Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:53:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: which type of blockchain you think will solve scalability,  (Read 498 times)
Pingip (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 08:56:15 PM

just kidding  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pingip (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 09:38:53 PM

people need to educate them sel in protocols and data structure and their weakness and tps and other cool stuff,

what the difference between them,

and stick only to experts like mit club bitcoin university from around the world, and get deeper all this will lead to see how much bullshit out there and stay away from scams,

and keep quality post how we can advance this tech and so on...

transcation per second its very important and the most important metric, make it more decentralized and mine stream.

dag protocol maybe can solve this, yet there are few weakness but if they solved , scaling will be no problem and security in some sort of level and its very decentralized protocol.

i dont support dagcoin scam shit and not byteball shit project , also dont support iota but they are more better then dagcoin scam and byteball,

but iota didnt found answer to the main problem of dag protocol when their is low amount of transcation the system can be attacked very easy and double spend, so they basically centralized it to make it secure until they scale up and then it will be decentralized.

the beauty of dag protocol the more transcation the faster it become.

no miners and no blocks to add privacy features to the dag protocol is far away from easy,

if you know other coll protocols post them out i right now do researching about sharding which ethereum work on it Roll Eyes.

you cannot enter a store to buy something and wait 10-20 min conformation ...it will not work and on mass scale huge problem will rise, the same with cars that wanna to fuel/gas their car only inside the usa,,,how much transcation will be per second only its fucking scary and i think dag is can solve this as the more transcation on the network the faster it verify and decentralized.

bitcoin can be good for now buy a car or home and things which you and the bussiness owner can wait, but to mass scale, no!

so if somebody knows here interesting protocols post them lets discuss
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: