Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:07:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many ICOs you know launched their product and are doing well?  (Read 435 times)
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2020, 09:07:52 AM

This is the top 50 ICOs who give high return of investment for their investor https://www.coinist.io/best-ico-roi/ and these coins are still traded on several exchanges.

You can googling first before you decide to make a thread and it will be better IMO.
What does best roi have to do with the real product? The question is how many projects have launched its product and did well. For example, bat can be a good example. The created brave browser avoids advertisements and provides a profit.
luckyflop

Activity: 812
Merit: 512

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 09:14:41 AM

I participated in the AZBIT project and they really do everything that they promise and on December 31 they launched their platform. their token is successfully traded on the exchange and they constantly make new updates. the price of the token is very low but I believe in the work that they are doing and soon my investment will bring me a good result

I participated in their bounty campaign too bad they scammed their bounty hunters by adding KYC at the end of the campaign, it was stated first there will be no KYC, i think the price will drop more after the unlock of bounty tokens, better to buy more tokens before bullrun, it's good to see a project that's actually delivering their promises.
I think that is not a scam, if you want to receive their tokens, you have to go through KYC. Aand if you don't want KYC, it's your right, no one forces you to do anything. KYC in bounty is not bad and I find most of the current bounty things require you to undergo KYC before getting tokens from them. Btw I also do not appreciate this project, there are hundreds of other projects better and there are many better products than Azbit
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:26:25 AM

I participated in the AZBIT project and they really do everything that they promise and on December 31 they launched their platform. their token is successfully traded on the exchange and they constantly make new updates. the price of the token is very low but I believe in the work that they are doing and soon my investment will bring me a good result

I participated in their bounty campaign too bad they scammed their bounty hunters by adding KYC at the end of the campaign, it was stated first there will be no KYC, i think the price will drop more after the unlock of bounty tokens, better to buy more tokens before bullrun, it's good to see a project that's actually delivering their promises.
I think that is not a scam, if you want to receive their tokens, you have to go through KYC. Aand if you don't want KYC, it's your right, no one forces you to do anything. KYC in bounty is not bad and I find most of the current bounty things require you to undergo KYC before getting tokens from them. Btw I also do not appreciate this project, there are hundreds of other projects better and there are many better products than Azbit
I called it scam because they said before they will be no KYC, and by the time bounty campaign almost ended they suddenly announced KYC is required to receive the bounty tokens, do you think that's fair for the bounty hunters?, there are some people who are trying to protect their personal information online, who knows what they do with the personal data, there's a high chance they will be selling those information, look at facebook. I know there are better projects out there but atleast the project is delivering their promise, and i never said anything that their project is good.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 11:58:22 AM

Very little. The situation is further complicated by the fact that most of the projects are initially conceived as fraud and scam. of 100 projects, one will be successful, 10 will not survive and die, and 90 will be a pure scam

Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:03:57 PM

In 2019? maybe around 5% is really doing well but not last long until now, every project that came up that year is not really good for investors. a lot of us are working hard to find at least 5 good project that aiming for long term but non of them aren't succeed. but we are not losing hope, for sure this 2020 is good for alts and there will be 1 or 2 projects that will last long and make a changes.

Watch out for this SPACE!
tazmantasik

Activity: 1112
Merit: 507

Don't Get Involved

View Profile
January 03, 2020, 12:18:12 PM

In 2017-2018 ICO was still a lot of good and I witnessed a lot of projects that succeeded in launching their pride. One of them is an exchange project which is still operating well, I am very proud of the results. Because I contributed to promoting their project at the time.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄