Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Minter. The Internet of Money  (Read 6170 times)
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 08:34:11 PM

In your medium article (link) you mention early access campaign is up to end of October with airdrops during October. If you go to the minter early access page (link) it has a message that the early access campaign is over. Has the campaign ended early?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:37:22 PM

I see great interest in your project , many forum participants wear your signature .  The project looks very good .

Bounty presses are very many, up to 400 participants joined their project. But I don't see the latest developments in the project that have caught this person's attention.

We need not worry about the project because this is one of the oldest project, that's why many participants are showing interest in this campaign. Developments will follow them, we need not worry because potential projects will always take their own time to develop the project.

I hope your words do happen with a long journey that they will take to make this project a success because I don't see updates on this thread. Not so many people asked about this project even though there were so many bounty participants.

And guess what, TON and LIBRA's future is still hazy at the moment? They need to change their title thread. Both projects are still in their trying stage.

I see great interest in your project , many forum participants wear your signature .  The project looks very good .

Bounty presses are very many, up to 400 participants joined their project. But I don't see the latest developments in the project that have caught this person's attention.

Recently the bounty has been concluded and already they have distributed the tokens to bounty people. Yes, this project impressed many bounty people to participate in the bounty campaign and the only problem after getting the payment where should we sell the BIP coins?

That is the usual struggle of most bounty hunters. Even if they do have received their respective shares, there is not even one market to sell it off. And you have to wait for god how long? And most of the time once they are listed, you already forgot that you have that coin up until it has no more value.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 10:53:08 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2019, 11:10:07 PM by lobat999

To design the Internet of Money, we need to automate exchange operations with other blockchains. For that, we will implement atomic swaps for external networks to be able to put up their native coins for sale at the official price. A particular group of Minter users will have the opportunity to agree with the terms, press the “Convert” button, and not worry about anything else.

Let us break it down once again:
– A sidechain is integrated for atomic swaps,
– accepts the official price,
– and puts up the volume for exchange;
– A user of Minter buys it with BIP.

These are all fantastic and exciting developments in the Minter Network and I was wondering if there will be some kind of a mini roadmap or a progress report associated with these goals? Needless to say, I am more interested with the implementation of the Official price and atomic swaps and would be excited to see a working project with autonomy and that is why I'm considering to acquire some BIP tokens and delegate it to the network and see what good it has to offer me.  Smiley
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 05:08:44 AM

To design the Internet of Money, we need to automate exchange operations with other blockchains. For that, we will implement atomic swaps for external networks to be able to put up their native coins for sale at the official price. A particular group of Minter users will have the opportunity to agree with the terms, press the “Convert” button, and not worry about anything else.

These are all fantastic and exciting developments in the Minter Network and I was wondering if there will be some kind of a mini roadmap or a progress report associated with these goals? Needless to say, I am more interested with the implementation of the Official price and atomic swaps and would be excited to see a working project with autonomy and that is why I'm considering to acquire some BIP tokens and delegate it to the network and see what good it has to offer me.  Smiley

Is there any specialized group for Minter because it will help us to get answers to our question. I think nobody here from the team to answer the questions raised by the community, till now, they didn't provide any roadmap for their developments?

lobat999

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 06:30:45 AM

Is there any specialized group for Minter because it will help us to get answers to our question. I think nobody here from the team to answer the questions raised by the community, till now, they didn't provide any roadmap for their developments?

I don't like to sound very demanding but  a community manager would be very ideal in dealing with inquiries from the community and I hope the Minter team would be glad to have one dedicated on this ANN thread like maybe the OP, which could provide us regular updates of the project.

But as of the moment, we should just heed to other communications channels of the  project like Telegram, etc., to provide us fresh news and updates because I understand the team might be too busy on the project's development right now.
alankasman

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:24:26 AM

One of the 2-3 interesting projects on the market.
yes it is true what the minter team will do next because I see that they have given prizes to campaign participants
is there already a minter / eth or bitcoin exchange?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bitlborg

Activity: 308
Merit: 34

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:16:06 PM

It is a great way to earn money on Minter's nodes. I put into 26$ and have about 10-15% of BIP every month, but its a pity, that the price has recently gone down Undecided
oleganpetro

Activity: 798
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 07:01:33 PM

One of the 2-3 interesting projects on the market.
yes it is true what the minter team will do next because I see that they have given prizes to campaign participants
is there already a minter / eth or bitcoin exchange?
Exchanges are open for a long time and you can change  bip/btc/usd/eth
https://minter.1001btc.com/en/
https://bip.dev/sell/
I hope that large exchanges will be soon.
lobat999

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 08:54:06 AM
Last edit: October 21, 2019, 09:14:09 AM by lobat999

It is a great way to earn money on Minter's nodes. I put into 26$ and have about 10-15% of BIP every month, but its a pity, that the price has recently gone down Undecided

Its very unfortunate but all cryptos are bleeding right now and there is nothing we can do but brace for it since we cannot dictate market prices. For the mean time, maybe it would be ideal to continue growing our coins on Minter nodes or become a delegator which is the most common strategy that BIP holders are doing right now. Smiley
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 05:28:19 AM

Hi Is there any step by step instructions how to put my BIP into minters node? I got some good amount of BIP from bounty and I think and believe into the teams dream of having one of the most used blockchain in the future together with ton and libra I hope things will go smoothly since this two projects are still in a huge debate by regulators and policy makers.    

lobat999

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 08:00:56 AM

Hi Is there any step by step instructions how to put my BIP into minters node? I got some good amount of BIP from bounty and I think and believe into the teams dream of having one of the most used blockchain in the future together with ton and libra I hope things will go smoothly since this two projects are still in a huge debate by regulators and policy makers.   

Pretty much all of the information needed to become a delegator in the Minter network can be found on their website - https://www.minter.network/#docs , https://medium.com/@MinterTeam/how-to-become-a-minter-network-delegator-d0c2ee918909 and  https://help.minter.network/categories/9-delegation

You can also visit other links and social media channels for further reference and inquiries. Also, delegating coins is pretty easy is since they got a user friendly dashboard interface. Good luck. Smiley
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 07:46:37 PM

Chief developer Minter code Mr. Lashin completely rewritten the network code, added two important pieces:
– Coins with a limited issue, so users can release some sorts of tickets: for example to the concert or something else.
- Multisig addresses, through them, the Minter will be joined with TON or another blockchains.

It will be soon available for testnet.
lobat999

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 04:51:21 AM
Last edit: October 24, 2019, 03:34:10 PM by lobat999

Chief developer Minter code Mr. Lashin completely rewritten the network code, added two important pieces:
Coins with a limited issue, so users can release some sorts of tickets: for example to the concert or something else.
- Multisig addresses, through them, the Minter will be joined with TON or another blockchains.

These are some things that I didn't expect that Minter developers will consider adding as  features to the network but I think they make sense and I feel the developers are doing a great job in making the project as holistic as possible.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 11:00:58 PM

Intergation with projects which dont exist (Ton, Libra) and no one dont know if it exist at all in future?  Grin
As for TX speed there are existed blcokchains with more TX and with less time block confirmation (for example 2s instead your 5s).
ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
October 24, 2019, 01:42:26 PM

Pretty much all of the information needed to become a delegator in the Minter network can be found on their website - https://www.minter.network/#docs , https://medium.com/@MinterTeam/how-to-become-a-minter-network-delegator-d0c2ee918909 and  https://help.minter.network/categories/9-delegation

You can also visit other links and social media channels for further reference and inquiries. Also, delegating coins is pretty easy is since they got a user friendly dashboard interface. Good luck. Smiley
Great, thank you very much for the info, I will look into it when I get home with my desktop Im planning to hodl my minter as long as possible since this project has a huge potential when discovered by more users, I can see more good news coming from this project. 

coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 07:39:18 AM

Great, thank you very much for the info, I will look into it when I get home with my desktop Im planning to hodl my minter as long as possible since this project has a huge potential when discovered by more users, I can see more good news coming from this project. 

Expecting some positive improvements from this Minter team because these people are giving some accurate update about their future activity and this will help the investor to keep on holding the coin until we see some positive movements in the market.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2019, 09:18:04 AM

Expecting some positive improvements from this Minter team because these people are giving some accurate update about their future activity and this will help the investor to keep on holding the coin until we see some positive movements in the market.
Yes, right now I don't want to sell the coins I have, I will wait for the price to rise, and I will definitely use my coins to be a quality coin unlike others who sell it at peanut prices, I hope the team will realize this.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 04:00:59 PM

Yes, right now I don't want to sell the coins I have, I will wait for the price to rise, and I will definitely use my coins to be a quality coin unlike others who sell it at peanut prices, I hope the team will realize this.

The Minter network already has projects that have a demand for the product + in any case, you can delegate coins and receive new BIP coins. I like that despite the price - the project is developing, definitely the BIP will be high in price in the future!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 06:15:56 AM

The Minter network already has projects that have a demand for the product + in any case, you can delegate coins and receive new BIP coins. I like that despite the price - the project is developing, definitely the BIP will be high in price in the future!

As long as if see developments then definitely it is very good to delegate the Minter coin because we should always aim for the long term project instead of short term. We expect the price of BIP will surely increase in the market due to potential things they are doing in the background.

YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 05:13:26 PM

As long as if see developments then definitely it is very good to delegate the Minter coin because we should always aim for the long term project instead of short term. We expect the price of BIP will surely increase in the market due to potential things they are doing in the background.

I am an early project delegate, moreover, in various nodes. Minter is a community where everyone can create their own coin for a certain development. Also, undoubtedly, I am pleased with the latest innovations in terms of choosing the issue of new coins + holding sales with an equal distribution of shares. For example, I participated in the creation of the coin Public node - Social and saw first hand how it works!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: