Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:55:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me.To Start bot  (Read 143 times)
ovchar (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:43:14 AM

Help create a bot. Btc
It is necessary that he took the course of dollar in the bank Privatbank.ua minus percentage, and placed an order on the exchange kuna.io through the API. And after purchase, immediately to put up for sale, taking into account the rate of the bank.

On Gitkhab there is an example of a simple bot, https://github.com/madmis/kunaio-bot as I understand it is written in php,
I don’t understand how to start it.

Tell me what to read, what video to watch. To create such a bot.

Began to study Node.js does not come yet.

Exchange API https://kuna.io/documents/api
Bank API https://api.privatbank.ua/#p24/exchange

Thank you
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6142

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:09:31 PM
Merited by ABCbits (1)

You don't follow tutorials to create a trading BOT. You learn the language, and you go up from there. If you have no idea how it's done, then it's probably better to not do it. You can hire someone from the services section to do it for you for a fee.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Alone055

Activity: 1064
Merit: 212

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 02:53:41 PM

You don't follow tutorials to create a trading BOT. You learn the language, and you go up from there. If you have no idea how it's done, then it's probably better to not do it. You can hire someone from the services section to do it for you for a fee.

The guy just wrote in the wrong section, don't be so hard on him  Smiley

I find that to be a totally normal reply. What makes you think that he is being hard on the guy for posting in the wrong section?

Btw, @OP, you are supposed to move your thread to Services section by pressing the 'move topic' button at the bottom-left side of this page and then selecting "Services" in the "Move To:" dropdown menu.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:36:48 PM

Btw, @OP, you are supposed to move your thread to Services section by pressing the 'move topic' button at the bottom-left side of this page and then selecting "Services" in the "Move To:" dropdown menu.
I don't think OP at this point wants to hire anyone for the job. Seems like he needs guidance on creating the bot himself and hence, this is the right section for this post.

@OP: Creating a bot is not very hard if your programming concepts and fundamentals over that particular language is correct. Don't waste your time learning this from the documentation. Instead, take a bot building course on Udemy or something with your preferred language.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: