Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 03:10:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN]: [TOKEN] NAIRAX: StableCoin | POS | staking | Commerce🌍🔴✅  (Read 2325 times)
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

Bringing FIAT to the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2019, 04:24:08 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 01:32:46 AM by CryptoNinja22

Hi All Smiley

Within a few days, the first round of our cashdrop sequence has reached its capacity.Coins to be distributed after IEO.

We will open #cashdrop round II today to global participants of who missed round I. Our aim is to ensure more countries get a piece of NIRX.

ROUND II is NOT reserved for members who have already participated in round I.

Thanks to all our participants for the support thus far. We are grateful indeed.

Please See News for more information. Thank you.

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 04:57:46 AM

Thank you Coinhub for publishing NairaX. We are humbled.  Cool

I represent the Administrators of NairaX (NIRX). Please feel free to ask questions or make inquiries from me directly. Alternatively, you can contact other NIRX admins on our social media channels. Thank you.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 02:09:06 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2019, 04:11:43 PM by CryptoNinja22

Just published our first opening statement on Reddit.

Tell us what you think Smiley

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2019, 02:10:49 PM

Wow 12k twitter. Goood jub

Thanks PontiaC Cool, took years, but we pre-planned the success before now. Much appreciation for the regular support sir.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 10:23:41 AM

Major partnership requests rolling in already in Nigeria. Love to read our whitepaper? Check this out

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2019, 07:29:32 AM

Did you know that NairaX is the first idea of its kind Africa? A first mover advantage sets us aside, bridging a recurring gap between crypto, the economy & commerce.

Join us today on twitter for updates.

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 02:34:25 AM

Today, countless modes of payment exist. These basically include centralised payment options available in form of physical or digital assets which individuals have chosen as a store-of-value; all mostly at risk of being manipulated or mismanaged.

NIRX BLOCK PAYMENT SYSTEMS brings recent cryptological advancements in African and global eCommerce to change the face of commerce forever. This channel will hereby serve for our Offical Announcement page on Bitcointalk.

ABOUT US

NIRX (NairaX) was developed as the first viable product from NIRX BLOCK PAYMENT SYSTEMS which is incorporated and registered in Nigeria [RC2903759]. "NIRX" is a stable utility coin which will power NairaX's currently developing crypto-payment processor with additional plans to be integrated across major eCommerce platforms in Nigeria, Africa and then the entire Globe; as a move towards the general adoption of "NIRX" in eCommerce marketplaces.

Through the NairaX's crypto payment processor, otherwise known as "NairaX's MVP Webwallet", NIRX holders will be able to exchange goods and services on our personalized eCommerce platform. Our platform will allow for acceptance of payments with FIAT (at the local level), NIRX, Bitcoin, Litecoin and lastly Ethereum. As expected, payments that complete orders with NIRX will attract bonuses and off prices for services offered on platforms that will use NIRX as a payment option.

NairaX is backed by the Nigerian Naira (NGN) (and notable financial bodies within Nigeria) on a 1:1 ratio in the equivalent amount of its corresponding FIAT value. At any given point in time, NIRX will either remain equal in this ratio or surpass its FIAT equivalent in real time value. This is a breakthrough in Africa and for the the globe in entirety. NairaX (NIRX) will become a symbol of value to initially stabilise the value of the Nigerian Naira (NGN) and also various cryptocurrencies used to facilitate exchange of goods and services on the NairaX eCommerce platform.

OVERVIEW

Asset backed cryptocurrencies like "NIRX" were initially popularized by the Bitcoin infrastructure, now many stable coins have been successfully developed on the Ethereum blockchain base. This owes to the potential which has been shown by Ethereum as not just being a virtual cryptocurrency, but also serving as the most reliable foundation for anchoring decentralized apps and additionally providing secure fintech based services. This is with an inclusion to qualities such as;

1). Immunity from Legacy banking systems
2). Low transaction Cost
3). Pseudo-anonymity
4). Convertibility and Many more.

The main objective of NairaX (NIRX) as a company, is to firstly test run NIRX’s performance in African and global commerce as a valid cryptocurrency for the exchange of good/service. Subsequently, at adoption of our system, NairaX will be integrated as a payment processing system in many popular e-commerce platforms. This will be a major driver for adoption of cryptocurrencies in general eCommerce as well as within Fintech on the global level.

According to Statista, in 2015 eCommerce sales amounted to 342.96 billion US dollars and are projected to surpass 600 billion US dollars in 2019. Total retail eCommerce is projected to generate over 2.2 trillion U.S. dollars in global revenue by the end of 2019.

These figures clearly explain the power of the eCommerce industry, especially as a tool for bolstering adoption of a cryptocurrency in other fintech based sectors.

NairaX will have various advantages over FIAT based eCommerce systems with the following:
1).  An online verification system for all users of the NairaX platform. This applies especially to the sellers; to checkmate the validity of product offered on the NairaX eCommerce platform.
2).  Availability of robust customer care channels to effectively listen and attend to our userbase, handling complaints appropriately.
3).  State-of-the-art purchase cart and checkout designs, which will be mainly based on user data retrieved from surveys.
4).  Monthly rewards for customer loyalty, and;
5).  Advanced user-friendly return-refund systems guided by well-articulated escrow systems, which ensures that both sellers and buyers have free advisory to effectively guide in dispute resolutions.

Currently, one of the most predominant issues experienced within both traditional commerce, is the fall of a currency’s value over time. This is more predominant for third world countries. Consumers can barely purchase anything tangible for the value of a dollar. In the past, FIAT was a currency that had valuable purchasing power with a limited amount to go around. Fast forward to this current century, we see many individuals unable to get tangible value for physical money, making it difficult saving FIAT.

OUR MODEL

NairaX (NIRX) provides a unique model which smartly creates an ecosystem that preserves NIRX’s value and never encourages inflation. This will now make it possible for consumers to save money in form of NIRX.

As we know, Fiat is the foundational currency which the society operates with on a daily basis. NairaX (NIRX) hopes to provide a backed, stable, reliable, cryptocurrency to enable seamless transactions, whether locally or globally. This is in inclusion to an availed opportunity to make profits in physical and digital value of NIRX coins held, by staking NIRX via our POS (proof of stake) system.

"OH THIS IS ALL SO INTERESTING. PROBABLY TOO GOOD TO BE REAL."

Yes. That’s probably your gut speaking…

NairaX is not only becoming the primary cryptocurrency utilized for transactions on both the NairaX eCommerce platform and other eCommerce platforms all over the world, but also becoming the most patronized payment system on the globe. NairaX as a company is bringing an entirely new super model to the eCommerce marketplace. it’s clear that NIRX will be the easiest, fastest, and most secure method for transacting business in the future. Our marketplace will also showcase local/global store directories that are already accepting NIRX as a form of payment.

Users of our service will also not need to keep track all of transaction invoices, as all transactions can be viewed or queried on the blockchain for any form(s) of reference. To further realise this: NairaX hopes to migrate to its patent blockchain infrastructure at full adoption.

CASHDROP CAMPAIGN

Our Cashdrop Campaign will be kicking off on 22/07/2019. 10,000 or more bounty participants will be availed an opportunity to claim 1000 NIRX coins each for free.

JOIN THE CASHDROP CAMPAIGN FROM 22/07/2019 AND CLAIM YOUR NIRX COINS.

CLICK HERE NOW TO VISIT OUR BOUNTY PAGE

COIN DETAILS AND DISTRIBUTION

Contract Address: 0xf0ccca32cd300356629216eb301ec6649c7c6adb
Ticker: NIRX
Decimal: 18
Total Supply: 10Billion

ICO and IEO Campaign

NairaX ICO and IEO Sale, has been fashioned out to achieve a fair outcome for all participating investors. Coin price has been agreeably set in relation to the price of the Nigerian Naira (NGN) against the United States Dollar (USD) OR otherwise the NGN/USD pair.

The first event featuring the ICO PreSale is scheduled for the 31st of August 2019, with full expression of interest phase (IEO CrowdSale) starting on the 2nd of October 2019.

At the start of the IEO event, we’ll focus on dual concerns which will be treated as top priority to guide the purchase of NIRX coin in a fair manner. They are:

1).  Provide an equal opportunity asset distribution of up to 38% of the total public supply of NIRX to a wide range of our community members.
2).  Limit purchasing power per individual.

Like many other successful crypto projects, the NairaX company trusts to generate support from the community by demonstrating alignment with all these principles.

In order to generate multi-bilingual support, the IEO Crowdsale will be open to investors in any part of the globe excluding US. The PreSale ICO on the other hand will be open to preselected countries ONLY, with limited provisions made for volume-based discounts.
The IEO CrowdSale will be hosted on at least two (2) prominent crypto-exchange platforms. In due time more details will be disclosed, to curb monopolistic attempts.

The CrowdSale will be availing two major payment options. which are:
1).  Naira
2).  USD (ETH, LTC, and BTC)

To ensure the sale events are carried out with extreme care, purchased coins will be distributed ONLY after the Sales. A minimum Soft-Cap of $10,000,000 USD will be applied to the sale, alongside a Hard-Cap of $15,000,000 USD.

Note: Unsold coins will be scheduled for a coin burn right before exchange listings; to manage NIRX coin’s value in real time.

NAIRAX IS ALREADY FEATURED ON....

DO YOU LIKE WHAT YOU SEE? Cheesy

Kindly visit our webiste and our social channels for full updates:

You can E-mail Us for Enquiries: hello@nirxblock.com

OR

Call Us: +2348162115488

Thank you for you time & best of luck Smiley

All project references found within our whitepaper

Copyright, NairaX©

Hi Community,

This is a report on our most recent activities.

Everyday we drift away from our starting point. NairaX is making an indent mark on the Cryptosphere.

NIRX BLOCK PAYMENT SYSTEMS is already also recieving desired attention from the eCommerce community.

Looking at our RoadMap, we feel convinced that we are moving at a considerably faster pace than we imagined.

Our ICO/IEO gradually comes close. NIRX price has been set in accordance with the rate of the NGN (Nigerian Naira) to the USD ($0.003). We remain resolute to keeping your faith in us, this is why NIRX distribution will BE initiated after the completion of our tokensale ONLY, not before.

We want to sincerely appreciate the support "YOU" the community has showered on Us. We are really honored.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Smiley

NairaX

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2019, 10:58:18 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2019, 01:22:05 PM by CryptoNinja22

CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2019, 07:21:14 AM

Hi Community,

You coin the discussion today.

Meet us at Telegram for all your enquiries

NairaX Management.

PontiacCrypto109

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 08:57:34 AM

hi sir I see price, any ico bonus price when you do tokensale?
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 09:33:25 AM

hi sir I see price, any ico bonus price when you do tokensale?

Hi PontiacCrypto109,

Yes there will be a bonus figure. We will update you with the full details during ur ICO campaign launch. Don't miss it mate, kindly stay tuned with our social media channels.

Dime21

Activity: 163
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 10:44:03 AM

Wow, so interesting idea, today there are similar projects on the market, but the range of their services is not so wide and functional.
For the NAIRAX project, this is certainly a great advantage, because if the team succeeds in implementing all the plans and tasks, they will succeed.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 11:01:16 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2019, 11:14:43 AM by CryptoNinja22

Wow, so interesting idea, today there are similar projects on the market, but the range of their services is not so wide and functional.
For the NAIRAX project, this is certainly a great advantage, because if the team succeeds in implementing all the plans and tasks, they will succeed.

Hi Dime, how are you doing? Am glad to have you here. With the team's vast experience in this field, I have no doubt that in seizing the many opportunities presented by this trillion dollar eCommerce market, we will produce a best performing stablecoin within our own marketplace. This is asides the fact that NIRX is backed with the Nigerian Naira ($0.003).

We strongly believe that this will benefit various global business who will work with us in future.

Drugs?

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:19:29 AM

The e-commerce market in recent years has developed very much and continues to develop, it is very pleasing. This area of activity has clearly defined monopolists, but the market is extremely large and there are not so many, so you have every chance of becoming a global project that will be used by people from every continent.
6eTxoBeH
Copper Member

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 11:51:17 AM

The e-commerce market in recent years has developed very much and continues to develop, it is very pleasing. This area of activity has clearly defined monopolists, but the market is extremely large and there are not so many, so you have every chance of becoming a global project that will be used by people from every continent.
What about the e-commerce market? This is a very broad name, I think you need to concretize.

The project does seem very promising and interesting in terms of investing in the long run, so I will probably buy a few hundred dollars worth of project coins into my portfolio for the long term.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 11:56:21 AM

Thank you or the positive comments Drugs.
Glad to have you as part of NairaX.

Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 12:27:59 PM

Good afternoon. Cool project, really. Has your team already negotiate with exchanges to add your coin to exchange? If not, then I can help you with this.
Vlone

Activity: 139
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:20:48 PM

Good afternoon. Cool project, really. Has your team already negotiate with exchanges to add your coin to exchange? If not, then I can help you with this.
Are you an employee of any of the exchanges? If you can tell us more about it, this is interesting.
Now adding a new token to the exchange is a difficult task, and if you are really ready to help with this, then I think team will be interested in your services.
CryptoNinja22 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2019, 01:39:10 PM

Hi there Oprah, We have pending negotiations already. First for IEO and afterwards for listing. Thank you for your interest in NairaX  Cheesy

Oprah

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 15, 2019, 01:51:58 PM

Hi there Oprah, We have pending negotiations already. First for IEO and afterwards for listing. Thank you for your interest in NairaX  Cheesy
Very cool, I'm happy for you. I really like your project and I will definitely take part in IEO. When will the official announcement and potential investors find out on which exchange this will take place?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: