Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:54:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Las Vegas Shooting - Witness Saw More Than One Shooter  (Read 621 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:59:54 PM

People are crazy, why is it so hard to simply accept 1 dude went crazy and killed a bunch of people? It happens all the time in the US lol, that country is fucked.

So in summary, you have no retort to my points, and your argument consists of the narrative is true because that's what the official story is?

You have no points, just a bunch of witnesses that think they saw something, 1 of them saw a guy shooting that thinks was not a police officer and the others saw some dudes in black walking in a line. Why should I even believe them in the first place? Why do you believe them?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TECSHARE (OP)
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 03:06:33 PM

People are crazy, why is it so hard to simply accept 1 dude went crazy and killed a bunch of people? It happens all the time in the US lol, that country is fucked.

So in summary, you have no retort to my points, and your argument consists of the narrative is true because that's what the official story is?

You have no points, just a bunch of witnesses that think they saw something, 1 of them saw a guy shooting that thinks was not a police officer and the others saw some dudes in black walking in a line. Why should I even believe them in the first place? Why do you believe them?

I have plenty of points, points which you are attempting to distract from so you don't have to respond to them, because you have no sensible reply. You explained away the person in the parking lot shooting as potentially a police officer, and I explained why that doesn't make any sense, but all you have is denials of the reliability of witnesses.

This testimony was recently declassified. What else was hidden about this event? Why won't they talk about the shooter's motives?

What do you think about the helicopters conspiracy?

https://worldtruth.tv/las-vegas-flight-records-show-2nd-gunman-extracted-by-helicopter-after-shooting/

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/7acd4e/radar_flight_data_supports_las_vegas_shooting/

Just after it, I watched the recorded log of all the air traffic, and clearly there was an extraction going on on the edge of the airport... it was like 4-5 helicopters leaving the battlefield...

What do I think? I don't know... But I would bet it was the nwo / globalists / pedos / enemies of america who tried to take the guns away and inflict pain among the mostly conservative crowd to try to foment civil war inside the usa for them to depose trump.

Furthermore I am curious of who are the people involved in this investigations... Where they obama/pedoclinton left overs? Otherwise I heard some kind of islamic jihadis but I don't but much into it.

it's or the clinton / obamas or lone SSRI...

I don't know. I did see footage of what looked like a helicopter over the area during the shooting. It is one of those things that there is little information available about and has lots of plausible explanations. I do agree it is just yet another suspicious event in a long line of suspicious events related to this case though.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: