Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:34:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] HARCOMIA - Dedicated platform for improve your communication [MN-POS] ✅  (Read 2326 times)
kappadi
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:31:13 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2019, 05:02:29 PM by kappadi

wow this will be very useful and helpful , this project hits the basic need of every starting company.
Does this have a bounty ?

No bounty is planned yet.
Please check #announcements on the Discord server: https://discord.gg/fvFbKV and stay tuned.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kappadi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:32:25 PM

your discord link is invalid kindly provide me new link

here is my invite just generated for you:
https://discord.gg/fvFbKV

kappadi
Copper Member

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:34:10 PM

Quote from: zamolsix : " DEV is not a trusty person "
Do you know the DEV personally? How do you say I should not trust him? I chat with him offten, and since today he is very trusty to me.

I invested in HARCOMIA, and talked to the CEO, the DEVS and almost the whole Team. We always took decisions together. Team and investors.
I feel very highly respected by them, and I will support this project because the idea, and the software based on it, are very promissing.

I invite you all to read the #announcements in the Discord server:
https://discord.gg/fvFbKV

Please pay Attention:
The presale will end on 17 September and the first rewards will start generating on the VAULT platform, under the strict safety rules of the Gold CRYO program. This will protect our investment for a long period, especially during the first (and most vulnerable) weeks.
 Wink
Mikeleonett

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 07:53:19 PM

https://i.imgur.com/t8t2BCU.png

WEBSITE | EXPLORER | GITHUB | DISCORD | LITEPAPER | WALLET | MASTERNODE GUIDE | CRYPTOBRIDGE

https://i.imgur.com/EcjJC2y.png

We already manage 85% of them...

“Don’t hide your brand in the shadows …”

What is Harcomia ?

Do you think that marketing is crucial to the development of a company ? We do.

At Harcomia, we noticed many projects related to cryptocurrencies were lacking visibility, with low-impact communication, and no practical tools for fast brand development.

I’m sure we all agree that a good project with no communication will not be noticed, while a poor project whose communication is constant, growing and widely heard, will succeed in attracting the masses.

The majority of recently released cryptocurrency projects, do not have a lengthy life despite their unique ideas.

They die off slowly for several reasons, with the main one being : A clear lack of communication and affirmation of the project's identity in front of its intended audience.

Effective communication helps to maintain the vision & outer presence of the project, enabling the project to break-out and shine worldwide.

Getting maximum marketing impact while spending just a little of your time; this is the goal we want to achieve for you !

Your project deserves much attention and while people are unaware of it, the truth is : they (and we) are waiting to be impressed by your new ideas and innovations !

Harcomia’s Vision

Facts :

-  74% of people use social media to help make purchasing decisions.
-  Social media users check their account an average of 17 times a day.
-  Most people are more likely to buy from brands they follow and recognize.

At same time, all over the world ...
... The best product in the world, without communication will fail.
... The lesser quality product, with good communication will succeed.

We know that manually growing Social profiles for your site is hard work. We've been there.

Sure, you can have random people follow your social profiles from countries like Nigeria, Nepal or China... that is cheap and easy to get. But...

It is in no way effective & will never bring you great results.

How about having something 100x better than our manual methods...how about we automate your Social marketing for you ?

Sound Good ? Here is the ultimate solution for you...  Harcomia

AUTOMATICALLY GET TRAFFIC FROM YOUR AUTOMATED SOCIAL PROFILES : 24/7

Harcomia offers several detailed and specific social media marketing solutions for projects related to cryptocurrencies & for any company who wants to save time and increase their communication efficiency to develop their brand.

1. We’ve developed an ideal platform, centralizing all social media. Thanks to this platform, you don’t need to search for all the related social media pages and you don’t need to publish the same news over and over in multiple places.

You can spread your idea on all your social media accounts with one click, eliminating the risk of forgetting to post on one of your many accounts .

You can also schedule them to automatically post later, and optimize your time. A scheduled offering of self-released content in advance is essential for planning and time-savings.

Harcomia offers a real timetable that can be managed from one single place !

2. Helping customers on Facebook :  Does one of your followers need your assistance ? You can trust our AI which will care for them even before you login to your account.

With our advanced programming, the premade answers feature can instantly solve 90% of user questions & issues.

These premade answers will always be updated and renewed as new issues arise and the ecosystem evolves.

3. Got Questions ? Our trusted marketing team is always available when needed. Our experts will be able to assist and advise you concerning the development and the evolution of your project.
Case studies, counseling, planning, orientation, and statistics are available.

4. Maybe are you an autocrat ? Do you prefer to do it yourself ? If so, we also offer specific and cost-effective options which will greatly benefit your marketing action plan.
A better management of your social networks and of your communication therein will quickly enhance and boost your brand’s messages.

https://i.imgur.com/8RjrsdG.png

Harcomia Coin (HCA)

https://i.imgur.com/vPvEesV.jpg

Our team has decided to take part in the cryptocurrency journey by developing a specific coin : Harcomia (HCA)

The main reason for venture, is to add fundamental value to the Harcomia system as a whole. In an extraordinary market, Harcomia must take part by integrating its own currency into the various cryptocurrency brokers.

Since we are offering a marketing service, we deem it important to have a specific community who will support our project and faithfully contribute to our structure, thanks to the masternodes, which are already used for several different coins.

HCA will blend into the cryptographic system and will enable many partnerships and community actions.

With their low rate of emission, HCA’s value will endure, to ensure the good development of our services in the blockchain sector.

We also want to use HCA for our services in the same way as other revolutionary currencies already do, in order to extend maximum possibilities to our followers !

- HARCOMIA WEBSITE -

https://i.imgur.com/ySXZqgU.png

• BOUNTY CAMPAIGN •

- RULES -

1. Payment is after one month.

2. Cheaters will be deleted.

3. The price is based on the launch price.

- DISCORD -

https://i.imgur.com/MB8kxHZ.png

- ARTICLE -

40$ / Article about Harcomia

- BTK POST -

1$

BTK SIGNATURE -

7$

- YOUTUBE -

You win : 400$ / video in Harcomia Coin (for videos more than 10min)

You win : 200$ / video in Harcomia Coin (for videos less than 10min)

- MASTERNODE BOUNTY-

!! Purchase a masternode or tell to your friends and earn 150 HCA per referral !!

HELP FOR INSTALL YOUR MASTERNODE ?
We can install & host your Masternode for free : CLICK HERE

----------------------------------------

WEBSITE | EXPLORER | GITHUB | DISCORD | LITEPAPER | WALLET | MASTERNODE GUIDE | CRYPTOBRIDGE

https://i.imgur.com/829BPvW.png

I have evidence to say that this project is a total scam, the adm are indebted to the workers of the Discord community, they have months that pay nothing as promised.  I offered my services in the project more than two months ago and the owner Willy-Harcomia has not paid me and today I wrote a message asking for my payment and they removed me from the server.  I am not the first one to spend this on HARCOMIA, this project is a total scam, I recommend not investing your money here.  Do you need proof?  Contact me to see how unprofessional the administrators of this project are
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:34:29 PM

Scammer
Pepelac

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 15, 2020, 07:59:13 PM

SCAM project !! Half a year has passed, but they did not pay for the invite bounty! You write it in Discord immediately banned. Shame on you !!
stefanoxc22

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 11:35:24 AM

I do not think what you say, the developer gives confidence in the server of discord with investors and with the work team, I invite you to come to a discord to see all the good work that echoes during development, stop make other projects look bad and worry about yourself
stepollocb

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 16, 2020, 02:49:05 PM

I have been working for CryptoBridge exchange for two years and I know very well the HCA team. I'm currently helping them as ambassador. The developers are really friendly, they take care of the community and they are working hard for the project. To be honest i dont see any reason to make fud and talking bad about this project. Who is calling them scam is just probably another random guy that is looking for easy money and speculate with altcoins.
Harcomia_Team (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 07:42:51 AM

Hello,

@Mikeleonett , @Pepelac

Hum sorry, but you totaly wrong !

1 - All payment for bounties is done since more 1 month. ask to the community on discord .. come and ask Smiley

2 - All worker, all people inside team is good pay too. come and ask to the team ...

And in december 2019, we hired 5 new peoples for increase the team inside discord, and all is happy !

So please, dont come here for troll us. we have no time for troller.

People like you, never take 1 minute and more for see all the work done by the team and admin. It's so easy to injure for free ...

Is pathetic ... People like you just looking for easy money and they dont understand the work that there is behind any project.

Harcomia is an real project, with an real use. Check all the work done, instead of injure.

Thx you.
Harcomia_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 07:45:51 AM

Also, we develope our second service : Harcomia Wallet ulti-Assets, with inside some uic feature for crypto domain ( cashback & airdrop in app )

Soon more news.
Pepelac

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 10:03:49 AM

Why should I lie and slander you, I have nothing more to do. I speak to myself as is. Discord was immediately banned from the server, as it mentioned invites. Therefore, I decided to write here so that everyone would see it.
Harcomia_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 20, 2020, 02:36:43 PM
Last edit: January 23, 2020, 10:56:22 AM by Harcomia_Team

@Pepelac
It's strange, our moderators don't banish people for no reason. If you have been banned, it is either because of spam or because of abusive language.

And lately the moderators haven't reported any bans to me...

So can you come and see me in DM on discord @Pepelac please, so that I know the reason of your ban ? my discord username : Willy-Harcomia.

Thx you.

Willy.
Harcomia_Team (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 23, 2020, 10:58:53 AM

Hello,

we plan to release the multi-asset portfolio on February 1st if no problems or new bugs occur.

Thx you.

Willy.
AFL

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 12:52:32 PM

Hi

Come and join our community at discord you will get some useful Infos about hca
Hca will have a bright future

Come and stake with us Smiley

Greetings
crypto_kangaroo

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 01:26:18 PM

Just watched the video - love the concept and the look and feel of the GUI. I use a lot of wallets and from the little that I saw I am impressed - kudos to the designers, can't wait to get access to a working product
stefanoxc22

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2020, 02:02:49 PM

The wallet is well created and well organized, its text is understandable to learn more about its function, the images are perfect, very good product to offer the public, in addition to the integrated options, all this is a perfect job done, very good job team up
congratulations to all for your work
rmcowherd

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 06:50:15 PM

I'm glad to see this project develop some new and innovative apps that they can build upon.  The new wallet looks well designed and has masternode management and crypto earning features that can be enhanced and buit upon in the future.
kappadi
Copper Member

View Profile
March 17, 2020, 02:03:16 PM

I know a bit more, since I keep contact with the founder and I had the opportunity to follow the development and all the hard and nice moments. This project is useful and can be a good business in large scale. Nobody can say exactly when, though. But the team is present and works, and have often tangible results to show. The coin structure and management is currently under the terms of CRYO protection, and this gives some more stability and trust. It is amazing that after all this time of adventure with HARCOMIA in crypto-space, there are only very few people with eventually some misunderstandings and small negative experiences with the Discord server and the communication. It's a good sign of large accepted trust in a good product, with expandible real-life use-case. To those few people I would say to accept that this happens sometimes, means it is not always clear if you are really 100% right, or have you maybe missunderstood. I can also consider some market enemies that could be in seak of attack strategy against a HONEST project. HONESTY is out of any doubt here. At least in my very clear point of view. Come on and take a free ride on the Social Management App for professionists. Use the multiwallet and give your feedback. For a market with HARmony in COMunication through I.A. (atrificial inteligence).
AFL

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:31:27 AM

Price is very low. Its time to buy cheap before its so late guys.
AFL

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 07:50:47 PM

Nice price movement today

Keep it going
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: