Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite platform?  (Read 908 times)
raden1922 (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Colletrix-Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worlds

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 08:55:41 PM

If you are required to choose one platform, which one you will choose as the right choice. Platform Ethereum or Platform TRON? and explain the reason for choosing it. Thank you for your time. Smiley

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Garant581

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:06:24 PM

If you are required to choose one platform, which one you will choose as the right choice. Platform Ethereum or Platform TRON? and explain the reason for choosing it. Thank you for your time. Smiley

In my opinion ethereum has no competitors, all the same, most of the new projects are being held on their platform, games and much more are developing. I do not think that the next year someone can press it!
Heisenberg_Hunter
Legendary

Activity: 1583
Merit: 1276

Heisenberg Design Services

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2019, 09:21:57 PM

Though TRON and Ethereum were created with a similar purpose (smart contracts) they do differ quite well in terms of development,  mining, transaction speed etc. Tron was a fork of ethereum and has been mentioned in its whitepaper. Tron and Ethereum can offer wide range of solutions to the ongoing real world problems.

Ethereum and it's ERC20 tokens can handle only 20 transactions per second. But TRON can handle around 1000 transactions let second. Higher transactions processing per second would be helpful in gambling industry whereas Ethereum slower transaction speed might be used for gaming industry where scalability is not needed much. TRON uses Delegated POS algorithm for mining the blocks whereas Ethereum will be shifting to POS sooner. Delegated POS will help us in processing larger transactions per second.

TRON has better Dapp volume but lacks in the place of a good development. There are far less developers working on TRON whereas more developers work on Ethereum keeping them more decentralized. TRON would serve as a alternative for integrating gambling with blockchain but Ethereum will help business to be integrated with Blockchain.
raden1922 (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 09:22:49 PM

In my opinion ethereum has no competitors, all the same, most of the new projects are being held on their platform, games and much more are developing. I do not think that the next year someone can press it!
Thank you for your opinion here. It seems like that, next year will be the hope of ethereum fans. Honestly I also like the ethereum platform and I hope ethereum will rise like 2017. Do you agree on this?

pishite

Activity: 966
Merit: 132

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:22:36 AM

It's a difficult choice because I use this and that, but most of all I liked the tron, since its transactions are lightning fast, it also has its own exchange and the ability to vote, for which I get different tokens.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:31:53 AM

of course many people will choose the ETH platform as the right choice, because ETH is the king of Altcoin to date, as well as me who prefer the ETH platform, but the TRON platform is also good, only the two platforms have their own advantages and uniqueness.

ub27

Activity: 559
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 04:37:01 AM

Choosing between ETH and TRON won't be so easy for me, since I really like both projects. Both ETH and TRX have smart contract features and many DAPPS.  ETH still remains my first choice since it paved the way for TRON, even though TRX is claiming higher TPS.
thiscomm

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 05:01:38 AM

of course I will choose the ethereum platform because ethereum uses a smart contrac system that does not yet exist and has not been used by other platforms. so also about the service process provided by ethereum very quickly. even though at this moment eyhereum is being costly due to the repair process to upgrade their version to 2.0

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:06:17 AM

If ethereum solves the problem with the speed of transactions, then the choice can only be in their favor. Mature infrastructure and time tested means a lot.

LbtalkL

Activity: 1176
Merit: 162

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:10:18 AM

You are comparing The king of altcoin to a newbie coin.  Of course Ethereum, TRON is just a copycat they even use ETH platform before the launched of their mainnet. But still, Tron has a potential we can use it as an alternative but cannot beat Ethereum.
peterlustig

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 05:31:56 AM

It's hard to choose between those two they both are good in their places but If I would have to go with one then I would definitely go with ETH because they are running for more than a decade now and also because ETH's supply is relatively smaller when compared to Tron.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:07:20 AM

it depends on your purpose.
other platforms are usually a lot better than ethereum not to mention having a lot less cost and in most cases a better salability and decentralization. so technically speaking there is a good chance that the other platform you have in mind is better than ethereum.

but usually the main purpose of anyone to choose these platforms is not at all technical! so they don't care about all the things i listed above. all they care about is hype so that they can create their junk token and dump it on the market to become rich. in this case ethereum may be better but since this whole scheme is dying and other platforms are replacing ethereum it might not be the case for long. for example BNB is currently taking the market as Binance is starting to have full control over the altcoin market.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 06:45:34 AM

In my own opinion, i would definitely choose ethereum, why? because aside from it is user friendly and it is almost used everywhere, a lot of tokens nowadays are ethereum blockchain and it is trendy, and they exist few years ago, the trust and confidence of the community is there, and also lots of my tokens and coins are in ethereum, and i have the familiarity on how to manage this.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
indriasyifa

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:09:37 AM

Tron is currently experiencing a sharp increase, but in my opinion, ETH is still the best platform, because on this platform we have choices in investing, besides ETH is registered in all existing markets.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:43:55 AM

The platform that I choose if faced with two choices is Ethereum. Why not choose the TRON platform, because Ethereum is a convenient platform for me to use while on Crypto. Another reason why I chose Ethereum, maybe the same as those who chose Ethereum.

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:54:58 AM

My favorite is ethereum because it is historically more reliable, even though from a technological point of view the two platforms create a place where the speed and freedom of the transaction is true and could be a financial problem of resolving at the present time. I'm sure also here will prefer ethereum because historically and how the ERC20 became a dream for all projects last year, I heard that transactions per second on tron platform are very much compared to ethereum, for more detailed information I don't really understand.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
raden1922 (OP)

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 07:01:13 PM

Though TRON and Ethereum were created with a similar purpose (smart contracts) they do differ quite well in terms of development,  mining, transaction speed etc. Tron was a fork of ethereum and has been mentioned in its whitepaper. Tron and Ethereum can offer wide range of solutions to the ongoing real world problems.

Ethereum and it's ERC20 tokens can handle only 20 transactions per second. But TRON can handle around 1000 transactions let second. Higher transactions processing per second would be helpful in gambling industry whereas Ethereum slower transaction speed might be used for gaming industry where scalability is not needed much. TRON uses Delegated POS algorithm for mining the blocks whereas Ethereum will be shifting to POS sooner. Delegated POS will help us in processing larger transactions per second.

TRON has better Dapp volume but lacks in the place of a good development. There are far less developers working on TRON whereas more developers work on Ethereum keeping them more decentralized. TRON would serve as a alternative for integrating gambling with blockchain but Ethereum will help business to be integrated with Blockchain.
You are right, that TRON has a much better speed than Ethereum. That is one thing that the ethereum development team should be able to solve. I hope ethereum 2.0 will provide an answer to this anxiety. It should look strange if TRON is a fork from ethereum, but it has more different features.

cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2019, 08:25:25 PM

I am not a fan of favorites; in crypto currency you can’t fall in love with projects or tokens
You simply need to make it business first; get your trades, make your profits

It doesn’t matter if it’s a super or low platform
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:02:54 PM

I will chose Ethereum. Reason is that, the team is not like most projects that relaxes thus the reason it's always No. 2. Also, ETH platform is truly decentralized and constantly looking for ways to keep their platform up to date and efficient thus standing the test of time. Furthermore, Ethereum has given most projects the opportunity to get started on an already built decentralized blockchain while working on theirs.

kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 20, 2019, 09:06:42 PM

I definitely prefer Ethereum platform, because I'm used to using Ethereum platform and of course all coin that I invest are on Ethereum platform, which makes me prefer to use and make Ethereum platform as my favorite platform for now, besides that I think there are many projects using Ethereum platform than TRON platform, so of course that makes Ethereum platform more popular than TRON platform.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: