Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy, it matters!  (Read 3188 times)
bittraffic

Activity: 2982
Merit: 613

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2019, 09:34:19 PM

Privacy matters, one reason I got into crypto is because of Monero that was introduce to me when I worked with someone online. You'll see that even the new privacy coins today are stil going to get a lot of attention, take for instance the Veil. The old privacy coin are still there are well, check the XSPEC. Privacy matters, come to see why are they not sending their documents for KYC?

zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 11:22:18 PM

Except where one is hiding something or being criminally minded, I don't think privacy should be an issue for anyone. KYC isn't such a big deal for me provided I am certain my data won't be sold on the dark net. For those who trade stocks and Forex, KYC is compulsory before one's account is verified even before one funds the account. For me, I don't really care about privacy.
Wow youre statement. But yeah sometimes we dont really care. At the moment if we smart enough we will not make any wrong decission to pass kyc. It depend on how we handle it.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:23:01 PM

Privacy is a big issue when it comes to recruitment. Employing blockchain in hiring industry is a smart idea which ensures the security and privacy of the candidates. When it comes to personal details, there is no compromise.

Prime Talent Chain
ensures the Privacy, Security and Safety of the candidates' personal details. The entire ecosystem is automated with a smart contract and there is zero chance of leaks, hacks or data being stolen.
Facebook promised this to their users in their policy, though they are not using blockchain, but the government still found out that Facebook betrayed its users and were selling their information. It is not just about placing verbal promises here, what are the necessary steps you have taken to ensure that what you are saying is true.

I have seen so many sites also say this but yet they still ask for KYC, I have not opened the link to your site and I don’t know your requirements yet, but if you truly want to speak of privacy, then you should know that KYC will be typically out of it, although I personally does not have any issue with KYC, I have nothing to hide and I don’t drop my detail anyhow, except Facebook, and since they launch the platform, I don’t think anyone has died through its platform.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:53:52 PM

Confidentiality in our world is like a myth or something unreal. to achieve confidentiality you need to try very hard. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: