not a bounty thread but you should join the bounty telegram group of this project to find out more clearly or make this post in the bounty thread.

bitjudge

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:00:00 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2019, 02:39:22 AM by mprep

Minter USA Roadmap Preview

TL;DR BIP will be listed after SEC’s approval; we’re working to get one.

What’s up, everyone? Below is a short summary of our upcoming U.S. expansion:
 • MDF will be responsible for promoting projects in the U.S. The project teams qualifying for the MDF support will enter into multilateral agreements with MDF;
 • The best projects will undergo due diligence conducted by our legal team to obtain a special status;
 • MDF is also preparing for BIP to be adopted by U.S. exchanges;
 • During the preparation of BIP listing, no steps will be made towards increasing trading volumes and activity. All relevant developments—such as MBank and payment processing for the projects—will be conducted in the E.U.;
 • The development and maintenance of the blockchain core will be performed by Grom, a U.S. organization led by Mr. Daniil Lashin;
 • We are mounting the most serious efforts to approach the SEC with our project.

Now, more details:
The full version of our U.S. roadmap is still in progress, getting reviewed by our legal team. But we can already share the main points:
 • As part of the Minter Development Foundation activity, a master agreement is being drafted for all parties in the Minter network that will be entered into by everyone who
a. is willing to get support with creating and promoting their project in the U.S.,
b. is ready to follow specific rules and take specific responsibilities. There will be three categories of participants to the agreement: developers, liquidity providers, and users. This approach highlights those who are ready for transparent cooperation in the legal field. We assume that it is these projects that will be the first to gain most popularity within the Minter network.
 • After being carefully analyzed from a legal perspective, the best projects will be awarded substantial marketing support from MDF amounting to hundreds of thousands of U.S. dollars. We kindly remind you that MDF itself abides by all relevant U.S. cryptocurrency regulations and hence has been allowed to open accounts on U.S. exchanges and in U.S. banks. The organization has also already made several successful conversion operations.
 • Development of the blockchain core will be led by a new U.S.-based entity called Grom, with Mr. Daniil Lashin appointed as its head. Grom will focus exclusively on issues directly related to the blockchain, associated services, and integrations with other systems.
 • Development of trading and payment processing tools will stay within the E.U., where Minter has been granted all necessary licenses & permits or where there is a lack of a corresponding regulatory framework. Products such as MBank will not be released until all final permissions from regulators have been obtained.
 • MDF is engaged in listing BIP on cryptocurrency exchanges. At the moment, the priority is given to the U.S. institutions.
 • We are not yet ready to reveal our plan regarding communication with the SEC, but please note that up until that moment, we will make no steps towards increasing BIP trading volumes and general trading activity. The popularization of the projects will be our primary objective.
 • At MDF, Mr. Eugene Gordeev will continue his research on the concept of the Internet of Money and achievement of economic equality.

Want to know about all the important things that happen in Ⓜ️ Minter?

There's a solution.
Minterscan has a weekly news digest for you to review events you might have missed.
Only facts and verified data. Only the most important news of the projects.

Appreciate your time?
Become a Minterscan channel subscriber.
Fesatmas

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:43:48 AM

I will help answer here,

If you post 4 per day it will count all
If you have more than 5/6 posts, 4 posts will be counted
If you post 3 per day, the count is 3.
If you do not meet 15 post constructive requirements in a week it will not be counted.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:09:00 AM

You have given very well explained, but one thing I want to clear because we might see the transparency of the coin because who is buying and who is selling we don't know. If we place at the higher value how long it is going to we don't know how the orders will be executed.
TopTort777

Activity: 728
Merit: 45

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:01:01 AM

Independent exchanges:

I've visited all the 4 exchange options and haven't found any information about the fees.
Anyone knows them?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitjudge

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:14:43 PM

Independent exchanges:

I've visited all the 4 exchange options and haven't found any information about the fees.
Anyone knows them?

As for the Monsternode exchange, the fees are published inside the account, you can see it after registration.
I think it is exactly the same on other exchanges. If the exchange does not provide for registration, then fees are likely to be included in the exchange rate.
If you do not find the fees, then you can write to the support service of each exchange.
befriendmywater

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:28:42 PM

Minter is very cool project

all transactions can be viewed through the explorer

https://minterscan.net
wow, I was really impressed with the Minter project. They have really attracted a large community and the deals take place every few seconds!
Minter has been really successful in marketing, in the future, there will certainly be many businesses that want to partner with Minter to expand their market share! Minter is really a very promising business in the future!

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 06:06:10 PM

Independent exchanges:

Anyone knows them?

Why official exchange doesn't show order book?
Fesatmas

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 02:21:04 AM

Independent exchanges:

Anyone knows them?

As for the Monsternode exchange, the fees are published inside the account, you can see it after registration.
I think it is exactly the same on other exchanges. If the exchange does not provide for registration, then fees are likely to be included in the exchange rate.
If you do not find the fees, then you can write to the support service of each exchange.

Actually, I'm still confused about how to exchange BIP coins to ETH or BTC, but there are also choices for other countries' currencies, whether it works all.?

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

EvRo74

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 04:07:15 AM

I already wrote here that the Minter team does not plan any procedures, like IEO, STO or ICO. They are not going to manipulate the BIP price.

All applications were ready to start the mainnet. Where else have you seen the project that the wallet for iOS prepared for you before the launch of their mainnet?!  Shocked
I myself use, along with the console wallet, an iPhone wallet. It is insanely convenient! Roll Eyes

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:53:52 AM

Your App on App Store seems to be just a wallet for cryptocurrencies, is there more that could be done on your IOS App? I’m pleased with the future you plan to create on minter platform. It would be awesome as well as if you focus on developing each feature before another. And using a roadmap to keep track of your work done would be admirable. Wishing you success in changing the world.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
EvRo74

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2019, 05:23:07 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2019, 05:38:40 AM by EvRo74

Your App on App Store seems to be just a wallet for cryptocurrencies, is there more that could be done on your IOS App? I’m pleased with the future you plan to create on minter platform. It would be awesome as well as if you focus on developing each feature before another. And using a roadmap to keep track of your work done would be admirable. Wishing you success in changing the world.

This is a full-fledged mobile client. It allows you now, using just your iPhone, to perform such actions:
- receive and send payments anywhere in the world in a couple of clicks and seconds
- delegate your BIPs or Minter network tokens to your chosen validator to receive passive income
- instantly exchange any Minter network tokens for BIP, back and between each other

Further, the wallet’s functionality will expand due to such functions as the creation and sending of checks, direct conversion of coins and tokens into other cryptocurrencies, and fiat money.

Also pay your attention to this serious news from the team:

Minter Roadmap USA

Minter's team shared plans for development in the United States. The most important things to know:

▪ Minter Development Foundation (hereinafter - MDF) will be responsible for the promotion of Minter-based projects in the USA
▪ The best projects will be offered agreements with MDF with the support of lawyers + marketing support for large amounts in US dollars
▪ Development and support of the blockchain core will be carried out by the American company Grom, headed by Daniil Lashin
▪ The team makes great efforts to comply with all SEC rules
▪ MDF is working to list BIPs on exchanges. There will be no manipulations with the course / trading volume from the team
▪ Evgeny Gordeev will continue his work on the concept of the Internet of money

quality.crypto

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 12:55:29 PM

Independent exchanges:

Anyone knows them?

Actually, I'm still confused about how to exchange BIP coins to ETH or BTC, but there are also choices for other countries' currencies, whether it works all.?

Already they have given some specification for exchanging the BIP coin, based on the order placed by you, according to that they send the concerned Bitcoin into your wallet which is equivalent. I hope 1 BIP value around 10 cents in the market.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
saiful

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2019, 07:13:51 AM

http://prntscr.com/p8k3ki
Speed
Too fast to be true. And it is, thanks to the unique Tendermint engine atop the DPoS consensus algorithm. Minter is able to process up to 10,000 transactions per block every five seconds, and that is not the limit! Forget about delays or waiting for another confirmation. You press the button, and your transaction is sent.

saiful

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 02:21:01 PM

http://prntscr.com/p8k3ki
Speed
Too fast to be true. And it is, thanks to the unique Tendermint engine atop the DPoS consensus algorithm. Minter is able to process up to 10,000 transactions per block every five seconds, and that is not the limit! Forget about delays or waiting for another confirmation. You press the button, and your transaction is sent.

Coin Issuance
Money is a tool for exchanging value. Today, the value is produced by many people and companies, for example, popular Internet shops and services, new YouTubers or Instagramers, mobile games, or communities of people. They all need their own money on their own terms.

Exchangeability
All coins can be exchanged both within and outside the network. There is little sense in creating a currency that cannot be used to pay for goods and services around the world. That is why enabling you to exchange any coin for Bitcoin, Ether, and even USD whenever you want is one of Minter’s primary features. Why not use miles you got for riding the taxi to pay for flight tickets?

http://prntscr.com/p8s6sd

Transaction Fees
Transaction fees are so low that they don’t even bother anyone. Just to remind you, they do not exceed $0.01, regardless of the volume of an exchange or transfer operation.

That is all because we have a high network throughput, thousands of transactions per second, meaning validators can make good money even with commission fees set so low.
http://prntscr.com/p93gm1

U

Activity: 437
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:31:20 AM

Just realized that there is ICO for minter,is it still going on?
seems the bot not work any more.

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
milandres0207

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:37:41 AM

seems the bot did not work anymore.

The spreadsheet can't open the access too, I'm not sure if the signature campaign is finish
or not. But I noticed that post required weekly has been reduced too from 15 it went down to
10 posts a week.

U

Activity: 437
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:04:27 AM

The spreadsheet can't open the access too, I'm not sure if the signature campaign is finish
or not. But I noticed that post required weekly has been reduced too from 15 it went down to
10 posts a week.
I mean ICO token sales,not the signature promotion.

Bitcoin Ethereum TERA
eXtremal

Activity: 1246
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:49:19 PM

10 posts a week.
Yes it has been updated to 10 clearly announced on the bounty board that it will end on 7 October in my opinion it is absolute information too out of the loop it is not good to discuss the bounty program

▄▄█████████▄▄

▄█████████████████▀

█████████████████▀

████████████████▀

████████████ █▄

▐██████████ ███ ██▄

▐████████ ███ ███ ██

██████ ███ ███ █████

▀██ ███ ███ ███████

█▀█ █▀█ ████████▌

▄███▄███▄██████████

▄██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▀

▀▀████████████▀▀
StepChain 

A Responsible Fitness App
                  ▄▄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      ████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▄███████▄    ▄█

▬▬▬   ▄███████████▄ ▄█

██▀   █████▀▀██▀

▬▬▬  █     █████

▬▬▬▬   █     █████

▬▬▬  ██    ███████▄▄

▬▬▬       ███████████▄

█████  ▀▀█████

▄████▀      ███

▄▄▄███▀▀        ██▌

██▀▀▀▀▀            █▌

█                 ████▄

..Get Healthier.......Instant Rewards.......Redeem Your Rewards..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬

WALK AND EARN STEP COINS █ █▐▐

.WHITEPAPER..

..STEPCHAIN..

▄▄████████▄▄

▄████████████████▄

▄████████████████████▄

███████████████▀▀  █████

████████ ▄███▄   ███████

████████████████▄▄██████

▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀

▀▀████████▀▀

EvRo74

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 08:15:46 PM

10 posts a week.

I already answered above that the team does not conduct and will not conduct any ICO (STO, TGE, IEO etc.). You should also learn that the BIP is not a token, it is a coin that has its own blockchain.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 525

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:51:57 PM

10 posts a week.

I already answered above that the team does not conduct and will not conduct any ICO (STO, TGE, IEO etc.). You should also learn that the BIP is not a token, it is a coin that has its own blockchain.
say I see that the beep has its own blockchain and the beep currently has a price and has several exchanges, hopefully the beep coins can grow in the market and can follow in the footsteps of a long-successful coin

EvRo74

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 10:50:50 PM

10 posts a week.

say I see that the beep has its own blockchain and the beep currently has a price and has several exchanges, hopefully the beep coins can grow in the market and can follow in the footsteps of a long-successful coin

Not beep, just BIP!

It’s right to invest in this coin right now, my opinion is that while it’s cheap! I do not urge anyone to repeat my decisions, but I see great potential here!

pantek talacuik

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:04:38 PM

10 posts a week.

Not beep, just BIP!

It’s right to invest in this coin right now, my opinion is that while it’s cheap! I do not urge anyone to repeat my decisions, but I see great potential here!

If the coin continues to grow even though the initial price has decreased it seems like a normal thing until the price will come back up slowly later.

Ibountist

Activity: 431
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 09:27:34 AM

I see great interest in your project , many forum participants wear your signature .  The project looks very good .
pantek talacuik

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 02:45:38 PM

I see great interest in your project , many forum participants wear your signature .  The project looks very good .

Bounty presses are very many, up to 400 participants joined their project. But I don't see the latest developments in the project that have caught this person's attention.

watergold

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:09:44 AM

does anyone know why ETH in BIP wallet uses wallet with the first letter mx not 0x? can it be swapped later or is the ETH coin specifically for the user of the minter?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
coingrowth

Activity: 462
Merit: 21

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 12:33:43 PM

Bounty presses are very many, up to 400 participants joined their project. But I don't see the latest developments in the project that have caught this person's attention.

We need not worry about the project because this is one of the oldest project, that's why many participants are showing interest in this campaign. Developments will follow them, we need not worry because potential projects will always take their own time to develop the project.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
lobat999

Activity: 994
Merit: 301

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:12:55 PM

Minter Roadmap USA

Minter's team shared plans for development in the United States. The most important things to know:

▪ Minter Development Foundation (hereinafter - MDF) will be responsible for the promotion of Minter-based projects in the USA
▪ The best projects will be offered agreements with MDF with the support of lawyers + marketing support for large amounts in US dollars
▪ Development and support of the blockchain core will be carried out by the American company Grom, headed by Daniil Lashin
The team makes great efforts to comply with all SEC rules
▪ MDF is working to list BIPs on exchanges. There will be no manipulations with the course / trading volume from the team
▪ Evgeny Gordeev will continue his work on the concept of the Internet of money

This is rather interesting since I was curious on what will be the rating of BIP (Minter) by the CRC - Crypto Rating Council?  I hope it will not be categorized as a security which in effect could spell challenges in listing with bigger exchanges especially those that are registered in the U.S. and will not attract more investors to the project for fear of possible regulatory violations under SEC rules. Moreover, I understand that any form of security will be regulated by the SEC according to its rules and regulations. I also hope the team could shed more light about this matter and share their opinion to the community.

Link: https://www.cryptoratingcouncil.com/asset-ratings
eXtremal

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:28:59 AM

We need not worry about the project because this is one of the oldest project, that's why many participants are showing interest in this campaign. Developments will follow them, we need not worry because potential projects will always take their own time to develop the project.
All of them need a process and time to continue developing in the project of death, of course I will not worry and we already know that this project has been running for a long time now, and they are again promoting the project of death again in order to get even more attention, I will stay here to give support

▄▄█████████▄▄

▄█████████████████▀

█████████████████▀

████████████████▀

████████████ █▄

▐██████████ ███ ██▄

▐████████ ███ ███ ██

██████ ███ ███ █████

▀██ ███ ███ ███████

█▀█ █▀█ ████████▌

▄███▄███▄██████████

▄██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▀

▀▀████████████▀▀
StepChain 

A Responsible Fitness App
                  ▄▄

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      ████

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▄███████▄    ▄█

▬▬▬   ▄███████████▄ ▄█

██▀   █████▀▀██▀

▬▬▬  █     █████

▬▬▬▬   █     █████

▬▬▬  ██    ███████▄▄

▬▬▬       ███████████▄

█████  ▀▀█████

▄████▀      ███

▄▄▄███▀▀        ██▌

██▀▀▀▀▀            █▌

█                 ████▄

..Get Healthier.......Instant Rewards.......Redeem Your Rewards..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬

WALK AND EARN STEP COINS █ █▐▐

.WHITEPAPER..

..STEPCHAIN..

▄▄████████▄▄

▄████████████████▄

▄████████████████████▄

███████████████▀▀  █████

████████ ▄███▄   ███████

████████████████▄▄██████

▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀

▀▀████████▀▀

pantek talacuik

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:48:28 PM

I hope your words do happen with a long journey that they will take to make this project a success because I don't see updates on this thread. Not so many people asked about this project even though there were so many bounty participants.

eXtremal

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 07:57:32 AM

I hope your words do happen with a long journey that they will take to make this project a success because I don't see updates on this thread. Not so many people asked about this project even though there were so many bounty participants.
We just monitor myself, I do not doubt the minter project, this project is not alone there are many people who continue to support the minter project, we see if only I believe the minter project mission missions will proceed slowly